collapse

Author Topic: Crossbones w.i.p by black dragon  (Read 6586 times)

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 10, 2024, 10:52:39 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
Crossbones w.i.p by black dragon
« on: November 05, 2019, 10:22:58 PM »
the help of Scruffy dragon crossbones is getting ready to crack some skulls

I realize I made some mistakes I'm going to fix that

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
Re: Crossbones w.i.p by black dragon
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 11:20:38 PM »
The edits are cool but...to be honest, almost every single animation is misaligned.
Jsut take a look at his feet and you will understand.

Offline Ryo Hazaki

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 24, 2022, 03:38:07 AM
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 01:30:00 AM »
Good to see ol' Bones still being worked on.  :Terry

Offline malevka2

• Symbiotes
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 04:23:30 PM
  • Symbiotes
    • Skype - malevka2
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 02:55:20 AM »
class  :thumbsup: :Terry

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 07:22:27 AM »
He's armed to the teeth. ;D

Offline Bizarro_Toro

• Last Login:July 31, 2022, 09:12:44 AM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 12:30:03 PM »
Good job man the Crossbones look cool! Still working, but its sad see that ScruffyDragon need stole characters and sprites for get attention.....I told him dont use my sprites... and still doing it...

Online Blagoy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:Today at 04:20:11 AM
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 05:11:12 PM »
Nice Crossbones also good to see you Tora :)

Offline dakidbanks

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2021, 12:14:08 PM
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 12:41:52 AM »
Is this apart of a Scruffy project or is someone from Scruffy simply coding it? Just asking because they don't release characters from there any more.. just YouTube videos lol

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 05:25:48 AM »
Is this apart of a Scruffy project or is someone from Scruffy simply coding it? Just asking because they don't release characters from there any more.. just YouTube videos lol

Magus wrote everything on his website.

He says he will release warmachine and ironman when he reaches a certain number of subscribers on youtube and facebook.

His and Logansan's other characters can be purchased for $ 1600 to $ 2000.

I read it again. The characters who are staying there, according to him, in his own words, he also worked on the chars and has rights over them. That's what I understood, using my translator.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:37:01 AM by Beto »

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 07:32:42 AM »
nice hyper idea of using the helicopter and those characters to drop off his big gun.. came out cool man.

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 05:46:58 PM »
thank you guys for the feedback I really appreciate it now I'm going to try answering some questions

he is not a part of Scruffy project I am working on a project called DC versus Marvel
don't know and I'm going to release the game I don't like how mugen is becoming right now

The edits are cool but...to be honest, almost every single animation is misaligned.
Jsut take a look at his feet and you will understand.
like I said we are working on it
Good job man the Crossbones look cool! Still working, but its sad see that ScruffyDragon need stole characters and sprites for get attention.....I told him dont use my sprites... and still doing it...
thank you so much for the comment I heard a little bit about that drama I really don't care about it

He's armed to the teeth. ;D
thank you so much Beto I like how you done with daken like how you working on spider Gwen and I like how you doing with x-23 I got good news to tell everybody to I am doing a big update on daken I like how daken use a Sprite work of another character with a mohawk I'm going to be using that to update daken and give him the love he deserves

once again guys thank you so much for your feedback and I will make a update video on crossbones and I might show a character I'm going to update on  oh yeah I will be showing out credit thank you

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 06:25:19 PM »

he is not a part of Scruffy project I am working on a project called DC versus Marvel
don't know and I'm going to release the game I don't like how mugen is becoming right now
like I said we are working on itthank you so much for the comment I heard a little bit about that drama I really don't care about it

thank you so much Beto I like how you done with daken like how you working on spider Gwen and I like how you doing with x-23 I got good news to tell everybody to I am doing a big update on daken I like how daken use a Sprite work of another character with a mohawk I'm going to be using that to update daken and give him the love he deserves

Leaving private char is silly. Trolls and thieves will always exist. You want to punish one or two people, and you end up punishing many people who have never harmed you.

If you release your chars, they will be eternal. If you leave them private, they will be forgotten and eventually you will lose them.

Eu pensei muito sobre isso. Por isso libertei dark Wolverine.

The decision is yours anyway. Do it that makes you more comfortable.

Good luck with your projects, I hope one day, I can make some fights, with my characters against yours.

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2019, 10:17:42 PM »
crossbones is finally done I want to thank scruffy dragon for helping me with this character and I want thank all the fans who helped me with this character

Leaving private char is silly. Trolls and thieves will always exist. You want to punish one or two people, and you end up punishing many people who have never harmed you.

If you release your chars, they will be eternal. If you leave them private, they will be forgotten and eventually you will lose them.

Eu pensei muito sobre isso. Por isso libertei dark Wolverine.

The decision is yours anyway. Do it that makes you more comfortable.

Good luck with your projects, I hope one day, I can make some fights, with my characters against yours.

Beto you are my good friend but it things you said I agree with it and a things I don't agree with
it's hard the keep your name a legend on mugen and you have people like Mr. Giang racing your name off and put his name on their act like he did all the Sprite works  I don't blame people no more why they keep they stuff private you have people out there who like to destroy anything and stealing things and  have people courage that crap and that's why it's hard for me to help the mugen fans should I know it's good people out there

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2019, 10:43:52 PM »
Congratulations. The character looks awsome.
Ps: guys, please let's keep this topic toxic free and enjoy Crossbones' progress.

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2019, 12:06:48 AM »
I wanted to give you an incentive. But I think the reality of mugen is that. I myself have been a victim of this mr. Giang. And well before him, other people.

It is the creator who decides whether to release his creation or not. And people must respect whatever he decides.

Congratulations on your achievement.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2019, 05:30:02 AM »
Most of times, his edits doesn't handle a candle against the original characters. I already had a character "fixed" by him that wasn't fixed at all.

Talking about the character, sorry, but he isn't fixed at all. I can see some tiny improvements here an there, but there are still many misaligned animations - and some are so easy to do that I can't understand why the coder can't fix it or why he still does this type of errors, because it's something you do when you are starting on Mugen.

Maybe It's related to the fact of the coder are known to not listen feedback, specially when it comes from someone he hates (like me).

But I am not giving feedback to help him, but to help you. Or I won't even bother with this. There are other things to be fixed, like the combos, but I don't believe this will ever get changed so beat it.

I hope at least the animations get fixed because, if I can be honest (and this is a feedback, not an attack) its the most misaligned character I ever saw for years...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal