collapse

Author Topic: Mugen Review: Bebop  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Yabuturtle

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 10:45:11 PM
    • Email
Mugen Review: Bebop
« on: May 10, 2020, 10:28:12 PM »

Wanted to make a short review od dcat's character. Benn a while since I have done one. Little different since it is not edited but wanted to do something different Just want to give great artists more attention. :)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
Re: Mugen Review: Bebop
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 07:34:07 AM »
if you do decide to continue I'd certainly would continue to watch.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Yabuturtle

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 10:45:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 01:24:35 AM »
if you do decide to continue I'd certainly would continue to watch.

I am very glad to hear and thank you very much. ^^ Hey, nothing is set in stone after all, so there is always the possibility. Just had to make it since I mentioned making one and never got around to it so I had to do it for sure. I almost forgot what it was like to make a review but if anyone has characters I could review I am all ears. ^^

Offline VBISON

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 13, 2022, 07:55:31 AM
    • V-AIZEN
    • Skype - vincent041481@hotmail.com
    • https://www.facebook.com/VBISON/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARCZKep7kRlw60YPPynwy3bSH76H8-I0f8mnFQ19_qMwgmAPFIvrj8Am2aZFfRYya8s-IGPS_7c1gjZg
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 01:27:35 PM »
 :Terry i like it!! ^^(PM)^

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 03:02:59 PM »
I am very glad to hear and thank you very much. ^^ Hey, nothing is set in stone after all, so there is always the possibility. I just had to make it since I mentioned making one and never got around to it so I had to do it for sure. I almost forgot what it was like to make a review but if anyone has characters I could review I am all ears. ^^
Well, what you wanna review depends on you. You gotta have an interest and not just do it for the sake of doing it. Its gotta have heart. I rather bias when it comes to content. I am an Infinity Mugen team fanboy since the site's inception. So I say start here and with RMM being the new thing I'd say start there. But I'm also an old head in the community here since 2004 and don't visit any of the new sites out there so IDK who or what new crazy good stuff it is out there at other sites cause I only visit this place. With my limited experience here is my list of things to review and check out.

Robot Master Mayhem
O Ilusionista (anything he's made.)
Zvitor  (anything he's made.)
Scruffy Dragons

Z and O  (listed above)both dabble in OBR as well too but I feel that the Mugen and OBR communities are open to each other and work well together these days so look at those too. Also don't sleep on up and coming creators such as WlanmaniaX and  I.E.T. Arcade. Both who work I didn't care for in the beginning but I've watched them grow. I went for detesting their work to admiring and now being inspired by them. Then there are those I ether plain dislike their work or I kinda dislike their person strongly but I gotta respect them because of their work ethic or the quality of the work they put out is top-notch.  sky79 and chuchoryu are those people with no correlation to the descriptive words used to the order of the names.

There is allot to choose from. Mugen maybe a nitch still but it is long from dead.

Edit:

Here's a person I didn't mention above but deserves attention. Shout out to laspacho, He went from someone I overlooked to someone I look up to and often inspired by. check out his work sometimes.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:16:29 PM by Rage »

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal