collapse

Author Topic: Harley Quinn  (Read 23793 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 12, 2024, 06:20:55 PM
Re: Harley Quinn
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2007, 07:21:33 AM »
Alright, cool. Well I'll PM you in a bit for what I have for the special so far and I guess get your opinions on it and see if you can help make it look smoother.

Worked on the Hammer and Bazooka hypers today. Bazooka one almost done. :)

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2007, 06:30:31 PM »
Well, these gifs are choppy, sorta miscolored, and for some reason real black won't show up in my Fighter Factory (am sure am doing something wrong) but here's something new to look it. Just remember it's real choppy, they're unfinished, and I don't know how to use Fighter Factory much. ;D

From left to right: Standing Gun Shot, Crouching Gun Shot, Bazooka Hyper.

~Removed pics due to not wanting stuff stolen from my character (someone pointed this out)~

Atleast something new to look at, no.? :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:43:15 AM by .Batzarro. »

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Russian Gestapo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 22, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
  • I am teh Eggman.
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »
I don't get on brilliantly with Fighter Factory myself. For uploading sprites into the .sff and making the anims, I actually use Mugen Character Maker, since it's so much simpler (easier to zoom in, too). As far as I understand, FF stands out for the features it offers that are not related to sprites, but I may be wrong. ;)

The black not coming out sounds like another accursed palette issue. Palettes are so easy to c**k up. I wonder what could cause the black to not display properly?

Shows a lot of enthusiastic potential. Keep it up! :)

Offline Luis/Dshiznet

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 16, 2009, 04:58:10 PM
  • Aaron-sama
    • My myspace
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »
I don't get on brilliantly with Fighter Factory myself. For uploading sprites into the .sff and making the anims, I actually use Mugen Character Maker, since it's so much simpler (easier to zoom in, too). As far as I understand, FF stands out for the features it offers that are not related to sprites, but I may be wrong. ;)

The black not coming out sounds like another accursed palette issue. Palettes are so easy to c**k up. I wonder what could cause the black to not display properly?

Shows a lot of enthusiastic potential. Keep it up! :)
c**k up?..

well um try using another color beside black, like a lighter shade of it and see if it works.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2007, 03:14:26 AM »
It's kind of strange my Fighter Factory acts differently . I put in the sprites & some of them appear black in certain areas , but when I run the character they are fine ? I probably have some settings messed up on mine also ...lol
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »
sometimes some sprites in fighter factory are discos but all is going well when i play with them :O*D

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2007, 07:39:03 AM »
well um try using another color beside black, like a lighter shade of it and see if it works.
Actually, it was like 5 or 6 shades of black. Still, nothing showed up. Oh well, though, someone else that knows how to go about it will be programming her, not me.

Oh well, back to work on her. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Russian Gestapo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 22, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
  • I am teh Eggman.
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2007, 08:54:12 AM »
Palettes are so easy to c**k up. I wonder what could cause the black to not display properly?
c**k up?..

Sorry, I'm from England. To c**k something up is quite a British phrase. I keep forgetting that most of you chaps are from across the pond (now I'm just sounding stereotypical XD).

Well it all sounds like that it's just Fighter Factory not liking black then. Nothing to worry about, methinks.  ;)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2007, 09:26:13 AM »
Well, these gifs are choppy, sorta miscolored, and for some reason real black won't show up in my Fighter Factory

When you have a sprite that is imported into Fighter Factory, one color will always be invisble. Since your sprites have 256 colors, it will always be the color in slot #1 of the palette. I am quessing that you have Black in that slot rather than your real invisible color (looks like it should be hot pink in that slot and Black some where else according to the sprites you showed.)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2007, 09:43:33 AM »
Well, these gifs are choppy, sorta miscolored, and for some reason real black won't show up in my Fighter Factory

When you have a sprite that is imported into Fighter Factory, one color will always be invisble. Since your sprites have 256 colors, it will always be the color in slot #1 of the palette. I am quessing that you have Black in that slot rather than your real invisible color (looks like it should be hot pink in that slot and Black some where else according to the sprites you showed.)
Oh, alright. I understand now. Thanks for that Acey. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2007, 10:36:21 AM »
bane is looking very angry :O*D

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
A new stance was added to her today. Today, I'll add in her walk and run. Over the weekend I'll start filling in her details and I'll be more then half way done with her (sprite wise). ;D

(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2007, 09:34:47 PM »
I there going to be a huge boxing glove coming out of the gun? What exactly do you have in mind for the bazooka hyper.

Thanks DG!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2007, 01:14:03 AM »
I there going to be a huge boxing glove coming out of the gun? What exactly do you have in mind for the bazooka hyper.
Yea, she'll have the boxing glove gun. She'll also have the cork and "fake" bang ones as well. What I was thinking for her Bazooka hyper is what's seen in my sig. Three of the four compartments malfunction and the fourth one fires an actual missile. :) Not sure if I'll stick to that though, but most likely.

Her walk and run sprites were added today. Tomorrow, her Hammer hyper and if there's time I'll start adding the details and shade in. ;D

(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2007, 02:23:44 AM »
Yea, she'll have the boxing glove gun. She'll also have the cork and "fake" bang ones as well. What I was thinking for her Bazooka hyper is what's seen in my sig. Three of the four compartments malfunction and the fourth one fires an actual missile. :) Not sure if I'll stick to that though, but most likely.

Her walk and run sprites were added today. Tomorrow, her Hammer hyper and if there's time I'll start adding the details and shade in. ;D

I like the malfunction idea , let me add a little 3 or 4 compartments malfunction & shoot out confetti . Then comes the missile . It will be really amusing to see that many times over !

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2007, 03:00:26 AM »

I like the malfunction idea , let me add a little 3 or 4 compartments malfunction & shoot out confetti . Then comes the missile . It will be really amusing to see that many times over !

Confetti.! That's what I forgot. In one of her earlier pics I have, she's playing with confetti. I wanted to make her hit sparks look like confetti. Am pretty sure I'll do that sometime down the line, atleast as an alternate to regular hit sparks. She will have confetti in something though, I know I definitely wanted to do that. ;D

(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2007, 11:08:32 AM »
I like the bazooka idea ;*)). How far along would you say you are with the basics. I only say that because I'm ready to give ya suggestions on taunts ;D.

Thanks DG!

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
Bane doesn't look like he's going to settle down and have kids any time soon.  >:D

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2007, 11:43:48 AM »
I like the bazooka idea ;*)). How far along would you say you are with the basics. I only say that because I'm ready to give ya suggestions on taunts ;D.
All the basics are done, I think. Well, except the special hit sprites. Like when they get electrified or frozen, still need those. Besides that though, all done on basics. So, shoot your suggestions, I'd be happy to hear any ideas. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2007, 12:50:38 AM »
Here's one: How about she pulls out a jack in the box winds him up and out comes a huge laughing Joker head. Could be a taunt or a winning pose.

Thanks DG!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2007, 05:53:47 AM »
Here's one: How about she pulls out a jack in the box winds him up and out comes a huge laughing Joker head. Could be a taunt or a winning pose.
Yea, that doesn't sound too bad. I'll see if I can frankensprite something like that. I already had an intro and lose pose in mind as well. The intro will be her coming in as Dr. Harleen Quinzel and turns into her Harley Quinn costume after a quick spin. The lose pose will be a secret for now. ;)

Worked on her Hammer hyper some and on filling details as well yesterday. ;D Today, more of the same. :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 05:56:59 AM by .Batzarro. »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2007, 06:05:58 AM »
Yea, that doesn't sound too bad. I'll see if I can frankensprite something like that. I already had an intro and lose pose in mind as well. The intro will be her coming in as Dr. Harleen Quinzel and turns into her Harley Quinn costume after a quick spin. The lose pose will be a secret for now. ;)

Worked on her Hammer hyper some and on filling details as well yesterday. ;D Today, more of the same. :)

THIS INTRO is going to be great

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2007, 01:58:27 PM »

:o ;D

Thanks DG!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »
I like the idea where she comes out as Harleen Quinzel & turns into Harley for an intro !!!!

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
Thanks, guys. :) That was the original idea I had for her intro and I guess it went over well. Will just see how well I can sprite her in her doctors clothes. Definitely had to include that version of her though. :)

Worked more on filling in details today. Taking longer then I had assumed. >.> Oh well though, she'll get done eventually.

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal