collapse

Author Topic: SMvC: EoH Version 6.1 Bug Thread  (Read 23266 times)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
Re: SMvC: EoH Version 6.1 Bug Thread
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 04:40:14 AM »
1. The bosses were way too hard in the 6.0 release - nice job toning them down, but they perhaps fall a wee-bit too easy now. A very slight notch up in difficulty and they'll be just right.

2. Punisher comes across as quite overpowered. His seemingly endless array of ranged attacks coupled with the speed they can be pulled off and combo'd with, are to me, game breaking.
I beat 6.1 first try with Punisher with no difficulty whatsoever - spamming range attacks cheaped me through most of it. Suggestion: nerf.
To me, that's good, so we won't have hard time to defeat the boss.  ;D

btw, I noticed a bug/error in Cyclops and Adon.
1. When characters like Wolverine make combos against Cyclops, he starts freezing.   :-??

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

2. When Adon trys to hyper jump  :2 :8 , somehow he does strong  :bk instead of jump  :-??

Maybe these bugs might happen only mine, and I apologize for reporting these bugs, but hopefully creators fix these. 
Thank you creating this game!!!  :cool

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 11:17:51 AM »
Tron Bonne: If her throw winds up with the foe cornered, she can get in additional attacks.

Seeing as she's made by Kong, she has the same air-throw problem as any other Kong character with an air-throw.

Can chain S.LP three times. As for any other kind of ground chains...

Can't do ground chain combos. Period. She can somewhat do them in the air, but they're iffy.

Air LP can't combo into ground normals.

After Launcher: Can chain MP two times. Can chain MK three times.

Post Merge: June 11, 2010, 11:41:14 AM
I've noticed that stun-time for jump attacks, and for normal moves in general I suppose, vary from character to character. They need to be better unified.

Post Merge: June 11, 2010, 12:02:36 PM
Servebot: Made by Kong. Also has his trademark air throw problem.

Why are his ground punches and kicks copy's of each other? The only excuse I can think for this is if that's how it was for Servebot in MvC2. (Not really sure.) Even if that is the case, someone (CAPCOM) was still lazy.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:02:36 PM by novasod »

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 01:57:08 PM »
One small bug I noticed for Sentinel: Holding forward while trying to do a crouching HK does nothing. He should still do a C.HK when doing this, but instead he just sits there.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »
One small bug I noticed for Sentinel: Holding forward while trying to do a crouching HK does nothing. He should still do a C.HK when doing this, but instead he just sits there.

Is it only Sentinel that does this? Are you using a USB keyboard?

Offline zombiejerky

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 18, 2019, 10:08:33 PM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »

Haggard is so strong he sent silver samurai out of orbit now silver samurai is a satellite

Their a way to fall out of the screen with hulk ,you did his meteor thing close to the edge or thats what happen to me
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 05:53:43 PM by zombiejerky »

Offline Nestor

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:January 25, 2023, 11:03:24 PM
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »
Punisher have infinites based on his special moves, they're very easy to do:

Firebrand have infinites based on his special moves Tornado Wave and Projectiles (this one in Aerial Version only):

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 12:46:44 PM by Nestor »

Offline novasod

• Contributor
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 03:37:09 PM »
Another thing I've noticed: Characters have different heights for both launching, and being launched themselves. These distances should be better harmonized.

Post Merge: June 12, 2010, 04:02:52 PM
Captain Commando: After his Kick Throw, the opponent is forced to air-recover. They can't choose to fall the ground and either lay there or roll, because otherwise, they'll be subject to Captain Fire.

Can chain S.LP 14 times with the right timing. (Whilst moving forward.)

After Launcher: Can chain MP 3 times, at least. Once, I was able to get up to 4 times with his HK launcher, but only once.

His Super have the MvC2 music effect instead of the EoH sound effect.

His Captain Storm (QCF+KK, Ranbu, the whole Commando squad gangs up on the foe,) does too much damage and needs to be toned down.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 04:17:44 PM by novasod »

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 04:07:21 PM »
Yeah, Punisher is kinda broken...It wouldn't be so bad if he couldn't chain pretty much every projectile he had...

Offline novasod

• Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2010, 04:07:34 PM »
By the way, it might be a good idea to list all Command attacks in the manual. You know, F+MP, DF+HP, etc.

Post Merge: June 12, 2010, 04:42:28 PM
Baby Commando: Considering his taunt is also his pose as Commando's striker, shouldn't he say during his taunt what he says during that pose? (Ba-boo!)

Can chain S.MP at least 6 times. (Whilst moving forward.)

Can chain C.LK 9 times.

If he has a PPP Lariat, (which he does,) shouldn't he also have a KKK lariat? (Which he doesn't.)

Considering that his Arm Cannon (QCF+P, projectile,) can be both ducked under and jumped over, as opposed to just one of the two, it needs either more space, or better recovery time. (Though not so much as to make it an infinite...) Your choice.

For various reasons which I can't explain since I am no coder, Baby Commando doesn't feel very well coded...

Post Merge: June 12, 2010, 04:49:50 PM
Yet another thing I've noticed is that damage in general varies from character to character. Yes, different attacks should  have different damage counts, but there should be a consistent damage ratio to balance everything out. The biggest example would be the supers. Some Lv.1's do noticeably damage then other Lv.1's, and some do noticeably less damage. As I said previously though, it's not just Supers, and at some point, this whole thing should be addressed.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 04:49:50 PM by novasod »

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
Is it only Sentinel that does this? Are you using a USB keyboard?

So far, I've only had this issue with Sentinel, and only with the HK (no issues with any other basic attacks). I use a Logitech PSX-style USB controller for playing Mugen (not wireless), and I haven't tested it with the keyboard yet.

Offline novasod

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2010, 12:03:25 AM »
Strider Hiryu: Seeing as he was made by Kong and has an air throw, he naturally has that same air throw problem.

Can chain C.HK 2 times.

His QCB+P does the same thing as his QCF+P.

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:March 22, 2024, 09:24:48 AM
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2010, 10:39:57 AM »
I've played this long awaited version :)
It's all good for me, but as was said something must be done with Punisher and new Juggernaut's hyper with running across the screen seams a bit overpowered to me. The stage with NYC Bank(Rhyno Rampage?) misses sound.
There's 3 characters I really want to see in this game: Remy, Lord Raptor(Zabel) and Mummy Commando also missed Rose. Hope someday they'll be made for mvc:eoh.
Bit dissapointed that Fireman and Isaiah Bradley wasn't in game, but oh well, there must be some reasons for that.
It would be great improvement if Ironman and Warmachine would be less alike, different basic attack may do that separation job.
Thanks for all the work you've done, all of the team, keep it up! Good luck for ya  %%-
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:10:14 AM by ExeLord »
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2010, 10:48:04 AM »
I was finally able to download and play it, and I must say this game is quite fun to play!

Some bugs I've found:

-Sagat always attempt to grab opponent when near;
-Lilith can't combo;
-Blanka can't air combo;
-Glitch on corner of cottage stage (some characters moves glitch in this stage);
-Jedah and Storm have sound glitch (the sound will start to crackle);
-Anakaris has glitch when uses qcf+k in air;
-Thanos has glitch on crouch weak kick and headbutt (they can make some infinites, for the weak kick you can spam it on a fallen enemy);

Some pics:

The cottage stage.

The Anakaris glitch. It always happen after you use his curse attack.

On a side note, I would like to know why the Shuma-Gorath in this game isn't the one which had been updated lately.

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2010, 02:29:20 PM »
Found bug with Banshee, maybe it's bug in manual, may be in character, but here it is:
When you trying to use Cassidy Death Wail - nothing happens, when you using Super Wail Banshee uses Cassidy Death Wail(I guess 'coz I don't know that character witch looks like Banshee, but woman). And finally when you in Flight state you may use Super Wail, but not Cassidy Death Wail. Also found out, that CDW could be used in air, I tried to do it after double jump and it worked.
---
Super Wail works fine on lvl1, Cassidy Death Wail doesn't works on lvl1 and what I've descripted above happens on lvl3
---
Violent Ken have an issue, it keep saying Danger until you win or lose if he reached dangerous state.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 05:27:40 PM by ExeLord »

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline novasod

• Contributor
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2010, 11:11:03 PM »
Lou: After his throw, (MP & HP throw are the same thing,) he can follow-up with either his Crossbow, (QCF+P, projectile,) Bazooka, (QCB+P, another projectile, or Shiva Knife Throw. (QCF+K, yet another projectile.)

If you try to self-chain his C.LP, it'll chain into his C.MP.

Against certain opponents, not all chains into his C.MP will work.

Can superjump right after a S.MP, like the move was launcher, although it isn't a launcher.

Can get an infinite with his S.HP.

After a C.HK, he can chain into his Crossbow.

Can't chain into his specials and supers.

His Air LP and Air LK don't seem to be able to be chained into his ground normals.

Can get an infinite with his Crossbow.

The stuntime for his Crossbow is the main reason as to why an infinite can be gained with it, so you have enough time to instead followup with other attacks.

When doing a Siva Knife Throw at point-blank range, additional attacks can be made, including, but not limited to, a second Siva Knife throw. So far though, it doesn't seems like you can't get an infinite with this.

Can chain his Melee super (QCF+PP, multiple projectiles in succession,) by itself, provided there's enough energy to do so.

Post Merge: June 14, 2010, 11:47:06 PM
Jill: When you try to attack during her dash, the dash just stops. Also, while her dash isn't a 'hop', (like John Talbain, Felecia, etc.) she can't jump during it.

When you try to self-chain her S.LP, C.LP and S.LK, they'll chain into S.MP, C.MP, and S.MK respectively. Also works in air, and this applies to Air LK as well.

Her C.MP, a launcher, doesn't have the MvC2 launcher effect.

Can chain S.MP 4 times. (Whilst moving forward.)

Can chain S.HP 3 times.

When it comes to her normals in general, the Medium attack does more damage then the Heavy attack, especially the Standing Medium Kick.

Can chain C.MK at least 20 times, probably more.

Her Air LK and Air LP have problems connecting to ground normals.

After Launcher: Can do LP--MP chain twice. Works best when pressing LP twice. See the reason as to why above. You can also do just MP--LP--MP, if you choose. All of this also applies to Air LK.

Can chain MK three times.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:47:06 PM by novasod »

Offline FerchogtX

• The eternal walker
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2014, 05:13:12 PM
  • Face the final day with dignity...
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2010, 01:24:09 AM »
Hi there! nice to see you again...

Well, this is more feedback than bug report, but I hope this can help you... Overall I liked the game, but there are bits of details that, if fixed, will give this a good place on mugen full game rank.

Graphically, I liked it, the screenpack is good, themed correctly according to game's main path, some stuff is still coded for LR. In general it doesn't look so bad... the main issue comes when you actually PLAY... the ingame engine is not too defined, the main vs system is missing, so you feel (unfirtunately) that you are still playing a normal mugen with lots of mvc type chars. The new effects look good (I liked them), but the gamepley still need a lot of work to be really pulished.

I've played for a couple of minutes, and I find this so far:
    General Stuff
    • I like the screenpack, looks original and clean
    • Unfortunately, some portraits are just plain or really bad (like Ice-man's)
    • Still using Winmugen... there is a new version that handles HI-RES much better than this one (1.0 RC 7) and eliminates some bugs that many people get with winmugen.
    • MP3 Playback issues (Winmugen's fault, need to mgrate to 1.0)
    • Volume cannot be configuarble via mixer in Windows 7 (Winmugen is not as compatible with w7 as 1.0)
    Gameplay related:
    • Still no common system for chars, they look a bit more unified, but they still have their differences in the system core
    • No vs (marvel or capcom, call it whatever you want) system at all, you are still relying on default mugen system, wich looks odd for a vs type character
    • Round prewalking is not working if you skip the intro (you need a var for remembering char position too, storm misses pos when roundstate = 2)
    • You need to remove the ability of skipping the intros, the way it is right now causes bugs with most chars (as stated above)
    • CHaracters do not play mvc2-ish at all... I mean, you got no super cancels on most people (unless this is done on purpose)
    • Some hyper BG's don't go away if you hit the opponent (EX; Cutman)
    • Still using effects per-char instead of adding those ONCE in the main system fles, file size will decrease dramatically if fixing this
    • Sometimes you cannot pull out a super jump so easily (EX: Ryu)
    • Some characters are having an incorrect magic series (EX: Ryu, Ironman, etc...)
    • No frictions or hitvels aplied in hitdefrs of some characters (EX: Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Adon...etc.)
    • Missing Flying screen effect for moves that SHOULD have it (EX: Aerial Tatsumaki Sempuu Kyaku, Aerial Hadouken, Some hard moves like Hard punches or kicks, all of this activated by a previous med or light attack)
    • OTG system missing (using default mugen OTG system)
    Per Caracter Issues
    • Ryu cannot supercancel tatsumaki smpuu kyaku into shinkuu hadouken, magic series is wrong for him
    • Ken cannot supercancel Hard Shoryuken (1srt hit) into any hyper
    • Strider Hiryu is missing his comboability, cannot chain any normal into another
    • Magneto is playing NOTHING like in mvc2 or at least like in xmvssf, cannot cancel any aerial normal inbto kuchuu dash, k-dash should suspend magneto in air if close to the ground for a few ticks, then land. He has serious disadvantages by having his normals from xmcota against characters that play "closer" to mvc style rather than xmcota. Magic series for him is wrong also
    • Ironman has almost the same issues as Magneto (exept for normals), his magic series is wrong too
    • Storm is having the same issues as magneto mostly... Can spam proyectiles very quick, Ice storm should fall more randomish and a bit faster
    • Gambit plays INSANELY fast, misses FS when doing cajun explosion
    • Sentinel lack almost everithing he had in mvc2, he looks like mvc2, but doen't play like that at all... magic series wrong too
    • Ice-man's (the robot) portrait still look like a lil' stone in the a**, sorry people... no offense, but looks really bad :P
    • War machine has the same problems as ironman

I just say, keep on going, I'm really sorry, as a MvC2 - vs games fan, I see this is still far from a full game enviornment, but is good to see you are still working. Don't faint, no one said this was easy.

See ya!!! :D[/list]
    This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    <- [Clicky - Clicky]
    Current Universal War Official Artwork

Offline novasod

• Contributor
    « Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 01:48:48 PM »
    Son Son: Made by Kong. Also has an air-throw. Also has same air-throw problem associated with Kong's characters.

After a C.HP, she can followup with at least 10 C.LK's.

After her Sheinbu, (QCF+P, projectiles(s),) she can followup with her F+HP, with the right timing. You have to look closely to see whether or not there was enough time for the foe to guard against the F+HP.

F,DF,F+P and 'P rapidly' are listed in the same manual as the same attack, Seiten Kengeki. However, only F,DF,F+P does Seiten Kengeki. 'P rapidly' performs a different attack.

QCB+HK doesn't do anything. Only QCB+LK and QCB+MK perform Wallclimb.

Post Merge: June 15, 2010, 02:32:19 PM
    Arthur: Has no taunt.

His Superjump doesn't have the MvC2 Superjump FX.

When you press either S.LP, C.LP, S.LK, C.LK, Air LP, or Air LK very quickly, the attack will chain into it's respective Medium counterpart.

With the right timing, you can bypass C.LP's chaining issue, and chain it at least 6 times.

C.MP can't be chained from C.LP, S.LK, or C.LK.

His C.MK can't be chain into.

His chains in general, both ground and air, aren't very 'connectible.'

His Air LP and LK can't connect to ground normals.

After doing a Superjump, you can hit the opponent almost as soon as you leave the ground. This causes Arthur to continue to soar upwards and complete his jump, (not to be confused with flying past the stage boundaries, which is not the case,) while the opponent doesn't go with him.

His Dragon Punch, with either weapon, will only hit the foe on the ground if right up close most of the time, and it does little damage. This move needs to be improved.

Some of his supers do too much damage. Refer back to the Damage Harmonization I talked about earlier.

His stage's song; I can get the music, it's a remix of that reoccurring Ghosts 'n Goblins First Stage Theme, but what the heck do the lyrics (which are in English,) have to do with Ghosts n' Goblins?! Honestly.

Post Merge: June 15, 2010, 08:40:24 PM
    Firebrand/Red Areemer: Can get an infinite with his S.MP, with the right timing. (Whilst moving forward.)

His C.HP can't be chained from a S.LP--S.MP chain.

His Magic Darkfire freezes the opponent long enough for additional attacks to made. This wouldn't be so bad, - it was probably what the move was designed for - if you couldn't use Magic Darkfire again. This allows for Magic Darkfire to be used as infinite.

When his Tornado Wave (QCF+K, projectile,) is used at point-blank range, he can get in additional attacks.

He yelled and screechy plenty in SvC: Chaos, so how come he only does so in his Supers here? He has various screeches and yells in SvC: Chaos, yes? So just get them from there. It's like the upcoming Don Quixote film, the one without the windmills. It doesn't feel right.  Since Red Areemer can have a voice here, he should be yelling and screeching plenty.

Post Merge: June 15, 2010, 08:46:23 PM
    That's it for the CAPCOM characters. Time for the Marvel folks.

Post Merge: June 15, 2010, 08:52:27 PM
    Captain America: When you pick him, the game crashes.
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:52:27 PM by novasod »

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
    • RMM Contributor
    « Reply #42 on: June 16, 2010, 09:26:10 AM »
    Bug with Captain America:
    Played Ryu VS Cap., I was at left side, he was at right side, then he done Final Justice hyper on me and at right side of screen appeared fat stripe across screen with fuchsia color.
    ---
    Played Silver Samurai vs Strider, when I used Warp, Strider used his Legion hyper. In a process of unwarping I've got a hit and game crashed.
    ---
    Oro vs Samurai, when Samurai was low on health I wanted to use hyper for finishing blow, used kishin riki(the one one he grabs and trows enemy from sky) - game crashed when Samurai reached floor.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:38:58 AM by ExeLord »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
    • Global Moderator (out of the office)
    • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
    • Anyone have some pound cake?
      • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
    « Reply #43 on: June 16, 2010, 12:07:13 PM »
    Bug with Captain America:
    Played Ryu VS Cap., I was at left side, he was at right side, then he done Final Justice hyper on me and at right side of screen appeared fat stripe across screen with fuchsia color.
    ---

I could not get this error to happen

Does this happen all the time for you? What stage was it? Or does it do that with all the stages & that hyper for you?
    Quote from: Scar
    Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
    • RMM Contributor
    « Reply #44 on: June 16, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
    It was on WWII Stage(Poland), I've tried to recreate this error, but that wasn't happening. I was thinking that it was one time bug, but it wasn't and it wasn't Cap's bug - it's stage. Try to move enemy to the right, then trow him and you'll see this line across the screen. I've tried with Captain A and Ryu.
    ---
    It happens only in right edge, tried to trow Sakura with Captain Commando and the bug was there.
    Also mentioned that Oro's bug happens only when that hyper is finishing.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 02:30:14 PM by ExeLord »

Offline novasod

• Contributor
    « Reply #45 on: June 16, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »
    Captain America: Redownloaded the game. Doesn't crash when picking him anymore. Moving on...

Why does he have a double-jump? Agile characters, or characters that have a special power to do so, I can understand, but Cap is not agile, nor does he have such special powers. Unless he had it in the CAPCOM games, (not quite sure,) he shouldn't have it here.

After a C.HK, he can follow-up with either C.LP twice, C.LK twice, C.MP once, or C.MK once.

After a Launcher: Cap has trouble keeping the opponent with him when attacking after his launcher. After 2 or 3 attacks, you'll notice that CPp keeps getting higher while the opponent obeys the natural laws of gravity and drops to the ground. I'm pretty sure a launcher is supposed to keep the foe close to the character that started the launcher when a Launcher combo starts, and until it's finished. Or course, I could be wrong.

His shield comes back to him eventually. One of the more unique parts of Cap was being able to fight without his shield. You did lose your projectile and some range, but you gained in speed, and it was a nice option for those who wanted it. Now you can only do so for a limited amount of time. Think about that.

An unarmed Dragon Punch does more damage then the shielded Dragon Punch, especially the HP version. That needs to be toned down considerably.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:11:50 PM by novasod »

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
    • Chief News Reporter
    • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
    • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
      • My youtube channel
    « Reply #46 on: June 16, 2010, 06:41:02 PM »
    Captain America had double jump in the entire versus series...i wouldn't even be surprised if he has double jump in MVC3 as well

Unshielded Stars and Stripes is a multi hit attack,so it could be possible extra hits deal extra damage
    And the shield could be probably a mugen limitation,i'd rather see what Acey mentions about it

Offline novasod

• Contributor
    « Reply #47 on: June 16, 2010, 11:36:49 PM »
    Spiderman: Has the ol' "S.LP Whilst Walking Forward Infinite" bug.

His C.HP won't hit when right up-close to his foe.

After a C.MK, he can follow-up with either C.LK, S.LK, C.LP, or S.LP. Or he can just use C.MK three more times.

After a C.HK, he can get in either a C.LK, or a C.MK, which for whatever reason can't successfully connect to the moves I stated above when chained from C.HK.

Are his Webball specials supposed to do no damage?

I'm pretty sure that in the official games, the second hit of his Dragon Punch was a followup, and not automatic.

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
    • RMM Contributor
    « Reply #48 on: June 17, 2010, 05:27:07 AM »
    novasod, in official games webball does a little damage and opponent is webbed a 'lil longer. Though EOH one may be done like this on purpose.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
    • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
      • Infinity Wiki - Acey
      • Email
    « Reply #49 on: June 17, 2010, 10:16:20 AM »
    I just need to reiterate, that I really appreicate all the work put into this thread.  :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
    [March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
    [March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
    [March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
    [March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
    [March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
    [March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
    [March 14, 2024, 01:34:08 PM]

R.I.P. Akira Toriyama "Dragonball Legend" by Rage
    [March 12, 2024, 03:01:39 PM]

DBFZ Rocky Field (noon) by jafar
    [March 10, 2024, 11:59:23 PM]

World Heroes 2 Neo Geegus Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
    [March 09, 2024, 11:04:56 AM]

* IMT Calendar

March 2024
    Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat