collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34415 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
Re: News on Street fighter X Tekken and impressions
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2011, 08:31:38 PM »
Side Tangent:
(click to show/hide)
Which is exactly why I chose PS3 (or atleast one reason). I'm not a big fan of the FPS genre.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:38:16 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #276 on: September 14, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »
Side Tangent:
Alex Mercer isn't an Xbox character. Everytime someone mentions Cole, the "Xbox version" is Alex Mercer, who is completely independent, and on both Xbox and PS3.

for the UMPTEENTH time I know Alex isnt a Xbox character lol smh. think for a minute...think...the same thing happend with soul calibur 4. Vader ("PS3 exclusive" :-@) and Yoda ("360 exclusive" :-@) arent owned by neither microsoft or sony, yet they were split up exclusively to each system for a hot long while before they decided both chars can be available for either system. AM I WRONG?...no im not...which brings me to the main reason why i brought up the news a bit stunned on the SF X T monster hunter chars being exclusive for the PS3 vista...we all know damn well monster hunter is on both systems man...im just sayin a cool exclusive SF X T 360 char off GP would be nice... and ill leave it at that. Other than that the game is hot without em

>:-(-|
As for the systems...who cares...personally i like the 360 because i have way more friends who choose to rock on it (and who also have ps3). I like the ps3 because of the better controller. As for the whole bit on shooters only being on 360 well say it right....360 may have more exclusive shooters on it. Its an american system and more american kids like FPS than the japanese. i mean i favor the japanese more so (fighting,adventure etc) since im from the NES & genesis days but lets face reality folks...COD ruined a lot of sh*t to a degree. So You pick your poison. both systems are hot and they have their own nick nack of exclusives
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:43:38 PM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #277 on: September 14, 2011, 09:42:18 PM »
The Monster Hunter thing doesn't make any sense I agree. But the difference with SC is that neither character was owned by either company. They were BOTH independent.

The real problem is that M$ has no chance of getting Alex unless Activision signs him over themselves. Sony has full power to throw Cole into SFxT because they own Sucker Punch.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #278 on: September 14, 2011, 10:18:39 PM »
The Monster Hunter thing doesn't make any sense I agree. But the difference with SC is that neither character was owned by either company. They were BOTH independent.

The real problem is that M$ has no chance of getting Alex unless Activision signs him over themselves. Sony has full power to throw Cole into SFxT because they own Sucker Punch.

The same way Capcom got a hold of Karas for a little while for T vs C the same way they can get Alex. Nothing is impossible. we both know that. Money talks especially if the Fans demand it enough. I can care less about Cole but Alex would be a nice left field counter for 360 just for the fun. Activisions games are on Xboxlive. Microsoft supports a lot of shooting games. Theyre games . COD mania anyone? So getting them to sign shouldnt be a big deal. Plus it would be a hot idea anyway since Prototype 2 is dropping the same year as SF X T. so on a business level extra cool exposure and fandom of the character isnt a bad idea at all. But screw all that....i just want an exclusive character period cool enough to counter that PS3 cole char lol.

HAIL CROM!!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »
The issue I see is, chances are, Capcom didn't pay FOR Cole, but Sony payed Capcom, or he was free. Unless M$ has someone they want in like that they probably won't offer Capcom anything.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2011, 12:12:28 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaeob1PIZY&feature=player_embedded#

personally i think they should have been more creative and came up with a new
all new super for Abel though...

but that set up is pretty dirty as hell though when teaming with guile lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YlAvjtY-qA&feature=related#
(A cool button option of a super flash kick ending or sonic boom would have fit well though^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qweJMMjeshk&feature=related#

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2011, 12:43:25 AM »
You guys do realize that hyper that they gave rolento, I made that same move in the patch me and Infinite did  that we released last year.. SMH... Only difference is a few punches or kicks were added in. Those who have that patch of Rolento kno that move was coded in way before Street Fighter X Tekken was even thought of. And look at what they did..... Stole the whole idea like it was nothin, hahaha If you dont believe me, those who still have that Infinite Style Rolento, do that level 3 hyper I coded where he rolls upward and throws all those grenades out and then bounces off the wall and jumps into the air while the ground below him is exploding with grenades. Sorry for the rant guys but, if you was me and you saw the very same move you coded being put into a game like this with only a slight bit of changed, you would be saying somethin as well... And here i thought they were gonna try to make somethin original for Rolento. Then as i looked at it more just now i noticed they also stole what i did for rolento's level one and put it in there and basically they combined what i did for his level 1 hyper move and his level 3 hyper move and they put them together. SMH come on CRAPCOM you can do better than that.....
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:53:47 AM by BL@DE X : THE P@TCH KING »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »
@Race: lol!! i thought it looked somewhat famliliar from somewhere haha
well feel good youve done a good deed so Capcom can get better ideas to toss in a game.
Thats what mugen is for...Hell look at UMVC3 and ghost riders super :-?? Only thing he doesnt do is the drag the apponent on the ground lol...

This should motivate you to do more ^-^....

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2011, 01:13:51 AM »
i think its been said that they took the idea for violent ken and loganir's thor. its nothing new if anything it lets you know your stuff is good  :-??

« Reply #284 on: September 15, 2011, 02:22:08 AM »
i think its been said that they took the idea for violent ken and loganir's thor. its nothing new if anything it lets you know your stuff is good  :-??

I kno its nothing new but i've earned that right to talk trash if I want to, cuz I was expecting them to giv rolento somethin new and all i get is basically the supers i made combined into one..... It freakin sucks dude....

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #285 on: September 15, 2011, 02:33:49 AM »
I kno its nothing new but i've earned that right to talk trash if I want to, cuz I was expecting them to giv rolento somethin new and all i get is basically the supers i made combined into one..... It freakin sucks dude....

damn..homie R@ce sounds salty bout that lol

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2011, 02:41:21 AM »
damn..homie R@ce sounds salty bout that lol

No dude hahaha im not mad i'm just talkin trash cuz they didnt even try to make a new hyper for him on this game, they just ran and copied what i did. Well for those who might enjoy that move if you ever game, dont thank them, thank me! hahahaha

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2011, 03:02:38 AM »
No dude hahaha im not mad i'm just talkin trash cuz they didnt even try to make a new hyper for him on this game, they just ran and copied what i did. Well for those who might enjoy that move if you ever game, dont thank them, thank me! hahahaha

Plagiarism is the best form of flattery bro. We well know now that they look to the mugen community for inspiration (Ghost Rider anyone?)
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2011, 03:08:20 AM »
(Ghost Rider anyone?)

pretty much what i said in a earlier post lol :thumbsup:

and there you have it! Capcom said MMMMMMMM PATCHES!   :D

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2011, 03:24:49 AM »
pretty much what i said in a earlier post lol :thumbsup:

and there you have it! Capcom said MMMMMMMM PATCHES!   :D

More like Mmmmmmmmm...... STOLE IT!!!! hahaha

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #290 on: September 15, 2011, 11:32:02 AM »
More like Mmmmmmmmm...... STOLE IT!!!! hahaha
^^(PM)^
If you want another good example, take a close look at Iron Fist's basics and compare them to Fei Long's. Crapcom's getting lazy again.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2011, 01:52:49 PM »
ALL of Capcom's characters in this game have the SAME moves so you might as well expect their incarnations to be the same. The tekken characters however are a WHOLE other story. I am not playing the capcom characters in this game. Raven FTW!!

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #292 on: September 15, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »
i'm starting to think certain people here is working for capcom!! COUGH , COUGH........ ACEY!!!! but hey if they're peeping the mugen community and getting some inspiration from people work here (also stealing , or pulling a p. diddy if you will lol) hey more power to them. i mean they could've been total mo's about it and tried to have every mugen forum on man down status , but they didn't and that's good too..

@ kai , that lil issue i discussed with you might be solved......   >:D >:D

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2011, 04:47:52 PM »
I think if you had to edit any of Capcom' preexisting material into your character, you really don't have a right to complain about "artistic theft."

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2011, 12:47:35 AM »
I think if you had to edit any of Capcom' preexisting material into your character, you really don't have a right to complain about "artistic theft."

Freedom of Speech buddy, look it up sometimes....  o.O# SMH Anyway the whole reason why i said something is because I am a capcom fan and it just kinda caught me off guard cuz I was expecting somethin more original and new, or fresh rather. Yes I may use somethin that capcom made as far as sprites go but i'm not the one making money off of other people's ideas and works.... They are.... so using their sprites are anything is looked at being artistic. It still makes them look very lazy and sorry on their part for not taking the time to be more creative and make original stuff rather than to copy other people's ideas and basically make the same thing. Im not mad about them takin my idea its just that I would hate to see this happen over and over again more than it already has.

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2011, 01:04:37 AM »
Did you ever once think that capcom just thought of that move, same as you? When you were making it what was going through your head? Probably this will look cool or something to that extent right? Well at its core the people working down at capcom are the same as you, a creator. So let me run the scenario by you: The team is assigned with createing a super for rolento, the think grenades. But him throwing a couple of grenades isnt good enough for these modern fighting games, there has to be flare; something to make it cooler then it would normaly. They think up a couple things and then decide that what he does is the one they like the most, and now you have the same move you made without any prior knowledge to what you did.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2011, 02:46:50 AM »
Did you ever once think that capcom just thought of that move, same as you? When you were making it what was going through your head? Probably this will look cool or something to that extent right? Well at its core the people working down at capcom are the same as you, a creator. So let me run the scenario by you: The team is assigned with createing a super for rolento, the think grenades. But him throwing a couple of grenades isnt good enough for these modern fighting games, there has to be flare; something to make it cooler then it would normaly. They think up a couple things and then decide that what he does is the one they like the most, and now you have the same move you made without any prior knowledge to what you did.

Yea right, just like they did with loganir's stuff and Ghost Rider.... come on dude this is clearly not the case with rolento. And of course I didnt think of something like that cuz that's not what happened and we all know it. Don't try to bring that card to the table because its been proven many times that they do in fact look at mugen and take ideas.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:30:48 AM by BL@DE X : THE P@TCH KING »

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2011, 02:55:07 AM »
Freedom of speech doesn't protect copyright infringement, buddy. Look it up sometime.

You also can't play the "fair use policy" card, because that only protects works of satire and news.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2011, 04:18:57 AM »
i'm starting to think certain people here is working for capcom!! COUGH , COUGH........ ACEY!!!! but hey if they're peeping the mugen community and getting some inspiration from people work here (also stealing , or pulling a p. diddy if you will lol) hey more power to them. i mean they could've been total mo's about it and tried to have every mugen forum on man down status , but they didn't and that's good too..

@ kai , that lil issue i discussed with you might be solved......   >:D >:D

Sorta got a point there on them being cool on not trying Going all dee bo on the mugen sites and B*tchin in some way since we are using their sprites as well other company sprites. It would probably be like how they shut down certain videos on youtube for copyright issues like they used to do when cats showed early (AND HARMLESS) arcade footage of SSF4 AE with Oni & evil ryu. Remember they used to snatch them sh*ts off ASAP? lol Aw well, I think its actually cool they do look at mugen stuff. Hell it makes fighting games more amusing and redundant and stale. I kinda laughed my @ss off when i saw terrys NEO MAX super in kof 13 and it damn there looked like my awakened terry Ultimate wolf power blast all extra dramatic lol...Anyway its all about fighting games and gaming. HELL At this point i think they jacked Bugyas Vergil ideas too! lol seeing how he plays in UMVC3 and i already been tried out that mugen character its really halarious how they both look in very simular in gameplay lol

But yo! so you have a solution?? thats whats up lol dayum!! man keep me posted...ya gotta love the underworld  >:D

back on topic...

anyway folks heres a video of the explanation of the New Pandora feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PMnhoJ_Rvg&feature=player_embedded#

Post Merge: September 16, 2011, 04:32:14 AM
Nick nacks on Heihachi & lili
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E46TGqLD7JY&feature=relmfu#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF2_-T3vyww&feature=related#

AND ON THAT NOTE! this is a Response to Gangsta Lux's Fighting Ponies! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n0kewMLw00&feature=related#
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 02:32:21 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #299 on: September 16, 2011, 04:49:32 AM »
I better start seeing some 360 exclusives D:

Lili looks like a ton of fun, I can't wait to get my hands on her.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal