collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 33530 times)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Re: Official Street Fighter X Tekken thread
« Reply #1150 on: April 29, 2012, 06:25:16 PM »
Something I noticed during the new cinematic trailer, go to the scene where Blanka and Sakura are at the airport and Blanka is hanging on the TV screen.

Look closely at the words scrolling at the bottom

"Mike Haggar elected NY Mayor"

MvC3 IS CANON!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #1151 on: April 30, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
MvC3 IS CANON!
...Excuse me while I go find a rope...

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline LarsAlexandersson

• Combo Trainer for Capcom & Namco games
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM
« Reply #1152 on: April 30, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
I wonder if Deadpool & Iron Fist in this game
Possible UMvC3 JP voice for Marvel side as FREE DLC Pack:
MvC3: Marvel JPN VA List by ~LarsMasters on deviantART

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #1153 on: April 30, 2012, 11:41:04 AM »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #1154 on: April 30, 2012, 04:39:42 PM »
Good to hear

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1155 on: April 30, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
I think the patch everyone has been waiting for is finally on the way...

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/04/27/street_fighter_x_tekken_patch_notes,_infinites,_frame_data_and_more_addressed
Hmm interesting with my boy Kazuya....i hope they dont tone em down too much^^ lol
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1156 on: May 02, 2012, 04:58:42 PM »
Hmm interesting with my boy Kazuya....i hope they dont tone em down too much^^ lol

the way you play with him i pray they do! \-/o

yo, we gonna jam again brotha! i had to change my controller settings. no wonder why i was not doing certain things i wanted to do. i left it on the default keys all this time. Ha go figure. so i switch them to how i like them.

Me and Dan had some quick cool matches. hahaha not this time with jin are you gonna beast mode me while i got ryu and cammy Dan! real close matches bro . a couple of them had me cursing like a sailor cause the way the matches ended. Now i have to practice more with the way i have my controller setup with the button layout. it feels just right now.  :thumbsup:. i still have to play youand Ralph in ssf4 tho.

Offline TheClone45

• Wily's Fortune Teller
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 08, 2020, 05:17:39 PM
  • Let's get this over with.
    • http://draw-in.webs.com/
« Reply #1157 on: May 04, 2012, 12:25:36 AM »
(Sf X tkn for 3DS)

That would be cool.

By theclone45 at 2011-01-02

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #1158 on: May 19, 2012, 05:58:16 PM »
hey ssf turned out great on that system , might as well push that bad boy a lil further. but mvc 3 might be stretching it lol just kidding!
i gave the game another chance (due to having the dlc patch hahahahahaha) and the game rubbed me in the right way due to the tekken characters at the most relying on sneaky thug tactics along with combos out the ying yang. but so far my most fave team would have to be dudley and cody. for some reason this duo just screams goon squad for me!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1159 on: May 19, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »
after a month of not playing i tried it yesterday to see if i could enjoy it with the patch. after two matches it went right back to my shelf. the game still sucks to me because of jabs being + on block and hugo is still overpowered(without a shoryu or really good crouch anti air you cant win), and i swear something is wrong with this games hitboxes. i played a guy and i could see the sparks when the hits connected but he took no damage and punished me  :-w ill wait for the character dlc and hopefully by then  the game will be better..hopefully until then ill stick to ultimate and ssf4

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #1160 on: May 19, 2012, 08:04:19 PM »
the pushback is a bit unforgiving on this game especially when trying to do the trials. 13 or 15 with sagat is a pain and guile where you HAVE to do a standing flash kick will never be done by me lol!! i used to get that out on sf 2 by accident!!! so far i finished ryu,ken, hugo, mega, guy,cody and lars trials...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1161 on: May 25, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »
yo bro , you know whats killin me jodafro? they already know we KNOW the dlc characters are locked on the disk. the secret is out...( as if it really was a secret lol) so what is buggin me is , why not just let those characters dlc loose now? why should we have to wait to get them when they already on there? hmmmm i am hinting and thinking those extra slots on the japan site is reserved for 10 other characters that might be acxtual DLC and they waiting it out to finish them and release it all at once. i still say tho if its not a real go on those to just let us have the leaked ones we already know and paid for.  XD||  :D

Crapcom...please stop cheating me what i paid for already, love sf x tekken but you making me hate you! Thanlk You...signed... C.R.O.M. Lando!

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:April 13, 2024, 12:18:33 PM
« Reply #1162 on: May 25, 2012, 02:18:14 PM »
Well, because they removed those on-disc-DLC from PC version(they said PC users are using steam, so no need for them on disc... yeah, I know how much this excuse sucks, the reason of them on disc was "compatibility" and where is it now?) so they are milking PC users.
And yes, while I'm at it - one of my buddies have that PC version - the hell with Active Movie Window, which minimizes game and shows game videos(non-engine ones) with no sound?! /:O I can't confirm on which end is something causing it - one my friend's PC or it is how game is made, but if it's game - damn crapcom once more.
Other then that we played a bit and it's not a bad game, though I don't like that I can't always build full meter in one round(no EXes, no energy consuming swaps and yet I can't finish my foe with cool cross art? dislike), I don't feel effect of gems practically at all, rounds kinda short(they really shouldn't end fight when one of chars KO'ed) and pandora's useless. :P
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1163 on: May 25, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »
Well, because they removed those on-disc-DLC from PC version(they said PC users are using steam, so no need for them on disc... yeah, I know how much this excuse sucks, the reason of them on disc was "compatibility" and where is it now?) so they are milking PC users.
And yes, while I'm at it - one of my buddies have that PC version - the hell with Active Movie Window, which minimizes game and shows game videos(non-engine ones) with no sound?! /:O I can't confirm on which end is something causing it - one my friend's PC or it is how game is made, but if it's game - damn crapcom once more.
Other then that we played a bit and it's not a bad game, though I don't like that I can't always build full meter in one round(no EXes, no energy consuming swaps and yet I can't finish my foe with cool cross art? dislike), I don't feel effect of gems practically at all, rounds kinda short(they really shouldn't end fight when one of chars KO'ed) and pandora's useless. :P

you aint lying....pandora is pretty much useless!  i actually love the game  , but i do hate the fact of the super milking.  i can pull off some mean conbos and chains with cross arts and its alot of timiming with that cause sometimes it hits on the nose and other times it likes fails totally.  the worst thing i do not like about the game is throws and throw ranges. Plus some people are just total bogarding with basic specials like Marduke spin backhand move, Hugo insane damage dealing and how you can even throw people before they even fully stand. hell Zangief be sucking me in with his piledriver grab and half the time barely even see him motion for it! seems all you gotta do is just stay close and spam that throw. layed on hard setting and the cpu goes apenuts with that! lol. the aggressor almost  always seems  to has the command  priority for those when you or opponant is downed and trying to do a regular stand from floor.  just stay close nd throw ...unless your a shoryuken practicioner..like me but even i get caught. lol.

well i am not buying anymore first day , first month fighting game purchases from capcom no matter what fighting game comes next from them. thats my boycott. i am just gonna wait it out to see whats the real deal . Well especially seeing how they done it with MVC3/Ultimate MVC3 and now this game with dlc, i am not giving them a 3rd go at it with my money. [-X  Crappycom for that!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #1164 on: May 25, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »
that's why i'm glad i got a modded system since they coming at us with the constant bs....

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
« Reply #1165 on: June 03, 2012, 11:26:59 PM »
pc version skins are crazy and cool. just peeped this one. wow.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1166 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05:39 AM »
Im pretty damn sure DJ4life would get a serious kick out of that there

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1167 on: June 04, 2012, 12:13:36 AM »
Im pretty damn sure DJ4life would get a serious kick out of that there

trust me bro, i am 99% sure he been knew about this way before any of us seen it. lol. thats his bread and butter community man., i have seen behind the scenes some stuff he done himself. mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn he makes me want the pc version and say to hellz with console versions of ssf4 and this one! The women.....all i can say is ... dayummmmm! =P~

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1168 on: June 04, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
trust me bro, i am 99% sure he been knew about this way before any of us seen it.

word! you aint lyin about that man! :D

he loves that skin mappin sh*t lol

but uh ehem...some news udpates...

Street Fighter X Tekken for iOS
Publisher: Capcom
Platform: iOS
Genre: Fighting
Origin: North America, Europe
Release: TBA

Capcom revealed Street Fighter X Tekken for iOS at E3, the game is in playable form on the iPhone, in the demo you can play as Chun Li and Nina versus the other rivals. The input buttons are Direction Input Keys, Punch, Kick, X (Charge) and SP (Special Move), the control scheme is different from the console version.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:48:17 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #1169 on: June 08, 2012, 12:57:43 AM »
sweet :)

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #1170 on: June 19, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »
Cross Assault combo vid by team RnK, done during actual matches. Really good stuff, but some of its validity is questionable cuz they're playing with the unpatched version of the game....

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1171 on: June 19, 2012, 11:49:38 AM »
Groovey  :O*D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Moon Girard

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 17, 2015, 10:19:57 PM
« Reply #1172 on: July 06, 2012, 05:18:26 PM »
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo3
DLC character will be released July 31 pre-order vita version at gamestop to get the 12 second alt for the dlc characters having vita version also unlocks costume for the 38 core characters on PS3.

- Auto-Block and Auto-Tech gems have been changed so they take more meter to use, and they also take more meter away if you block or tech.

- They are aware of the timer issue, but the dev team is looking for the best solution to make the gameplay exactly what it needs to be. They do intend to fix the timer issue.

- Quick combos can be disabled with the quick combo DLC, if it bothers you.

- They do know that accidental quick combos are a problem, and they're working on other solutions.

- Rolento's jabs cause 2 less frames of block stun, along with other changes.

- Xiaoyu crouching hard kick phoenix loops can only be done 3 times.

- Ryu, Ken and Akuma's Tatsumaki Sempuu Kyaku have had all their hitboxes reduced in size. The frame advantage on this move does on block has been reduced by 5 frames for all 3 characters and the moveset has also been decreased.

The Street Fighter X Tekken roster gets a boost later this month, when 12 additional characters - originally planned to release later this year after the PS Vita version - will be released on 360 and PS3. Their arrival on 7/31 coincides with an updated balance patch that will affect all characters.

Some examples of this patch, as laid out in our EVO panel earlier today:

-Ryu, Ken and Akuma's Tatsumaki Sempuu kyaku have all had their hitboxes reduced in size

-Rolento's jabs addressed!

-Xiaoyu's crouching hard kick phoenix loops

-Raven crouching HP loops

-Auto-block gem has been re-balanced

Wow they used the wrong Dudley alt.

Additionally, everyone who registered as an SFxT competitor at EVO will receive the 12 new characters for free. Again, that roster includes Blanka, Sakura, Guy, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Jack, Bryan Fury, Alisa, Lars, Lei and Christie.

As for the PS Vita version, the 12 characters and alternate costumes for the core 38 characters will be available as free downloads. The 12 new fighters have alt costumes available as a pre-order incentive at GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon. (All DLC purchased can be shared between PS3 and Vita.)

I know the 12 DLC characters have been a contentious topic since they were discovered on the disc, but your reactions have been heard. We can cite our reasons why they were on the disc all day - compatability for all players, save HD space, download bandwidth etc - but in the end you have to hear what the community has to say. The dev teams are listening, and promise to incorporate that feedback into future titles - fighting or otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:46:04 PM by Zer0 »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1173 on: July 14, 2012, 07:31:27 PM »
Street Fighter X Tekken for PS Vita
Publisher: Capcom
Platform: PS Vita
Genre: Fighting
Origin: Japan, North America, Europe
Release: Oct 25, 2012 [JP], Oct 23, 2012 [NA], Oct 2, 2012 [EU]

Here are some new screenshots of Capcom's Street Fighter X Tekken for PS Vita, the game will be released in Japan on Oct 25. Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada said that the next game - Tekken X Street Fighter is still scheduled for release on current systems despite the next generation hardware is approaching fast.

(click to show/hide)

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #1174 on: July 15, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »
looks great on the vita. it makes me wonder if they will put out a 3ds version . but i doubt it ..... ill wait til that one is hacked before i shell out that king's ransom they want for it

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal