collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42206 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 02:57:36 AM »
how the heck you thought tha was him shadaloo? lawd shadaloo psychic too. lol.
man i hought you was a new dude .. darn crossdash the whole time. lol, yeah i remember you homie. lol and most def i have that sakura so imma use the hair color indeed.

of ya know C.R.O.M is going in with this project Kai. No doub. Music is almost done, few more things for the screenpack maker and thats completed, homie workin on stages on the underground, and we spritin up some characters looks and then its all time to make them frames and get some of these peeps ready to come alive. imma see about that terry animatin from that stance but if its kinda ewwww then i will use it as a hyper mode type thing. like he does all his Hykioku...however ya spell it , moves from that stance.  i think it will work . yeah you was righ man kai, always reworkin ideas. :thumbsup:

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 03:03:13 AM »

I thought it was weird that I haven't seen him around before and he was a higher rank and that he was in my buddy list, then I remembered the Demon King/Chuck Norris Ex thing, so I checked his profile.

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 03:14:03 AM »
I thought that was you.
Fatal Fury's awesome! I wish they would make another instead of rereleasing the old ones.
haha, Shadaloo Lives must be psychic!  :)
Yeah, I love Fatal Fury.  I heard that people were working on Sequel of Garow, but the company (SNK) declared bankruptcy (and playmore got the right of SNK property, and became SNK playmore), and couldn't release Garow sequel...  :(  Yeah, I agree with Shadaloo Lives!  I wish they make new Fatal Fury games.

man i hought you was a new dude .. darn crossdash the whole time. lol, yeah i remember you homie. lol and most def i have that sakura so imma use the hair color indeed.
That's funny.  You thought I was a new dude.  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie
Yeah, hopefully her hair will be good!

Music is almost done,
Wow, that's fast!  :o

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2011, 03:15:13 AM »
ok now her hair is darker and i added in her long pony tail.  :thumbsup: next i have to do Tsukiumi hair and imma do a redone stance for her. ::salute::

well at least we know who he is...wait yeah you was higher ranked man, wtf up with that. wasnt you up there with me.. /:O

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »
BTW Does anyone know how exactly the ranking system works?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 03:23:28 AM »
i was wonderin that myself man, i been here since 2007 but i guess its goes how many posts you make and i guess if the head honchos caleebros wanna up ya ranking. cause i became a regular in the same day when i logged in as a mem ber and after like i guess i did 4 or 5 posts m,y rankin on the side went up. so yeah i am not sure how its works, i want some more stars \-/o

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2011, 03:32:02 AM »
Oh, you guys mean the stars?
If members make a lot of comments and threads, then they get more stars.  As a result, people become Infinity Regular or Infinity Loyal (I think I read that in IMT Administrators' threads long time ago).

ok now her hair is darker and i added in her long pony tail.  :thumbsup: next i have to do Tsukiumi hair and imma do a redone stance for her. ::salute::

Yeah, her hair got darker.  I look forward to see Tsukiumi's sprite!   :cool

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 03:38:37 AM »
yeah imma try her out tomorrow , its getin late here , on it is late early morning almost, we aint got roosters outside wakin us up in th am , its the crackhead pigeons, they done got so lazy they just said , forget flyin south, we campin out! in da snow! lol

yeah i have to come up with a good  fighting stance for her. every character i am doing or gettin done needs the base fighting stance done. so peeps can see how it looks , then later gonna animate each ont by ont so peeps can see how they flow. I just gotta get makin huge boobs on these babes right. lol . whatever shadaloo cause i know you gonna have something to say, yep i said it BOOBS! cause most the anime babes in the game..cleavagezillas.  @-)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2011, 03:42:19 AM »
 :D It's the truth. What did you think I was gonna say?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2011, 03:45:58 AM »
Perv.  :D :D :D

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2011, 03:48:20 AM »
No man. That one comment a while ago was my laughing at what you said. I wasn't calling you a perv or nothing.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2011, 03:50:08 AM »
No man. That one comment a while ago was my laughing at what you said. I wasn't calling you a perv or nothing.
i knew that man, i was answering wha you posted about what did i hink you was gonna say, my mind said perv. o.O# :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie ok we getin crossed up, someone must be sleepy.  :-"

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 03:53:33 AM »
I know that. I was refering to this because I thought that's why you said that:

Lando: "I got the boobs right!"

Me: " :D Lando..."

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2011, 03:56:30 AM »
 :D :D man i must be sleepy bro.  i am like retarded slow right now.  :D

yeah let me get ready to break off to bed and watch some boo.....uuuhhhh...tv before i got to sleep.  :thumbsup:

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2011, 10:48:39 PM »

Musubi

I still need to fix (belt, hair, ponytail, arms, shoe lace...etc) the sprite.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 10:51:21 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o well well looky here... ! BANGIN WORK MAN BANGIN! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So you offerin to finish the Sekirei cast or you just showin off ya skills man. lmao

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »
 Looks awesome! :w00t:
Shadaloo Approved!

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2011, 01:35:39 AM »
Thank you guys!  I'm glad you guys like it.  ;)
Well, I suggested lando to use Karin's skirts for Musubi's sprite yesterday, but I thought I needed to challenge this, and that's why I made the sprite.

btw, making this character for mugen will be challenging, and I have other mugen project to do.  In addition, I've never watched Sekirei before, so it will be very hard...   :(

Anyway, thank you for reading my posts!  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2011, 01:48:45 AM »
VERY GREAT WORK, fatalfreak!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o It looks amazingly perfect (to me), man!!! SUPERNATURAL LOOK!!!! ^^(PM)^ :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2011, 01:52:14 AM »
lol most and you definetly did the challenge well bro :thumbsup:
man any character is well rather challenging especially if your doing them from scratch post to up.  Nothing ventured , nothing gained.  ;D
with all the same builds out there gettin redos and editings and more redos , its a easier thing but still a challenge in alot of ways. i wanted something quite different. maybe its harder because no one exists before it to swap it but its the fun of actually making the character. kinda like, its ya baby. lol. i have a method to how these characters will be brought to life. bet on that one bro ;)
I am in no rush and this projec will def take a while but its a labor of love man. definetly. the most challenging character to do in this whole project...Karas. i already see it and know .  :D  but ya know what bro tho, we would never have such the abundance of characters out here wether toally original or ripped or ground up works thats out here for us to enjoy. o its def an adventure worth taking. :thumbsup:

i figured you was doing another project, but i can see you go some mean spriting skills for sure bro. :thumbsup: hopefully i will be just as good  ;)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2011, 02:14:51 AM »
Thank you, Enso!  :)

(click to show/hide)
Yeah, after I made this sprite, I thought "Wow, I didn't expect I was gonna make sprite with big melons!"   :D :D :D 

lol most and you definetly did the challenge well bro :thumbsup:
man any character is well rather challenging especially if your doing them from scratch post to up.  Nothing ventured , nothing gained.  ;D
with all the same builds out there gettin redos and editings and more redos , its a easier thing but still a challenge in alot of ways. i wanted something quite different. maybe its harder because no one exists before it to swap it but its the fun of actually making the character. kinda like, its ya baby. lol. i have a method to how these characters will be brought to life. bet on that one bro ;)
I am in no rush and this projec will def take a while but its a labor of love man. definetly. the most challenging character to do in this whole project...Karas. i already see it and know .  :D  but ya know what bro tho, we would never have such the abundance of characters out here wether toally original or ripped or ground up works thats out here for us to enjoy. o its def an adventure worth taking. :thumbsup:

i figured you was doing another project, but i can see you go some mean spriting skills for sure bro. :thumbsup: hopefully i will be just as good  ;)
Yeah, making sprites of anime characters is very challenging (that's one of things I learned from this lol) because their appearances are unique and detailed. 

btw, Karasu and witchblade will be very hard.  I'm a big fun of Michael Turner, and if someone makes a witchblade character or his Supergirl character for mugen, he will be very proud of him or her in heaven.  :cool

btw, I'm working on different sprites for my mugen project.  This one is hard too. lol
I will show you someday.  ;)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2011, 02:27:34 AM »
 :D :D :D yes anime girl melons are verrrrrrrry important in gettin them just right. lol and right cup size.  :DxDie :DxDie
i figure this was gonna be a challenge man, but i rather do this then anything else right now anyway till project number 2... now that one...wow, lets just say i hope mugen ready to return to back in the days when fighting was all tv and we loved to watch these movies. ;)

thats why i am glad my own spriting skills are getin better. characters like her and a few others , well lot others its tryin to keep those details in check. once i see i can sprite a fighting stance i always keep the bases i used on hand for when i need the moves. cause i will fuse some to create own moves and others i will simply use the whole move sprite and edit around it. Musubi is a basic close combat type sekirei, so she is like the ryu/ken/terry bogard of the girls. i can simplify her moves tho makin it not hard to resprite edit the moves. thas why i dont wanna doubt myself, i strive to be better. rus me, i wouldn have dared try to do a project when i first started spriting...geesh o.O# but long as i gettin better and have good teachers and good pushes to keep going, i am motivated.

best thing tho that keeps this seperaed from all the clonage ou there, there aint nothin to compare it to. :thumbsup: it will stand on its own. even if another anime game comes out, cause i know  few peeps doing some but we dont have all the same characters and its a whole different take. i got to go deeper into the anime lore and bring up some old and new faces and most the cast never been in mugen. so they deserve their due bro.

To the CROM 300 ::salute::

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2011, 02:41:35 AM »
i figure this was gonna be a challenge man, but i rather do this then anything else right now anyway till project number 2... now that one...wow, lets just say i hope mugen ready to return to back in the days when fighting was all tv and we loved to watch these movies. ;)

thats why i am glad my own spriting skills are getin better. characters like her and a few others , well lot others its tryin to keep those details in check. once i see i can sprite a fighting stance i always keep the bases i used on hand for when i need the moves. cause i will fuse some to create own moves and others i will simply use the whole move sprite and edit around it. Musubi is a basic close combat type sekirei, so she is like the ryu/ken/terry bogard of the girls. i can simplify her moves tho makin it not hard to resprite edit the moves. thas why i dont wanna doubt myself, i strive to be better. rus me, i wouldn have dared try to do a project when i first started spriting...geesh o.O# but long as i gettin better and have good teachers and good pushes to keep going, i am motivated.
If you make more sprites, get more spriters and people who leave constructive feedback, then your project will be much easier.  The one of good things is that you already have members who work with you; team work is very important in many fields.  :)

btw, I didn't know Musubi has a basic combat type.  She seems very interesting character.

i got to go deeper into the anime lore and bring up some old and new faces and most the cast never been in mugen. so they deserve their due bro.
Yeah, I can tell you watch a lot of animes!  I only watch anime from 80s and older... lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2011, 11:08:22 PM »
 oh most definetly man i been wachin anime for over 28 years.  so every anime on the roster i have seen, Seikirei is the newest i have seen and Karas.  I got pu on about karas and Sekirei by 2 different peeps in the CROM movement. i am hooked on Sekirei. watch the same episodes every day.  .Karas is a hardbody thing man, i been watchin it for a minute now too/ Love the fx in it.

Yeah Musubi is a close combat type Sekirei. She has very very few long range moves but that is only when her inner sekirei takes over, yeah she is 2 in 1 body. her attacks are light based and shoot a beam with one hand, but Mususbi herself only fights bare handed and has enhanced  super strength, speed , agility and a good level endurance. she is like those classic characters i named minus no energy projections except one close range one in the form of a power bust. its the force that hits you not her and she can pound a ground and make a crater. thats even without using her Norito. yeah i been studying ever anime daily bro for resources. i know about each of them. i made sure i wouldnt make any characters without knowing about them. the only character i know the least about is Karas,. but rust me, i am gettin it in with em. . i am having fun doing this project. and i am very proud and happy that the crew doing this project are cool people and we mugen fam and def friends.  teamwork is very important but its even more fun when its with folks you connect with and have a blast crackin jokes with everyday.

To ThE CROM!  300  

edit:

well this is just a start up to see how Vash the stampede could and maybe will look cvs ish a bit. jus a quick lil testin out using cvs 2 benimaru as the whole base. kinda fits him with the hair, and body build. plus he kinda look like him already. once i get a lil more on em maybe be he could be used as a guide to sprite him. this is just the start of vash and yeah he is very very unfinished but just tryin something out. :thumbsup: maybe we can find and get a really good spriter to do him fully for the project. ;D

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »
oh most definetly man i been wachin anime for over 28 years.  so every anime on the roster i have seen, Seikirei is the newest i have seen and Karas.  I got pu on about karas and Sekirei by 2 different peeps in the CROM movement. i am hooked on Sekirei. watch the same episodes every day.  .Karas is a hardbody thing man, i been watchin it for a minute now too/ Love the fx in it.

Yeah Musubi is a close combat type Sekirei. She has very very few long range moves but that is only when her inner sekirei takes over, yeah she is 2 in 1 body. her attacks are light based and shoot a beam with one hand, but Mususbi herself only fights bare handed and has enhanced  super strength, speed , agility and a good level endurance. she is like those classic characters i named minus no energy projections except one close range one in the form of a power bust. its the force that hits you not her and she can pound a ground and make a crater. thats even without using her Norito. yeah i been studying ever anime daily bro for resources. i know about each of them. i made sure i wouldnt make any characters without knowing about them. the only character i know the least about is Karas,. but rust me, i am gettin it in with em. . i am having fun doing this project. and i am very proud and happy that the crew doing this project are cool people and we mugen fam and def friends.  teamwork is very important but its even more fun when its with folks you connect with and have a blast crackin jokes with everyday.
Musubi is very interesting character.  Probably, I should watch the anime (at least fighting scenes).
btw, I've seen Karasu before, and that's one of best anime or cartoons I've ever seen in my life.  I think it's pretty short compared with other anime, and definitely I recommend you watch the anime.  :thumbsup:

well this is just a start up to see how Vash the stampede could and maybe will look cvs ish a bit. jus a quick lil testin out using cvs 2 benimaru as the whole base. kinda fits him with the hair, and body build. plus he kinda look like him already. once i get a lil more on em maybe be he could be used as a guide to sprite him. this is just the start of vash and yeah he is very very unfinished but just tryin something out. :thumbsup: maybe we can find and get a really good spriter to do him fully for the project. ;D

Wow!  Here comes my favorite anime character, and your sprite skill is improving!!!  :o
I love Vash's buttons, and please take a lot of time.
Thank you for showing this.  You got good stuff!  :thumbsup:

Zuuma:

btw, I saw Silva-Silva's sprites for anime project, and I like both of them!!!
Especially I like Zuuma; he got anime style!!!  :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar