collapse

Author Topic: Hanzo Hattori in the works!  (Read 2698 times)

Offline KojiroBADNESS

• - MUGEN Content Architect -
  • Club Syndicate Admin
  • Last Login:January 05, 2013, 09:39:04 AM
    • Email
Re: Hanzo Hattori in the works!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 06:40:50 AM »
Thanks Sabaki! :)

hey, cool. you´re welcome, pal.

If you need a beta tester, just drops me a line

Lol, I'll be sure to do that. I think you'd be a great tester, since I've been using your characters since my leeching days XD. But I got a lot on my plate at the moment though, which I will be explaining anyway.

But I have some good news and some bad news. :(

Bad news. I'm sure some of you are aware that CS-X is down... again. And it'll be down for a good while with all the reconstruction we're doing. So sadly, Hanzo and Fuuma's release is going to be delayed. And on top of that, I might be reducing the flame table colors for both of them, but not by much. NOT because of how many rows (currently 5 rows for both, which turns out, it isn't a lot), but because the effects were more compatible with less colors which baffles me. It might be reduced to 4 rows, but this isn't a certainty. So with reconstructing CS-X, School, and possibly redoing the flame table colors again, that's even MORE tedious work on my behalf. So I'm not pleased at the moment (So over worked).

Good news is, I might upload a template for everyone to make palettes soon while CS-X is being rebuilt. Just because Hanzo and Fuuma are practically complete, and I don't feel like leave y'all hangin'. I still got a little adjusting to do here and there, but they're both pretty much done. Also I've already semi started on my next project (YAY!), since I've been dying to make her since '08. But I won't reveal who she is just yet.
So with CS-X being rebuilt, and though it may take some time, all I can say is when we come back, we're comin' back HARD. The end of 2010/ beginning of 2011 is gonna be epic. Run and tell THAT! XD

That's all for now. And thanks for all your guy's support. :w00t:

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »
Every time I play world heroes the only first character I played the most is hanzo I don't know why but he just remind me of ryu yeah just a street fighter player good luck man. %%-

Offline KojiroBADNESS

• - MUGEN Content Architect -
  • Club Syndicate Admin
  • Last Login:January 05, 2013, 09:39:04 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
Good news guys. I finally got around to packing up templates for them.

I'm gonna need some good palettes for both of them. I want new ones for Fuuma, and I've only made a few for Hanzo, so I'm looking for palettes I'd like to include in their release.
Their palette sheets are relatively the same as the images I showed you but with a few touch ups. Hanzo and Fuuma still won't be out for a bit, so in the mean while, show me what you guys can come up with. I just may use them and credit will be given. So here you go.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xefn4h

Enjoy! :D

EDIT:

Just put up a new vid. I thought I'd put it up here for you guys. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUP324YkmKA#

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 07:18:29 PM »
 :D

those are some awesome win intros.  =D>

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal