collapse

Author Topic: [Char] Custom SFA3 Vega  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
[Char] Custom SFA3 Vega
« on: August 17, 2007, 06:18:41 AM »
Ok here's my last N64 edit! Vega ended up way better than I expected.

You wont be seeing a lot of drastic changes. I am taking characters I like to play, and making them more balanced, and able to stand up to more powerful characters without being cheap (which is basically adding cancels for series combos). Sometimes I give them advantages, sometimes I take advantages away. Balance is everything to me. And since there are so many creators and no standard of programing, I usually have a lot to modify. I like having the damage of weak, medium, and strong attacks to be close for each character. That way when I do get the odd chance make use of my second controler with a friend, we're at least playing a fair game.

I actually didn't add many cancels for him, as with his range it would make him ridiculously cheap. Basically his kicks can combo to themselves and punches, but punches can't be combo'd after. I also did major damage modifications. He was way too powerfull. Check my readme for a full list of what I changed.

And as usual if you want to see him in action check out my YouTube page with the link under my avatar. I handed Mech Rugal his butt, its a sweet fight!

http://www.zshare.net/download/3177398eb55519/

Enjoy!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal