collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 35798 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project
« Reply #625 on: February 28, 2014, 10:05:14 AM »
Just to think this guy is able to face semi-god tier anime characters V:

he is basically a semi god himself , especially with the Armor of Mars .  Hmmmm now makes me wonder who in the project is a semi god tier character other than him since you said that. lol.

Offline ParanormalParanoia

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 30, 2022, 04:02:26 PM
  • ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ SCREW THIS TABLE ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) SCREW
« Reply #626 on: February 28, 2014, 01:56:53 PM »
The boss looks cool he remainds me of Fist of the North Star.
Best of luck with this project, can't wait to play with Witchblade Masane.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #627 on: February 28, 2014, 03:15:15 PM »
The boss looks cool he remainds me of Fist of the North Star.
Best of luck with this project, can't wait to play with Witchblade Masane.

THANX! I will be getting to Witchblade Masane this year as well. She is on my do list some more and i hope with the new bases i will be using for her and others they look much more into their anime counterparts. I am looking forward to showing some cast this year finally .
Dude that seriously makes me want to add Kenshiro in the roster and take out Jamin...much more to reference for Kenshiro too.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #628 on: February 28, 2014, 04:34:40 PM »
Dude that seriously makes me want to add Kenshiro in the roster and take out Jamin...much more to reference for Kenshiro too.  :thumbsup:
Yes, please. Do it.
I better suggest you using CvS Ryo for the upper body and CvS Kyo for the legs as a base.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #629 on: February 28, 2014, 05:17:08 PM »
Yes, please. Do it.
I better suggest you using CvS Ryo for the upper body and CvS Kyo for the legs as a base.
hmmm noted. i think that change up can be done easily from Jamin being replaced with Kenshiro. Now thinking about it seriously..i rather have Kenshiro in  instead of Jamin ( might still put in as a secret...who knows ) on the main roster.  there is way more detail and resources about him and his skills and not have to interpret anything like i do for Jamin which has been the most difficult about him so far. As far as the sprites bases you mentioned...i got a really good idea. An even better one... ;).. shall see in some time  when i show some work on these. Hopefully surprises a lil bit.  >:D :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #630 on: February 28, 2014, 07:06:26 PM »
No, no! Don't replace Jamin, please! Who will be Terry's rival as a sub boss? Kenshiro? I remember some guy posted this Kenshiro with Ryo and Kyo base by accident. He claims it would look better I think. Wait... now I remember. It was Trinitronity who posted this several posts ago in this thread.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #631 on: February 28, 2014, 07:14:11 PM »
lol probably so .  After a good talk with my brother , he gave me a secondary ideas as well on usage of Jamin in moves, so i wont replace him but yeah Kenshiro can still be in it tho. We can squeeze him in somehow. We shall see whats up in the coming months of development on these characters . I gots lots to do on the characters i got now and the ones the hand drawn artist is rolling me.   Her work is amazing so this should be pretty cool. i got now pretty much all the characters i need in the game i want in now.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »
No, no! Don't replace Jamin, please! Who will be Terry's rival as a sub boss? Kenshiro? I remember some guy posted this Kenshiro with Ryo and Kyo base by accident. He claims it would look better I think. Wait... now I remember. It was Trinitronity who posted this several posts ago in this thread.
You thought it was just some guy, who posted that sprite at IMT; but IT WAS ME, DIO!
*cricket chirps* *some random coughs*
Argh, dod gamn it! \-/o

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #633 on: April 05, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »
Had some time to work on Lina a bit, so I made this:

The last one is the smart pallet, an all but the black and red pallet are based off either something she wore, or another character in the slayers series.
Feel free to create your own pallet using the smart pallet on the sheet.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #634 on: April 05, 2014, 11:55:50 PM »
When we'll see a gameplay video?

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #635 on: April 06, 2014, 12:19:51 AM »
When we'll see a gameplay video?

When I get enough done to make a gameplay video?

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #636 on: April 06, 2014, 02:08:46 AM »
You mean that after years you still don't have any gameplay material? How many people are working on this? You've got to be kidding me.

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #637 on: April 06, 2014, 03:23:38 AM »
You mean that after years you still don't have any gameplay material? How many people are working on this? You've got to be kidding me.

You should notice that on this project the the work is manly graphical which is the part of mugen that takes more time a single char could take a year plus just to sprite the basics.

pacience dude.

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #638 on: April 06, 2014, 08:49:33 AM »

We have a life. We have school, we have work, we have personal problems, we get sick, our computers break, we lose interest, etc....

We are human beings, and this is just a hobby. This is not a job, we don't get paid. I have no Idea what you do in your life but I can't imagine you would have so much free time that you can't understand that sometimes things take time to get done.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #639 on: April 06, 2014, 11:55:29 AM »

first off... what Ex Chan and Silva said are total correct and effectively stated.  ::salute::
now my 2 cents. There will be videos when whoever and whatever workings are on the par that personally and graphically as well code wise when is on point and ready. This is a heavy loaded project and so many ideas have changed and as well added.  We are not a gaming company that has 200 plus staff on one game designing and as well doing the R&D everyday for 8 hours plus....for a paycheck to live off of.  lol i wish!  I have had my ups and downs throughout the few years on this project and several others cause of LIFE.  Trust me, work is being done at a slow pace and when time allows as well all the mentioned by silva and ex chan.  Patience is virtue and time .

Now ...back on the track. Silva those are looking beautiful bro. You done the draw on the port for her like that? For my low res ones i think i too will have to do this .  :thumbsup: Once my main cpu is total up and going i got a few characters i gots to hook up for the low res versions. so far its Terry, Luffy and Adam Blade and 3 girls.  >:D

I did this dude awhile back to get his look, i need to fix a few spots, mainly the collar but i have to research some more to find him the right proper fighting stance to fits him closer to the actual anime  show stance.  i will be makin his moves different from Adam Blades in what he does, taking some cues from the show and others powers will reflect from his crew abilities and some off others.
Adam Arclight
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:22:19 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando-ism »

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #640 on: April 06, 2014, 01:28:25 PM »
Other people have their lifes too and they made projects go quicker than this. I'm not complaining about the time for the project entirely, but this project is more than three years old and you don't have anything playable? Not even a beta char? That doesn't really make any sense. Chars may take a lot of time to be made, but its not like you didn't have enough time for at least the basics.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #641 on: April 06, 2014, 10:28:10 PM »
What matters is quality over quantity. I know the project started like early 3 years ago and like what Lando, Ex-Chan, and Silva mentioned about life issues, we have our own things to do in life like work, school, family, funerals, sickness, travels, business schedules, and so on. Also, Mugen releases don't matter at all whether if it's beta, demo, or complete. I don't care. But it's got to do with good quality work for releases mostly both codewise and spritewise. People have time when it's the right time to release so. For those that are released quickly without quality work, they will look rushed to the public. Do not mind characters being playable for releases if they're rushed. We are different from Chuchoryu who's released his chars and the main Tekken game, so that's his own thing. CROM focus on much quality for good releases though so we are on the quality side of it. We have plenty ABR chars that are in the table for them to be made and there are many other chars that we haven't started working on. We wish we finish the full game project in time, but spriting and coding chars well is a big issue for not finding time to release. We can release a demo any time we want for quality. Lastly, time doesn't matter. We take time to finish.

This is not to offend you, but to state what people have real life issues. My question for you is: Do you have your own real life issues other than playing Mugen?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #642 on: April 06, 2014, 10:53:41 PM »
What matters is quality over quantity. I know the project started like early 3 years ago and like what Lando, Ex-Chan, and Silva mentioned about life issues, we have our own things to do in life like work, school, family, funerals, sickness, travels, business schedules, and so on. Also, Mugen releases don't matter at all whether if it's beta, demo, or complete. I don't care. But it's got to do with good quality work for releases mostly both codewise and spritewise. People have time when it's the right time to release so. For those that are released quickly without quality work, they will look rushed to the public. Do not mind characters being playable for releases if they're rushed. We are different from Chuchoryu who's released his chars and the main Tekken game, so that's his own thing. CROM focus on much quality for good releases though so we are on the quality side of it. We have plenty ABR chars that are in the table for them to be made and there are many other chars that we haven't started working on. We wish we finish the full game project in time, but spriting and coding chars well is a big issue for not finding time to release. We can release a demo any time we want for quality. Lastly, time doesn't matter. We take time to finish.

This is not to offend you, but to state what people have real life issues. My question for you is: Do you have your own real life issues other than playing Mugen?
I do a lot of things other than playing MUGEN (I don't even play MUGEN that much nowadays, I used to post lots of videos, but now I don't post that much). Anyway, I'm not talking about a beta or a character ready to be played, but I still don't understand how you don't even have the basics yet. I'm not talking about rushing the char, but having such a small progress on them yet is still absurd with the time you had, even with life issues.

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #643 on: April 07, 2014, 03:45:19 AM »
I think that's mainly because they STILL couldn't find a coder to do the code or something.
I would, if I could, but I have so many WIPs going on already... \-/o

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #644 on: April 07, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »
lol its all good trini dude. Well when and in time we get to the part we need coders we do have a couple ( as well myuself) on stand by. but nothin wrong with a side help when needed. Its a ways off but we shall see  bruh. no problem. :thumbsup:

@ Lord M.
1. I have a full time real life outside of mugen. I care not what anyone else in the community has time for , cause i personally dont have as much as some do. A lot are kids and a lot also have much free time. But even those folks still have RL to deal with when it lands you blows to your hobby stuff. It is what it is.  i have had to deal with cpu down, net down, health issues even now and gots to make money and tend to my kids needs and household . i am a single dad and this is what i have to do. so even others have just as much on they plate or even more than i do. those in the community that dont , then they dont. they have free time to work on they stuff. thats facts.

2. I dont do the traditional "show ya everything or some" of what i am working on openly like that anymore for quality reasons and because i have some special stuff i am hooking up for my characters . as enso said accordingly...quality first.  We will show our hands of work when we are ready. I have shown some work behind the scenes to certain folks only. Some sprites i am doing are not even using bases..they are hand drawn then ported to actual sprites. That takes a lot of time.  Facts.

3. ideas come along to improve our work wether sprites or graphical stuff. We get better at spriting what we started as well and now the older versions need to be replaced . This happens a lot in mugen. Facts. hell this happens even if its your job.lol

4. lastly i never believe in rushing anything. ever. i take my time that i have very carefully to work on mugen hobby work and my RL stuff outside of mugen. I would rather show more better solid work then show off stuff thats not ready. I am and as well anyone in mugen is not entitled to show you everything or even something if its not up to they own standards and par. I have and will show things in time when they are where i want them, where the others want them and they up to their standards for this project...or any project. Many things are going on in the dungeon and behind the scenes. When the work we get to do is ready, then we will show when we are ready and its ready. point blank.

I appreciate your interest in whats going on but alas, there is always a much more constructive way to put it and try to understand from a different side of the coin as well . We all dont do things the way others have done or do. Plain and simply put.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:16:53 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando-ism »

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #645 on: April 07, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »
 >:-(-|

lando can't spell "a lot"

^-^

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #646 on: April 07, 2014, 09:14:49 AM »
>:-(-|

lando can't spell "a lot"

^-^

Hey shut up! i didnt think ayone would notice! lol time to modify now...thank you.  \-/o lol

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #647 on: April 07, 2014, 09:17:57 AM »
Hey shut up! i didnt think ayone would notice! lol time to modify now...thank you.  \-/o lol

he also can't spell "anyone"............. getting slow in his old age, the future of c.r.o.m. is looking bleak lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #648 on: April 07, 2014, 09:36:13 AM »
 /:O o.O# i swore i spelled that right!  its my eyes man and i type too fast. big fingers ...lil tiny keyboard.

Landoism excuse of the day. lol

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #649 on: April 07, 2014, 10:22:37 AM »
u know now that i see CVS Iori does fit a LOT to be used as Arclight and Blade sprite base but really a LOT lol

I was thinking (cuz i have been tiking on trying more Blade sprites) Rouga for Big Ban Beat has a kinda similar style but is Move set is kinda violent and looks cool probably he could work as base for some of Blade's basics mainly the Punches also he looks cool lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 [4]
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal