collapse

Author Topic: Legendary Heroes Rebirth Now in Mugen  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 12:14:36 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
Legendary Heroes Rebirth Now in Mugen
« on: September 17, 2016, 12:56:07 PM »
I will now share the game roster information, image characters who are the officers.

DC Universe - Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman. A home universe. Reeve Superman movie, Wonder Woman post crisis and Batman New  52.

Marvel Universe - We Spiderman, Hulk and Wolverine. All of the 90 decade

Japanese characters - Goku, Ryu and Jaspion, I decided to put them there to represent the Japanese characters as tokusatsus and anime.

TV Cartoon - Shera, He-Man and Lion it. explanations waiver. After all, who does not know these characters ?!

Below all of them, we have a small group assembled. These are the secret characters or guests. They are not part of the story, are there only as a spice.

We Dark Wolverine in his dark avenger phase, using the old brown clothes wolverine.

Then there Supergirl Post crisis. I like the Superman family and the hit TV show, she could not miss.

Then SpiderGwen. My sympathy for Gwen Stacy, caused me to initiate this wip, after it emerged his version with power from a parallel dimension.

Finally, Iori Orochi version. It is there simply because I have many memories of him from the arcade, the Orochi saga was amazing. I thought I could make my game even more crazy and interesting with his presence.

What has changed? - I rethought the gameplay and become even simpler. The characters will have less work as intro with references and interests of others, in short, everything will be more basic. What did the characters have more or less, will depend on what he has. Some characters are more complete than others. All this was necessary for the project does not take years in its production. They are basically symbolic. I can not make it simpler, otherwise will be similar to Beat 'em up games. I also changed some characters. Supergirl by Kojunho, was replaced by opensouce version of Cravd. My wip Batman, has restarted, now it will not be the film version, will now be the new Batman of 52.

The project will be divided into phases. At first, I will do the first and second phase. Anything after that, we may consider a third phase.

The first phase will be the production and finishing of characters Image except Spidergwen. And your schedule in your template that has not yet been created.

The second phase, the Screenpack, history, boss and Spider gwen, it will be finished by last believe. But it need not be all necessarily in that order.

Then that's it. Those are my plans at the moment until 2017, there are no deadlines, but I'm working hard on it, as far as possible.

Old Project: http://crusadercast.com/arcade-indie-mobile-other/legendary-heroes-start-coding/

To the next!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista