collapse

Author Topic: Warmachine/Iron Man(future release) - What's your thoughts?  (Read 6386 times)

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
Hey guys!!  :)

What's your thoughts on this?  :-??

Personally I dont mind staying with the newly released Warmachine by Logansam and Zvitor's Ironman since both play really good!! :)

This feels like a threat to me so I will pass!! What u guys think of the method "like/subscribe and u will get the gift"?  :-??

Offline Firelord Kursan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 24, 2024, 02:57:05 PM
    • Skype - kanodoom
    • Email
Re: Warmachine/Iron Man(future release) - What's your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 05:04:56 AM »
I swear to lord... I think it seems to be a shady practice that he's trying to do, and unfortunately, this might be the generation that we're entering now.

Offline Blagoy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 04:47:01 PM
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 05:56:28 AM »
I do not mind I have already subscribed on youtube and liked fb  .V.!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:11:09 AM by Blagoy »

Offline shags2dope

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 16, 2021, 04:55:58 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
Honestly i question whats wrong with some of you guys. How is this a threat or shady in the slightest. He isnt asking for money or anything but for you to like s post on facebook and subscribe to his YouTube. Neither hurt you whatsoever and if enough ppl do it. A character is released. Where is the problem?

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 09:26:03 AM »
 :O*D

Offline metamutant

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 07:33:53 PM
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 09:27:54 AM »
I think this is a response to warehouses. Magus wants everyone to know and download from his sites, and not some other places.  It makes a lot of sense, he does the work so he should get the support/benefits and not other sites.

Offline logansam

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 14, 2024, 05:11:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 10:23:21 AM »
I think this is a response to warehouses. Magus wants everyone to know and download from his sites, and not some other places.  It makes a lot of sense, he does the work so he should get the support/benefits and not other sites.

Is the true, some places like MA is making money with people works, of course is a hobby but not all of the people think that(MA forum)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:32:36 AM by logansam »

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2021, 12:14:08 PM
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 10:26:00 AM »
As a fan, liking/subscribing to get the download is easy but that achievable goal he wants may take a while even though it's fairly simple.

personally, I think if they're ready for release he should just release them and let the likes/subscribers come in organically  :-??

Offline shags2dope

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 16, 2021, 04:55:58 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »
As a fan, liking/subscribing to get the download is easy but that achievable goal he wants may take a while even though it's fairly simple.

personally, I think if they're ready for release he should just release them and let the likes/subscribers come in organically  :-??

I agree with that sentiment honestly.

But atleast he is giving you actual hope for release. And incentive as fans /supporters to reach. There are some creators (no names) who just sit on characters and offer you no chance, hope or idea if or when they will be released. Its just a wip from 4 years ago that is "coming soon".

Just like that dead wip thread that was started. Look at how many things we will never see for whatever reason.  I say if you (not talking to anyone specifically to clarify) really want it. You will make it happen

I know alot of ppl are up in a tizzy of "is this what mugen is coming to, making us pay blah blah blah" but for those ppl i ask is the fan support the same as it used to be when everything was free and flowing on a constant basis??? We use to respect the crap out of our creators and give them legit feedback and help them make their stuff better. Now we just get lurkers who download and hate in discord servers and on youtube videos about how characters are crap

What kinda incentive is that for a creator who puts all their free time into a creation??

PS not aimed at anyone just food for thought

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 11:57:54 AM »
Valid points guys!! I just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinion (as a constructive discussion) and not to start anything!!  :)

We can wait and see then!! :)

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 04:39:55 PM »
I agree with that sentiment honestly.

But atleast he is giving you actual hope for release. And incentive as fans /supporters to reach. There are some creators (no names) who just sit on characters and offer you no chance, hope or idea if or when they will be released. Its just a wip from 4 years ago that is "coming soon".

Just like that dead wip thread that was started. Look at how many things we will never see for whatever reason.  I say if you (not talking to anyone specifically to clarify) really want it. You will make it happen

I know alot of ppl are up in a tizzy of "is this what mugen is coming to, making us pay blah blah blah" but for those ppl i ask is the fan support the same as it used to be when everything was free and flowing on a constant basis??? We use to respect the crap out of our creators and give them legit feedback and help them make their stuff better. Now we just get lurkers who download and hate in discord servers and on youtube videos about how characters are crap

What kinda incentive is that for a creator who puts all their free time into a creation??

PS not aimed at anyone just food for thought

Yeah it's amazing the amount of playable chars that exist in beta or final stage that won't be released because said author went ghost and the ppl that have it are still waiting for permission or various other unexplained reasons

I liked and subscribed to Magus though because I've been waiting years for his War Machine

Offline luciangarude

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 14, 2023, 04:29:29 AM
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 08:09:13 PM »
I was already signed up for both youtube and facebook before.
I was coming here to post the same thing  :D asking for the people of the forum to subscribe and like .
I've been wondering about the warmachine Logansam warmachine, but for me it looks like the warmachine from Marvel Cinematic, I prefer the classic version I really want to have both of them in my mugen.

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 09:43:24 PM »
I still think him/them releasing content more sporadically will organically bring ppl back to the Scruffy community kinda how MMV has ppl because they keep releasing/teasing stuff

A lot of the people who will click like/subscribe are just gonna lurk until they catch War Machine was released then they'll go their way

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2017, 10:25:19 PM »
I still think him/them releasing content more sporadically will organically bring ppl back to the Scruffy community kinda how MMV has ppl because they keep releasing/teasing stuff

A lot of the people who will click like/subscribe are just gonna lurk until they catch War Machine was released then they'll go their way
I agree with you, but only one observation: MMV releases quantity, not quality. I don't see how that will bring more people. I for one prefer quality.

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2017, 11:29:32 PM »
I agree with you, but only one observation: MMV releases quantity, not quality. I don't see how that will bring more people. I for one prefer quality.

Yeah they're more quantity than quality

Just saying more consistent releases is why them, MFG and IMT still have their communities. If content isn't being released, at least it's being teased.

Scruffy lost its community because most the ppl in charge basically either went ghost or they focused on pocket chars.

If he puts out War Machine and his updated Iron Man.. then more teasers of his Grundy... plus some of those unreleased Scruffy stages sporadically I'm pretty sure traffic will pick up quicker

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 06:12:29 AM »
Yeah they're more quantity than quality

Just saying more consistent releases is why them, MFG and IMT still have their communities. If content isn't being released, at least it's being teased.

Scruffy lost its community because most the ppl in charge basically either went ghost or they focused on pocket chars.

If he puts out War Machine and his updated Iron Man.. then more teasers of his Grundy... plus some of those unreleased Scruffy stages sporadically I'm pretty sure traffic will pick up quicker

:DxDie    that's not the reasons!!!!!

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 06:38:40 AM »
Well a good way to bring ppl back to the Scruffy community is to establish the old Scruffy forum or a new one!!

The current appearance of the site is like a blog!

A forum will be good so that people could interact, show their works and releases and as a result attract more members!

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 21, 2024, 10:58:34 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 08:56:07 AM »
I swear to lord... I think it seems to be a shady practice that he's trying to do, and unfortunately, this might be the generation that we're entering now.
Coming from where it comes, it doesn't surprises me AT ALL.

Honestly i question whats wrong with some of you guys. How is this a threat or shady in the slightest. He isnt asking for money or anything but for you to like s post on facebook and subscribe to his YouTube. Neither hurt you whatsoever and if enough ppl do it. A character is released. Where is the problem?
I don't want to be rude, but you have no idea of what you are talking about. SD and Magus have a very WELL KNOW long history...and a very bad one. Its sad to see some new names joining there, because they will earn the same bad reputation.

Magus is just using content from other people to promote his site, something he already did on the past. He even earned money with the content from other person, without their consent, like Loganir. But if you try to say something, Magus already have a WALL OF TEXT done to blame you, attack you, your family, bla bla bla. Believe me, I know I am talking about...

Is the true, some places like MA is making money with people works, of course is a hobby but not all of the people think that(MA forum)

Like as Magus haven't made it before...

Its just a desesperation act from a semi-defunct community. He is just trying to "erase" the bad reputation after many people left it, but I doubt he will succeed.

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 09:03:55 AM »

:DxDie    that's not the reasons!!!!!

You're more in the know than I am since you were part of that team so what's your opinion?

I loved Scruffy a few years ago... most of my Mugen DC roster came from them. I used to go there everyday just to read blog posts and yearly for the Scruffyversaries. I stopped frequencing the site once it basically became dead in regards to Mugen content.

I didn't see any activity on the forums so there was nothing for me to talk to ppl about on there either and most of the creators disappeared. lognair and Buyog regularly updated their blogs but obviously real life stopped them from doing that like 2 years ago

I saw you were still in action on here and there's been a wucash sighting recently and of course Magus is now back somewhat so I mean, from my POV that's my opinion on why Scruffy doesn't have the traffic it used to have

I'd love to hear what you think the reason is

I'm also aware of Magus wanting money for some chars a few years ago

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 21, 2024, 10:58:34 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 09:40:43 AM »
lognair and Buyog regularly updated their blogs but obviously real life stopped them from doing that like 2 years ago
In Loganir's case, this is not the reason AT ALL. The first strike were done when he discovered about the money issue. The second one were done with MMV's Golden Hero AX.

I'd love to hear what you think the reason is
Pretty self-explanatory.

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 10:54:43 AM »
In Loganir's case, this is not the reason AT ALL. The first strike were done when he discovered about the money issue. The second one were done with MMV's Golden Hero AX.
Pretty self-explanatory.

Oh I didn't know about that. I remembered Loganir was working on Thor and Wonder Woman updates then said something about someone stealing his work then he disappeared. I didn't know specifically what he was talking about. I know Buyog simply said he doesn't have the time and I see wucash has resurfaced and verz is still doing his thing.

I can't remember any other Scruffy members besides McCready. All I saw was pocket chars on Scruffy after everyone seemed to have went their seperate way that's another reason I stopped going because I don't use those

Nonetheless, I was giving my opinion on why me and a few others stopped going to Scruffy, not everyone in general. I look at verz, lognair, buyog, etc totally different from Magus. Idk it's somethin about him that just rubs me the wrong way but I'm a fan of his work.

theres been a few occasions where I politely commented or something in the past and he just always responded like a jerk

I stand corrected on why I initially thought Scruffy lost traffic

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »
 >:-(-| Man I remember that Green Lantern project that had an awesome sp. Who were working on that project?? I really cant remember!! Maybe one guy I remember might be Arma but maybe I am wrong.

Also new msg with more teasers!!

Rebuilding scruffydragon community is not easy, so the release date is on you guys, and it will depend of my number of supcriptions and likes (followers) on facebook, I aim to increase at minimum of 750 here in youtube and a 1000 on facebook, make it happen on both and warmachine and ironman will be yours.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:20:34 AM by NX-MEN »

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 11:31:43 AM »
>:-(-| Man I remember that Green Lantern project that had an awesome sp. Who were working on that project?? I really cant remember!! Maybe one guy I remember might be Arma but maybe I am wrong.

Also new msg with more teasers!!

Yeah that's the vid I was referencing.. I see he has Grundy

I don't remember a GL project

Offline navs41

• Dark Phoenix Saga Contributor
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 05:30:59 PM
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 08:12:07 PM »
The saddest part in the whole thing is the I, me, my/mine in the posts. Nothing that depicts a team effort.
Using other people's work for profit is just the final nail in the coffin.

I don't remember a GL project

Ha! Call me Cranky Kong! I remember that one!

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 08:16:55 PM »
The saddest part in the whole thing is the I, me, my/mine in the posts. Nothing that depicts a team effort.
Using other people's work for profit is just the final nail in the coffin.

Ha! Call me Cranky Kong! I remember that one!

I'll have to google it.. I just remember Lethal Syndicate and DC vs Marvel lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista