collapse

Author Topic: What about ikkiTousen?  (Read 559 times)

Offline Callipso

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 04, 2013, 04:32:59 PM
What about ikkiTousen?
« on: September 14, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »
...i just wonder does anyone know aything about ikki tousen - very violent anime with blood sparks and panty shots and some adult content etc...but somehow i used to like it, cause not so much of fighting anime could be matched with this...so in that case i just wonder if someone making ikki tousen characters for mugen...we could start with Ikki Tousen main character (i'd say CHOSEN ONE  ;D) who's name is Hokufu - a multitalented, but the same time very stupid girl...i need your opinions just what others think...say that  8)

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
Re: What about ikkiTousen?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 11:29:16 AM »
that would be awesome i loved ikki tousen i just finished watching ikki tousen dragon destiny a few nights ago its an awesome ending. The only thing is that in the at-x version its still censored. so there is no uncensored version on the net atm. if you have seen ikki tousen the first one on the net then you know how the censored it which i think is complete crap the way they did it. But anyways hell yea if anyone would start making a character of Hakafu sonsaku i would be glad to help shes my fav character besides kanu-unchou

Offline djj4life

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 26, 2015, 12:47:44 PM
  • A Proud Member of C.R.O.M
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 12:53:49 PM »
Callipso: You can find a lot of info on the series at wikapedia, but it pales in comparison to the manga, if interested, I'll send you the first 10 Volumes (currently up to 12 volumes) to see for yourself!

xPreatorianx: Yeah! that would be a great idea to have someone create Ikki Tousen characters and I would definitely go with my favorite & the Most Popular Girl in the series found below (here is a hint its not Kanu or Hakfu)

http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/ps2/ikkitosen/character/chara11.html

(click to show/hide)

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »
ooh yea ryouomou i think her name is her name is very similar to the blue haired girl with the eye patch. i mix there names up alot. Shes hot aswell. One question do you know where to find the uncensored version of ikki tousen dragon destiny with english subs if you do please contact me via PM

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal