collapse

Author Topic: not mugen related, BUT....  (Read 474 times)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
not mugen related, BUT....
« on: October 13, 2008, 01:15:55 AM »
Hey guys. I've been working with a few pals on getting a website off the ground, and it's finally presentable.

It's basically a bunch of articles that people write, about a variety of things. Opinion, humor, serious stuff, interviews, reviews, news, ect. We cover a wide range of stuff, including (but not limited to) videogames, wrestling, sports, anime, music, movies, and even a little bit of cosplay. There are a lot of different people writing on and off, in various styles, so there should be somethign for everyone once we get off the ground. Also, a few of the articles might be NSFW or a little risque, but if it's the type of thing that will get you in trouble with your boss, it's labeled at the top of the article.

There's just a little bit to browse right now, but new content will be added all the time. The basic idea was to get all of the content from a few different sites what aren't online anymore all under one roof (like a decade worth of stuff if we ever get it all online again) but there is and will always be new content as well. We've even got a small forum and a contributor system, so anyone can technically post an article if they wanted to.

Stop by and let me know what you guys think. I'd really appreciate it.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:28:46 AM by Tenspeed »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal