collapse

Author Topic: Life cancelled due to CoVid-19 (So how we doing?)  (Read 3120 times)

Offline sky79

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 19, 2022, 11:31:05 AM
  • Real players and makers share.
Re: Life cancelled due to CoVid-19 (So how we doing?)
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 03:02:58 PM »
I've 10 WIPs 350 to 400 sprites each to make (thats 4,000 sprites)

3 updates in the works

5 stages

and 5 3rd party Transformers prototypes in the works.

I'm not board  :rules:

Keep Mugen Free

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 04:53:16 PM »
I had to leave the house for the first time in three weeks to go food shopping.  I wore a mask and gloves.  Hopefully I won't get sick.  Now I'm not going to leave the house for the next month.
I haven't worked on much but I've been playing a bunch of old games and recording it for fun, as of late, to pass the time. 
I also played some Over Watch the other night with some real life friends with the head sets on so that was fun.

If you want to see me play some games feel free to check out my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/laspacho
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 05:44:20 PM by laspacho »

Offline LoKoLoKo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 30, 2024, 09:43:26 PM
  • Por hoje é só pessoal!
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 07:58:01 PM »
I was definitely out of work (in the hospital) ... I belong to the risk group. I have no symptoms, but I see the numbers of cases and deaths in my country growing gradually, in an upward curve ... This is very worrying, especially when I hear of cases of animals with covid19. In addition to social isolation, care for the elderly, now our pets can become victims. It's the end of time ...

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »
In Brazil it is not easy, the population is not aware, thinks that everything is carnival ... The population does not understand the seriousness of the moment. Luckily for me the first confirmed case of Acovid-19 in my city is precisely in the health institution I work for, as a health professional. Take care, take care, wash your hands and avoid taking them to your eyes, mouths and nose, reduce touch and agglomeration. And God save Brazil. :o

man this was foreshadowing at it's finest.

but hey it's a shitshow here in the united states so go murica  <_<|...|

Offline VBISON

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 13, 2022, 07:55:31 AM
    • V-AIZEN
    • Skype - vincent041481@hotmail.com
    • https://www.facebook.com/VBISON/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARCZKep7kRlw60YPPynwy3bSH76H8-I0f8mnFQ19_qMwgmAPFIvrj8Am2aZFfRYya8s-IGPS_7c1gjZg
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2020, 09:48:54 PM »
Oh man..... sorry to hear that stay strong and be careful!!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2020, 01:04:25 AM »
Just got called back into work today (to start next week), and I'm seriously considering either calling them back and telling them nevermind (that I quit, essentially), or giving it a 2 week trial run and going from there. If I don't see things I don't like, I give it two weeks, get my last paycheck, and I'm out. I've already put out applications to work from home. Jobs that will keep me either working from home, or in a small office, even after all of this is over.

X-Force Wolverine will still be coming along decently, because I'm told the hours won't be great, and I'm like "Honestly, right now, that's 1000% better than having a lot of hours." I was getting a lot of hours before the pandemic, before and after the holidays, and I really hope that's not the case when I go back.

Hope everyone else is staying safe, and staying inside while you can. Heard from a relative that people are still just walking into stores that have no mask signs, and either they don't care or the store employees don't care (It was Subway).

Idk if this works the same in other countries (I hope it does), but if you're called back to work, make sure you know your rights. You have the right to refuse service, if someone is being disrespectful, not wearing a mask, not observing the guidelines and rules of your area and workplace, etc. You have the right to say, "I will not help you, because you're not wearing a mask (and/or not respecting social distancing guidelines).

Offline shitakimushrooms1990

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 09:18:55 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2020, 09:58:01 PM »
Well to put point blank, I was working in the hotel business but quit due to the fact that a pandemic basically turns people into assholes and my job was quite frankly not caring if we got sick or not. Didn't require us to wear masks (Montana) and that every out of state person was coming in and spreading covid around Montana like it was a common cold so yeah, it's been a bit rough out this way as well.

But how is everyone else doing?

Offline Mistah Jorge

• The cursed one.
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:November 07, 2021, 10:40:48 PM
  • I'm cursed! God f****** dammit!
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2020, 01:38:22 PM »
Portugal's seriously considering reopening the schools while trying to use the safety rules and stuff, because stay at home schooling sucked and i definetly agree.
But i don't know guys, it's kids i'm talking about, i'm worried crap's hitting the fan quick.
The new aren't showing promissing signs other than kids and parents agreeing that stay at home school sucked butt.
I don't think we're ready for this.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal