collapse

Author Topic: Sinhra & Exiled Graphics  (Read 538 times)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
Sinhra & Exiled Graphics
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »
(First a disclaimer) Just to get this out of the way and before anyone asks or flames me. I have NOT come here to repeat any past doings nor come here to start any trouble. What is done is done. I'm here on a mission of peace of sorts ;)

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm just here to promote Sinhra (!E/Etg/Eternaga's site) and Exiled Graphics (My art and GFX support and work for the site). This is for those that may actually be interested and were fans of my past work here. I still continue to do my art and graphics plus moderation over at Sinhra. It's my home and where all my work is exclusively hosted. Lot's of great stuff to see and more big things coming in the future. I also take requests so if anyone wants something done for them, just come on over and ask ;)

And of course !E has a nice Mugen project going on over there too if that interests anyone. Just click my sig to head on over or click the link below.

http://sinhra.com/forum/index.php

PS: If the mods or admins are not happy with me posting this or have an issue, then just delete or lock it. I won't be angry, I just want everything to be good. Thanks, DG :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal