collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42209 times)

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.
« Reply #950 on: December 12, 2012, 03:45:47 PM »
Finally got this lil dude into ABR ! damn took me awhile. Big thanx to Kai showing me where i was messing up...again. lol.
Unlockable -Gon .. his Hunter X Hunter stage is still getting worked done. I have some more content and effects that will be in it as well as respect and props for IMT with a Banner up as well very soon.

oh and some of the Crom fam are mixed in with the crowd, showing some of the developing work as i was going . Shameless Crom The Game promotion. lol we are crazy. lol

working hard ! XD|| #:-S  a few other stages i will be working on each at a time are Afro Samurai stage, Witchblade stage, Spike Speigal stage ( unless gets picked up then nahh) Slayers stages and Toph .  Some i actually draw thr rough draft and find what i need then do alot of shading and spriting.  :thumbsup: and  ::salute:: to all the people helpin with everything.  ^:)^
Way cool. And I see you in the background, Lando. (Second screen, red jacket and shades.) lol Really feeling it, bro.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #951 on: December 12, 2012, 05:28:42 PM »
 :D yup sir thats me! but i am in the shot with some of the opther Crom bros on same side, 2 others on the other side as well. Nx men is holding the video camera. lol. there is gonna be more to this stage as i am adding in sprites up top over the banners. like a cool packed lil arena. heyyy would you like to be in it Hypnotize?  if so just send me a sprite to use , right now i need some facing the fight ( facing front screen and cheering like) of your real persona self. I forgot to ask Acey if i can get a sprite of his Acey sprite to use it with him above the IMT banner...more than likey he will be doing the pointy finger of death at the ring,. but its cool with me bro.  again, a lil shameless promotion of Crom The game within ABR. we are gonna be around in stages in crowds and random folks viewing the fights if characters have those crowds. Young Samurai will be on Afro Samurai stage in of cause, as a random samurai watchin the fight and Wolviesam will be a captive bounty on the deck of spike speigal stage with faye havin him in cuffs watching it all go down. pretty cool stuff.

hopefully some other cool folks here as well would like to be part of it and have sprites of themselves as onlookers in. would help out pretty good. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #952 on: December 12, 2012, 08:23:17 PM »
The CROM crew look great, man! ;D Awesome job!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #953 on: December 13, 2012, 07:09:46 PM »
Looking dope! :)
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #954 on: December 13, 2012, 08:04:01 PM »
thanx  :thumbsup:

wolviesam has the stage now in its current form and he gonna do some magic of his on it so i gotta to see what he does. as always its gonna be cool when he touches stuff.  :thumbsup:

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #955 on: December 14, 2012, 03:53:08 PM »
:D yup sir thats me! but i am in the shot with some of the opther Crom bros on same side, 2 others on the other side as well. Nx men is holding the video camera. lol. there is gonna be more to this stage as i am adding in sprites up top over the banners. like a cool packed lil arena. heyyy would you like to be in it Hypnotize?  if so just send me a sprite to use , right now i need some facing the fight ( facing front screen and cheering like) of your real persona self. I forgot to ask Acey if i can get a sprite of his Acey sprite to use it with him above the IMT banner...more than likey he will be doing the pointy finger of death at the ring,. but its cool with me bro.  again, a lil shameless promotion of Crom The game within ABR. we are gonna be around in stages in crowds and random folks viewing the fights if characters have those crowds. Young Samurai will be on Afro Samurai stage in of cause, as a random samurai watchin the fight and Wolviesam will be a captive bounty on the deck of spike speigal stage with faye havin him in cuffs watching it all go down. pretty cool stuff.

hopefully some other cool folks here as well would like to be part of it and have sprites of themselves as onlookers in. would help out pretty good. :thumbsup:

I'll see what I can do. I remember I wanted to be in your CROM game, but real life caught up to me. lol So I'm out of Mugen for a while. Once I can get settled with school and whatnot, I might get back into it. Single sprites are all I'll do now, so I'll whip something up.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #956 on: March 27, 2013, 09:51:27 PM »
I cooked this up some days ago as a sorta request . Its Kamina from Gurren Laggan anime . i wanted a base to work from to see if ever was to create the character as a DLC how he could look. i was told and given the sprites from yoko to use as a base.  i saw the colors in him since he was just a striker...were off from the original look of him from the anime. so i did mostly just recoloring for now on alot of the character from the hair on down to appropriate colors based on anime appearance. added a very tiny extra details but more to do i think for those.  I just added some weirdo cornball glasses on him but arent the exact style which i will redo all the way.

i like the character and of course the anime too. so sometime afterwards i think i will do this character and improve him farther to be a DLC character to be in the project once done. i think i will try to actually animate this pose once i got his shading and details right on the money. Question....should i even add that cool cape he wear as well the glases?  :-??

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #957 on: March 27, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
Digging it.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #958 on: March 27, 2013, 10:58:17 PM »
Hey the three ABR stages are low-res right?

Your looks good for a WIP. :thumbsup:
The one by Ninja looks good too. :)
The one by Wolvy look really dope and i hope to try it one day.  ^:)^

Btw so you really gona make Kamina!
Good idea for the pose.
*Ditto!
Shadaloo Approved!  .V.!  :D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #959 on: March 28, 2013, 12:01:14 AM »
yeah the stages are low res

i am still on the side working on my stage as well i got the static beta of it up and running with sound track included to test it out plus i will have the second part of the stage done as well for the wall breakthrough feature that i want to add into it and some of the others.Cyanide and Dark valentine both gave me great advice in coding and as well how to go about creating those kinds of stages. so i will def be trying this out once a full beta of the stage is complete and follow through with others that will have that feature. Something i do need is a good actual wall breakthrough type of Fx .  For Gon stage its pretty much getting hit through the end wall and busting through into the other side of the wall onto actual recreation of Heavens Arena from the show.

I been gathering images to come up with how to want to make it look closely like it.   should be fun to see when done and got it all working right. I want to show one or a couple stages ( depending on how fast those can be finished or in beta stage ) to show in the gameplay promo of characters. i def will want some help on it for things i dont know how to do yet but will learn them as well to complete myself if needed.

well i not sure to say if Kamina is solid as a DLC but i really do like the show and i like the character ( whiplash will get a kick out of that cause its his fault i even watched it lol)  but not sure on which way to go with him as far as look goes with adding the cape and glasses or not.  :-?? yet but yeah there is a strong chance he will be someone to be done.  :-" ;)

i got 5 so far from my side to get up to par to have ready for that promo showcase day of the project. Oh and Shadaloo told me too Cruz that the video can go inside  those images we trying to have done up like you created for Adam Blade.  I need to get a very very good video recorder so i can capture everything. i have heard bandicam was good. I want one with best quality cause i had camtasia.. and when i was recording gameplay of  my personal mugen to test it out..it was seriously lagging and the sound fx was way off even with it all set up correctly.  :-?? 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:06:20 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #960 on: March 28, 2013, 12:11:13 AM »
yeah the stages are low res

i am still on the side working on my stage as well i got the static beta of it up and running with sound track included to test it out plus i will have the second part of the stage done as well for the wall breakthrough feature that i want to add into it and some of the others.Cyanide and Dark valentine both gave me great advice in coding and as well how to go about creating those kinds of stages. so i will def be trying this out once a full beta of the stage is complete and follow through with others that will have that feature. Something i do need is a good actual wall breakthrough type of Fx .  For Gon stage its pretty much getting hit through the end wall and busting through into the other side of the wall onto actual recreation of Heavens Arena from the show.

I been gathering images to come up with how to want to make it look closely like it.   should be fun to see when done and got it all working right. I want to show one or a couple stages ( depending on how fast those can be finished or in beta stage ) to show in the gameplay promo of characters. i def will want some help on it for things i dont know how to do yet but will learn them as well to complete myself if needed.

well i not sure to say if Kamina is solid as a DLC but i really do like the show and i like the character ( whiplash will get a kick out of that cause its his fault i even watched it lol)  but not sure on which way to go with him as far as look goes with adding the cape and glasses or not.  :-?? yet but yeah there is a strong chance he will be someone to be done.  :-" ;)

i got 5 so far from my side to get up to par to have ready for that promo showcase day of the project. Oh and Shadaloo told me too Cruz that the video can go inside  those images we trying to have done up like you created for Adam Blade.  I need to get a very very good video recorder so i can capture everything. i have heard bandicam was good. I want one with best quality cause i had camtasia.. and when i was recording gameplay of  my personal mugen to test it out..it was seriously lagging and the sound fx was way off even with it all set up correctly.  :-?? 

Bandicam dude
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #961 on: March 28, 2013, 12:26:44 AM »
No hay problema amigo  :)
Making a stage right now just to try out 3D parallax and i gona finish it in a few mins...
Soooo... ill probably will be able to do two or three portraits as you asked today. ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #962 on: March 28, 2013, 12:28:04 AM »
So Bandicam has no serious  loss in frame rate and sound be on point and not lagging off keys? I really want the video sequences to stream well.  if it can do all that and good quality in frame rate, sound fx, images keep good quality and all then good.

Shadaloo redoing some stuff with Intro later as well so i want all to synch up and no drop in image quality... i think he going a higher resolution for those . the promo images we getting done are in Photoshop and mines as of now are in Broke Mans Photoshop ( aka Gimp lol) that i am working on to get better at them and upping the resolution. So if Bandicam is the best of the free stuff then i will use it. Hmm Must be what your using Shadman for those tourney vids. lol

Offline Excahm

• Forum Member
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #963 on: March 28, 2013, 12:31:51 AM »
Uh? /:O
Hey wait!
Is ok the size of the images iam making??
I mean 640, 480?
Cuz if i have to resize him after finish them they would look bad tbh.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #964 on: March 28, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »
No hay problema amigo  :)
Making a stage right now just to try out 3D parallax and i gona finish it in a few mins...
Soooo... ill probably will be able to do two or three portraits as you asked today. ::salute::

Oh ok cool Cruz bro! just let me know when you ready to take a stab at it and since its late here and i will be heading to bed soon, just PM me at the Crom spot and i will send you what is needed. i think i gave you 2 images already other than Adam Blade  one you done. I think i sent you Witchblade and Kazehana.  let me know and i can get one more if needed and find logos of their anime with good rez to add in.  :thumbsup: ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #965 on: March 28, 2013, 12:33:41 AM »
Uh? /:O
Hey wait!
Is ok the size of the images iam making??
I mean 640, 480?
Cuz if i have to resize him after finish them they would look bad tbh.

Shadaloo knows what image size he needs the best since he does the video work. :thumbsup:

the one you sent me and i added on to it seems fine to me unless Shadaloo needs bigger slightly or a tad smaller.

but i think for sure that size you sent me first time will work . :Terry
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:43:09 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #966 on: May 02, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »
ok me and some cool people i have asked a lil info on to get something started up for Interactive stages. I decided to put together first a static test stage and work in the sprite for the wall breakthrough and then get to coding our wall/floor breakthough gauge to coincide with the interactive walls or floors depending on the stage cause some will have them ( at least one or the other) and some will not have any . This a test stage version of the soon to be done Scryed Stage for both Kazuma and Ryuho but will actually switch depending on which characters your either facing to fight. the real stage that being developed is to sorta reflect the location of their final battle. I am using these characters as test for the stage for now in the screenshots. Yeah thats ABR Inuyasha too. lol trying out coding for the guy. Still got alot of sprites to do for him for new moves that he needs cause he is missing some things that i want and new fx for his moves. Using his sprite sheet to import and work in everything that needs to be done and more.

The test stage :

The end screen of the test stage with a resized boulder image sprite to represent the actual breakable wall. yes that boulder will break  >:D

well back to work . ::salute::

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar