collapse

Author Topic: WallstreetSilver Released, Femme Fatale revamped + 2 new stages + Updates  (Read 655 times)

Offline GTAguy

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 06:23:52 PM
Hello Mugen Folks and all. Looks like we heading for a new year to return our normal life. Spring has started and I just prepared a character or two with a bunch of updates along the way.

With so many prices has been doubled and this inflation is outrageous. I know the feeling, boys....
That's why I'm bringing this character come to life. At first, i wanted give some supers from SF1, but I've come across some cool supers along the way.

Guys, meet the newcomer...

Wallstreetsilver!

(click to show/hide)

Based on the mascot himself Wallstreetsilver reddit site and in bunch of stickers he appeared on a pole or on wall.
He has his own stage, now updated with silver reference characters. See if you can find them all.

The second character is a woman wants to have all the coins... With Susan B. Anthony in it, no Benjamin or any other men allowed. It's the gal known as...

Femme Fatale!

(click to show/hide)

Based on Sonia from ROTD. A few of her special will have a coin appear. See if you can pull it off with that.

Along these characters, also includes a new stage:
Bankrupt Disco and Quadratum

The stages of Wallstreetsilver Sign Discoman, Puppet Theatre and Angela's Treehouse has been updated.

The following characters with a new system: Power Charge!. Inorder of my releases. (By pressing Y and A to fill your powercharge)

- Funny Echizen
- Bimmy Lee Wesker
- James Rocket
- Discoman
- Gingerbreadman
- Pinocchio
- Tae Kwon Ninja
- Discogirl
- Lion 'Jesus Christ' Kennedy
- Angry Inner
- Wallstreetsilver
- Femme Fatale

Stay tuned for more Mugen stuff,
Have a nice day and Spring Time.

P.S: Wondering where Dino and Jessie are? I'll give this away for a preview along with a new character: The Thug!

Wallstreetsilver, Femme Fatale and the updates:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f0b6ct9r1qmar/Mugen_characters

Stages:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kh0fa84g2p3ru/Mugen_Stages

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal