collapse

Author Topic: Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123  (Read 217 times)

Offline brucewayne74

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 14, 2024, 04:49:50 PM
    • Email
Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123
« on: March 31, 2024, 03:41:12 AM »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pl7whh350mdghzr/Wonder_twins.rar/file

https://www.4shared.com/s/f9QY0Uqe-fa

Here my version of the wonder twins, the mighty chars created by Hanna & Barbera
for the TV Show "Super Friends" based on Dc Comics Super Heroes.
The first version of the char was released some years ago by Shining and Shkasato123,
and this is a mega update of their version, with new sprites, new coding, new moves. new palettes....
I'm not a great coder, but I tryed my best to make this version the best version possible.
I know that it could be not perfect,and maybe you can find some bugs I didn't see, but
these are my limits, so if someone else want to try to make better, is welcome.
Until then, I hope you can have fun with this version of the char.

Here some of the many changes I made for the character, I can' t remember all of them....

Added many new sprites edited by me
Added more sprites of Jayna edited by Shining
Added many missing sprites for normal moves
Added missing sprites for "get hits"
Added new specials
Added some new portraits
Edited other sprites
Edited all sprites for Giant Ape, Gorilla and Elephant
Added more specials with more animals
Added some changestate mode
Added more Hypers
Added Ice Giant hyper (with 4 random Jayna transformations)
Added a new Gorilla hammer hyper
Added Jayna attack hyper
Added ice rocket hyper
Added Octopus hyper
Added mega-combo hyper
Changed all sprites for T-REX
Fixed Ice Knight hyper
Fixed Tidal Wave Hyper
Fixed Elephant Hyper
Fixed all box
Fixed sprites positions
Added new intros and winner poses (one with Wendy, Marvin and Wonder Dog edited by me)
Changed taunt
Added palettes (5 mine and 12 by Yolomate)
Fixed coding
etc...

Special thanks to:

- Shining for editing Wonder Twins sprites
- skhsato123 for coding
- yolomate for 12 new palettes
- Acey for his work on Cable
- Hanna & Barbera for creating Wonder Twins
- DC comics for the new comics

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 10:26:37 AM
  • The trend setter
Re: Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 07:34:06 PM »
Creativity-wise, this is one of the best characters I have seen in the last ten years. I'd go as far as to say since Original Infinity and Scruffy Dragons. This makes me miss Loganair and Acey. I love how you took the harder route with this character by leading with Zan. You have made him cool

This does have a few points that need work. It would help if you fixed the head. It doesn't have much movement and looks/ feels pasted on.  The second thing that I have to comment on REALLY saddens me. The reason is the specials and creativity around them take a "REALLY" under-appreciated character to levels among the greatest I have ever seen, but the sprite work takes it down to the worst for me.

Let me explain; I despise pallet swaps and do not really like Frankensteining. I can tell at a glance many of the characters you used as a base and there animations are unchanged from the original character. I have created and worked on many characters. Most of them using Mega Man as a base for the shape of the characters but NONE of them animate like Mega Man. I am a animator by trade, so I have really high standards and I only give praise when I see something exceptional.

At the end of the day its all about personal standards and if you are fine with pallets swapping and Frankensteining that is fine. I still say this is one of the best WIP I seen in the last decade. Thank you for sharing. Please continue to do more because you are talented.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline brucewayne74

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 14, 2024, 04:49:50 PM
    • Email
Re: Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM »
Thanks for your positive feedback, I know the sprites arena t perfect, I haven t enough time for edits, I worked on sprites of Zan by Shining, and I made missing sprites using cyclops and I tryed tò make some original sprites like octopus and gleek. My next chars Will be Easy edits, but my First Mission Is to make chars I Always wanted in fighting game and that  Remember me my childhood, so I made many of 80's icons. I know how cool were chars of loganir and acey, but with family and real Life It Is all I can do It with my time.
Thanks again

Tags: Wonder twins 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal