collapse

Author Topic: Clash Royale Impossibles Battles with Jane Reis, Clash Royale Batalhas Impossíve  (Read 608 times)

Offline Reis135

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 10, 2021, 11:26:42 PM
English - This video and description is both Portuguese and English so that everyone understands well and once again I record with my voice okay Fan Of games.

Português - Este vídeo e descrição está tanto em português como eu Ingles para que todos entendam bem e mais uma vez eu gravo com minha voz ok Fã de games.

site - http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
patreon - https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4938711

Description in english - Speak Games Fan now for you a special Clash Royale video with my Jane Wife, playing Practically Impossible Battles that even me and for sure you say you have no way to win but she plays a lot, so find out if she has a chance or not? I hope you like and agree with me that she plays well or if she had a chance to win or do not leave your comment and if they like the channel they sign up to see my other videos, if they like the video leave your Like to give that force in the channel Thank you Fan Of games.

Descrição em Português - Fala Fã de Games agora para vocês um vídeo Especial de Clash Royale com minha Esposa Jane ,  jogando Batalhas Praticamentes Impossíveis que até eu e com certeza voces diram que não tem como vencer porem ela joga muito, então descubram se ela tem chance ou  não ?  espero que gostem e se concordam comigoque ela joga bem ou se ela tinha chance de vence ou não deixe seu comentário e se gostarem do canal se inscrevam para ver meus outros vídeos , se gostarem do vídeo deixem seu Like para dar aquela força no canal Obrigado Fã de games. :Terry  ^^(PM)^ :)  :cool  :w00t: :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal