collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34599 times)

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
Re: News on Street fighter X Tekken and impressions
« Reply #250 on: September 09, 2011, 10:36:36 AM »
But yeh after playing the game and seeing how cats were usin those grapplers im actually worried THE GIEF will be even more annoyin  :D (but fun for me to use lol :P). This selection of chars is going to be HUGE i can tell.
I forsee Marduk/Zangeif teams in the near future >_<

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #251 on: September 09, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »
Ohh yeah... I knew Zangief'd be in it.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #252 on: September 09, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »
I forsee Marduk/Zangeif teams in the near future >_<

lol worries. the gameplay ive experienced alone and seeing how everybody at the fight club were using other chars tells me NO ONE IS SAFE!...chars are too combo crazy. and that tag in "safe guard" set up comes in handy when you gettin pinned down. so unless they change that up those grapplers arent much of a threat. i saw this one dude canning a lot of folks with just Raven and IBuki zippin all over the place lol....Those grapplers are dangerous if they "Catch You"..they do retarded damage. i like and dont like that at the same time..
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2011, 07:21:40 PM »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:21:40 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2011, 07:58:53 PM »
does that confirm law!? why must you tease us capcom!?  :'(

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #255 on: September 12, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
Ugh, Rufus is exactly who I didn't want to see in this game...

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2011, 08:40:47 PM »
First of all that was hilariawesome, like a Jackie Chan movie. :D

Second Rufus was set to be in it since the game began, how can you have Bob sitting there and not have Rufus.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »
does that confirm law!? why must you tease us capcom!?  :'(

I believe 100% they will. An epic showdown of a game we have been waitin for ages to happen? im sure Fei and Law will duel it up
in this one  ^-^

Ugh, Rufus is exactly who I didn't want to see in this game...

now you know damn well they were gonna toss Rufus fat butt in there if bob was already in it haha
Just pick a monster team to abuse all Rufus users to take out your dislike of em :-?? lol

First of all that was hilariawesome, like a Jackie Chan movie. :D

Second Rufus was set to be in it since the game began, how can you have Bob sitting there and not have Rufus.

yeh i thought the video was halarious also. very clever^^  You see Ryu & ken chillin like they really dont give a damn about the confusion thats going on haha...im wondering if all these skits will be in the game like how the MVC3 intros were....you know at random when you just let the game sit and play in demo mode?

The trailer movie videos are very amusing. I wonder how the Devil Jin, Akuma and evil ryu trailers will be :O*D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2011, 10:21:41 PM »
I assumed nothing, Bob and Rufus are very different characters o-O

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2011, 10:58:28 PM »
they seem to be giving chars rivals based on their appearance/personality/fighting style. so im not surprised rufus made it in. what surprises me though is steve is in but no sign of balrog or dudely. why do i get the feeling that theyre going to put roger in as one of  capcom's boxing char rivals /:O

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2011, 10:59:41 PM »
Rufus: Overweight, blond fighter with swift moves and acrobatic kicks with a Bruce Lee jumpsuit.

Bob: Overweight blond fighter with swift moves and acrobatic kicks with overalls.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2011, 11:09:43 PM »
they seem to be giving chars rivals based on their appearance/personality/fighting style. so im not surprised rufus made it in. what surprises me though is steve is in but no sign of balrog or dudely. why do i get the feeling that theyre going to put roger in as one of  capcom's boxing char rivals /:O

i wont count them out yet. for some reason i think dudley will make it before balrog though :DB:

(click to show/hide)

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Black Ops20

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
  • SGM Team Member & CFAS Team Member
« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2011, 11:20:07 PM »
There was a leaked roster online by the same guy who predicted the mvc3 roster. Also I doubt they'll put in another boxer or fei long. Their styles are to similar to the guys that are already in the game (steve and law).

Viewtiful Joe by Black Ops and Nestor

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #263 on: September 13, 2011, 12:50:34 AM »
Street Fighter side: Ryu, Ken, Hugo, Poison, Guy, Cody, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile, Abel, Dhalsim, Sagat, M. Bison, Juri, Karin, Sakura, Ibuki, Makoto, Rolento, Sodom, R.Mika, Zangief, and secret character Akuma and Evil Ryu.

Tekken side: Kazuya, Nina, Julia, Bob, Hwoarang, Steve, King, Marduk, Yoshimitsu, Raven, Jin, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Jack, Lars, Alisa, Paul, Law, Lili, Asuka, Heihachi, Kuma, and secret character Devil Kazuya or Devil Jin.

That was the list..... but the appearance of rufus proves it to be false. Man It that was it, I would totaly buy it.

Post Merge: September 13, 2011, 09:13:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPaM55ayBvA&feature=feedu#

Told you guys it was Rolento, plus 2 on two vs with four characters on screen = win.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:13:33 PM by Silva-silva »

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline ADSplay101

• WorldWarriorsCollectiv Esports Team Founder/Owner/Memeber
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 17, 2023, 08:06:05 PM
  • "Insert Esports Team Motto here"
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2011, 10:00:15 PM »
Im loving what im seeing so far. Those training features with a choice to spare with or against someone other than the computer. Thats great for teams, I can see team tourneys being the new thing to watch after this game comes out. Plus I also love how that pandora power boost is like MVC3 X-factor but with a risk.... You have to sacrifice your partner to do so, so its very risky and I like it. :w00t:
WE are MANY but this MANY are ONE.
WorldWarriorsCollectiv Merch Store https://teespring.com/stores/thacollectiv

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
Oh yay... X Factor... 8=| Atleast you have to give up a partner... But still... Hope you can disable it... And Eff Yeah to Scramble and Dual mode! :w00t:

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 08:33:03 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2011, 12:47:23 AM »
I can already see it now. 1,000s upon 1,000,000s of videos from this game on every stream and video hosting site there is.

The odd thing about this is the tag-team of Ibuke and Rolento. Rolento is a former member of the Mad Gear Gang and Ibuki is a ninja in training. They don't really mix that well.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2011, 12:52:25 AM »

The odd thing about this is the tag-team of Ibuke and Rolento. Rolento is a former member of the Mad Gear Gang and Ibuki is a ninja in training. They don't really mix that well.

Yeah I figured He'd be paired up with sodom. And She'd be paired with elena or makoto. But I think Zangief's partner might be R.Mika.

Oh yay... X Factor... 8=| Atleast you have to give up a partner... But still... Hope you can disable it... And Eff Yeah to Scramble and Dual mode! :w00t:

No man giving up a partner really isnt much of a deterence because you only need to kill one character. So from what I gather all you have to do is swap out of your character that is close to death then enable it so you lose nothing and gain a massive power boost.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2011, 01:27:40 AM »
No man giving up a partner really isnt much of a deterence because you only need to kill one character. So from what I gather all you have to do is swap out of your character that is close to death then enable it so you lose nothing and gain a massive power boost.
Oh... Well... I am even less happy about Pandora.
Yeah I figured He'd be paired up with sodom. And She'd be paired with elena or makoto
I thought the same thing.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2011, 01:28:46 AM »
Yeah I figured He'd be paired up with sodom. And She'd be paired with elena or makoto. But I think Zangief's partner might be R.Mika.

yea im not seeing how that works since this game is 1 char ko :-?? but it still looks sweet. im happy they finally made a game that lets two people play on teams at once they kinda did that with ssf4 team battle but the first person had to wait for teh other to loose then play. and lili is in so put in karin asuka and sakura(mainly karin) dont let me down with that capcom. its still a long way from release so hopefully the char roster will be in atleast 50, 25 for each side. but im happy with how its looking so far and each content update makes this game better and better. tolento is probalby woth ibuki because they havent pit in a proper team member? tyu was with chun befor but now hes paired with ken

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2011, 02:17:58 AM »
Street Fighter side: Ryu, Ken, Hugo, Poison, Guy, Cody, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile, Abel, Dhalsim, Sagat, M. Bison, Juri, Karin, Sakura, Ibuki, Makoto, Rolento, Sodom, R.Mika, Zangief, and secret character Akuma and Evil Ryu.

Tekken side: Kazuya, Nina, Julia, Bob, Hwoarang, Steve, King, Marduk, Yoshimitsu, Raven, Jin, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Jack, Lars, Alisa, Paul, Law, Lili, Asuka, Heihachi, Kuma, and secret character Devil Kazuya or Devil Jin.
Is that the list of the characters for the final result?

About the video, I'm looking forward to trying out the new systems featured in it. It would be possible if I have 4 friends playing together with us.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2011, 02:30:13 AM »
10 more slots open to go....

but anyway check here at times (the official site) if youre curious and want to see their supers alone in demo...
http://www.capcom.co.jp/sfxtk/ch_rolento.html#main_menu

I like how Rolento looks but Heihachi looks pretty wacky....but he still looks like hes kickin @ss.
That pandora feature was a nice creative touch. I like the story that went along with that. At first i was like "Huh?? ??? da F*ck is that?.."....but now its kinda cool to sacrifice your apponent for drastic measures in order to be super powered....its like that X factor (which i dont like in mvc3) but a bit cooler. Its pretty dark actually because youre killing your partner^^ pretty jacked up lol

But i like how they went there with the designs all over the characters in that mode :O*D The 2 on 2 action I KNEW was going to happen after i seen the confusion that went on at the fight club and folks really started spazzin on screen with 4 players....mugen ;*))

well..i been made up my mind im gettin the game...ill actually pre order it. i didnt do that for MVC3...but ill do it for this game here.

As for Ibuki and Rolento...odd couple team up...I agree it should have been Rolento and Sodom for all that. As for Ibuki...well they should have brought Guy and her in together but i guess they are saving the the ever so cool tag up intro of Guy and CoDy..i hope he has a look where he has the Hand cuff chains off for that Retro look....
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:03:20 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
are they going to announce later/keep some chars as secret unlockables like with sf4? i only see 6 available slots left on the site instead of 10 and rufus is already going to fill one in so its really 5. two more for streetfighter and 3 for tekken

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »
are they going to announce later/keep some chars as secret unlockables like with sf4? i only see 6 available slots left on the site instead of 10 and rufus is already going to fill one in so its really 5. two more for streetfighter and 3 for tekken

Yeh i fgure they will announce more later. But I came up with 10 because of my guess on Cody & guy also being put in after that Hugo video. We have most of the mad gear gang there. Posion, Rolento and Hugo. Thus you have Haggar, Cody & Guy. makes sense for them to be thrown in. damn there everybody that showed up in a video is in a game. Devil jin and Evil ryu im sure will be in there which they hinted at that. Then i combined that with the possibilty of the remaining 10 in some of that "supposedly leaked" list i saw recently. Same crap happened with MVC3. most of those characters on that leaked list made it^^

but anyway i just hope its actually 10 extra and a "possible DLC char" lol

I doubt now if Eddie makes it to this cut. i love the char but i dont care now seeing how Namcos version is going to blow capcoms out of the water with the area of the big selection of characters....Theyre good for that anyway

:-?? i can see both sides completely filled Capcom & tekken and Eddie in there with Elena

Post Merge: September 14, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
and WOW ???
Yoshinori Ono revealed that the PS3 and PS Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken will feature Toro and Kuro from the Dokodemo Issyo series, and Felyne from Monster Hunter as playable characters. These were fans requests

Now my question is this. So the rules have changed on the whole Oh Cole is an exclusive PS3 character because of the game. BUt monster Hunter is on both systems so whats the deal on that? i mean at some point ill have the game for my new ps3 also but wow show some love to the 360 owners also with an exclusive char or two! So now i still stand by my lil request...throw Alex mercer up in there  ;*)) Oh namco can help getting The Main character from Urban Reign in there :-??
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:00:30 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2011, 08:21:14 PM »
Side Tangent:
(click to show/hide)

ON TOPIC:
The 2v2 looks great, just like MUGEN. I bet they have a few safeguards against Pandora spamming, but we'll see.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[Today at 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal