collapse

Author Topic: can you believe this?  (Read 3135 times)

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
can you believe this?
« on: June 03, 2016, 04:17:59 PM »
so mr zox aka cyber aka vampire killer started talking crap because I exposed him and he still denies that he took electros legs to make a walk for his punisher wip. judge for yourself

not just that but he had this to say

(He's just still mad at me because i refused to work with his team. They are jellaus because i released a better creation than his whole team.
Shading of legs are complettely different. Because i maded them from scratch i have even rough draws on my pc saved. He's just jellaus when someone is better spriter than him. You don't need to hate someone when hes better than you and Loganir...  there will be always one better than you both

And worst part is hes 40 years old and crying around like a bee-otch... god that sux )

can somebody just post the sprites at multiverse without insulting or anything just to show there what he is denying. how can you scratch a whole walk and frame by frame its the same as some other walk? all he did here was that resized bits and change the shading a little...

I posted this here because I know people go around the different forums and this way they can see the truth.
I never asked this guy to work with me, when he first came out he got banned with the name cyber for taking others works. the worst thing is that he denies that he took those legs from electro, sad guy for sure... what is mugen turning into.....

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
Re: can you believe this?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 04:31:35 PM »
That's obviously an exact match, who ever it was they took the exact same legs, removed the colors and just recolored them. Top it off with the same body on each sprite and you have easy animation theft 101.

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 12:14:36 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 04:58:59 PM »
I think loganir made the right decision when he decided to leave the Mugen. He knew it would who this never end.

I also made an original character. I made each pixel without any basis. I'm done, but I decided not to share. Not because it is the best version that exists, it's because he's mine. If I shared, but people would not share my conviction.  [-X

I have other projects I will share soon, but some will never share.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 05:02:36 PM »
Actually looking at the sprites side by side, Punisher's feet are actually a bit smaller than Electro's.

Of course that doesn't excuse Zox's attitude regarding the whole thing. Even if he didn't steal your legs, he has no need to be that harsh

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »
Lol Funny how he tried to change the shading, the muscle lines or feet. He must be fooling his mmv rookies, but not the old mugen sharks from here lol. It's a pity 'cause the guy is really talented, but he's mmv. What do you expect?

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 06:44:07 PM »
LMAO  :D :D :D this is hilarious

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 08:59:56 PM »
@ hypersonic, those are electros feet. he just changed bits to hide it. look really good and tell me how can he scratch a whole animation and its the same things like electros. look at all the positions. he try to hide by erasing and making things smaller and changing the shading a bit.. any experienced spriter can tell right away. and then what he said its just so funny that I think this guy is on drugs... he believes his own lies. he has tried to take peoples sprites before.. I agree he got talent but is lazy and just want to cut corners..

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:48:04 PM »
Yeah I just saw that.

I don't know why people in this community despise courtesy nowadays

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:February 24, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 09:40:06 AM »
They are jellaus because i released a better creation than his whole team. He's just jellaus when someone is better spriter than him. You don't need to hate someone when hes better than you and Loganir...

Nice modesty...  @-)

The legs are indeed quite obvious ; the torso skull and a part of the belt are also strangely similar to primeop edit, down to the pixel.
But, hey, probably just a coincidence too ^^

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 12:25:11 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, even the head is not his.

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 08:33:35 PM »
@Verz I know how you feel man, they are currently doing a BLADE wip with one of my old hand drawn heads I made years ago!
I strongly advise you do not get a member here to go and post these pics there, that would be playing their game, childish and immature.

Verz I'm gonna give you a tip you can keep in your life for ever and hopefully it will make you finally get over the fact that in this MUGEN game this will always happen, pls read it carefully:

TO THE INFINITY COMMUNITY:

Let's stop giving these guys anything at all - mentions, thought in our heads, posts in our forum - and let's be real MUGENeers and keep honoring the creating rules our MUGEN fore fathers laid down, the quality of the work here speaks for itself guys!

I know it can crush your creating spirit, make you wanna quit and halt your WIPs... but as a community we need to support eachother!

They will always be the gang that purposely bent the rules to suit their needs, purposely disrespect everything the game was built on, unfortunately in this world there is more SCUM than anything else.  L-)

INFINITY= Quality, respect, prosperity :w00t:
MMV= Betrayal, theft, cowardice o.O#

(Here come the Volzilla aka Adminbot pm's  :-@)

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 09:36:00 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, even the head is not his.

Correct Dev, this part is slightly edited from NicotineFist Punisher sprite  :(|)

Offline Chimoru

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 03, 2023, 05:50:34 PM
    • Chimoru's MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 09:45:46 PM »
Hmmm...if he's doing so much from "scratch", then why does the top half of the Punisher not move?
My MUGEN YouTube account where you can see edits I'm working on.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLJDPO5mPwseYXGv-ZE53w

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 10:21:08 PM »
Short version, because.

(NicotineFist, Zox, PrimeOp,
Zox, Steamboy, Verz)

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2016, 11:58:01 PM »
Lmao. How is he thinking to do a whole character like this?

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 08:48:15 AM »
@Verz I know how you feel man, they are currently doing a BLADE wip with one of my old hand drawn heads I made years ago!
I strongly advise you do not get a member here to go and post these pics there, that would be playing their game, childish and immature.

Verz I'm gonna give you a tip you can keep in your life for ever and hopefully it will make you finally get over the fact that in this MUGEN game this will always happen, pls read it carefully:

TO THE INFINITY COMMUNITY:

Let's stop giving these guys anything at all - mentions, thought in our heads, posts in our forum - and let's be real MUGENeers and keep honoring the creating rules our MUGEN fore fathers laid down, the quality of the work here speaks for itself guys!

I know it can crush your creating spirit, make you wanna quit and halt your WIPs... but as a community we need to support eachother!

They will always be the gang that purposely bent the rules to suit their needs, purposely disrespect everything the game was built on, unfortunately in this world there is more SCUM than anything else.  L-)

INFINITY= Quality, respect, prosperity :w00t:
MMV= Betrayal, theft, cowardice o.O#

(Here come the Volzilla aka Adminbot pm's  :-@)

I saw that, I actually thought that you had given your wip, to Arkady end, I am disappointed with the fate of his work

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 11:07:24 AM »
Super Joker has it right,

There will always be liars, cheats, disrespectful people out there but we're better than them. We can draw better, program better, quality test better, create better. All we need to do is support each other and always give respect where respect is due.

I create for myself but I share for the community.

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 09:04:24 PM »
Thanks Acey.

And for the record...

I just wanna make it clear I meant no disrespect to:

Arkady, RobWanKenobi, Predator, Bam77, Nicotinefist, BigPimp, Chimoru & Dark Rider

All of who I respect and look up to and did not mean to offend. They are a league of their own.
(even Volzilla, I was here when he started we were good friends, he was Blade's biggest believer and TBH I miss that mate)

MMV, Team Spoiler, CC, The Unlimited and Scruffydragons... (the core teams) all nothing but a bunch of PASSIONATE ARTISTS!

Peace

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 10:26:06 PM »
Still sad tho. All of that is gone. I started mugen in 2008. God I miss that times. I know there were problems back then too, but there was also harmony. A lot of people were involved in projects, decent artist, so much excitement back then.

Offline bambulin

• Contributor
  • Last Login:January 12, 2024, 03:53:02 AM
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 12:31:13 PM »
Well I did not expect this, consider zox has enough talent to make your own sprites are not caught because verz sprites . Sorry about this .

Offline Jmaxximus

• Last Login:January 02, 2022, 03:04:27 PM
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 06:05:28 PM »
Well unfortunately we live in the age of the internet. Sharing with a community now just means you can do whatever you want with whatever you find. People will now always consider whatever is on the internet is is up for grabs. The biggest problem is now no one wants to share as much anymore. They feel they will be wronged (and they will) when they post something.

Only thing I can say is to continue exposing them. Don't let them hinder your artistic talent. I love looking at others art work. Gives me a lot of inspiration continue doing mine.

Offline rhiggatwat

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 07, 2017, 04:33:03 AM
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 03:07:33 AM »
There are some differences...is it possible you just used the same base? That walk looks very familiar, from MvC2...Not saying anything definitively, but things are bound to have similarities when everyone is using the same few Capcom sprites as bases. You are both very talented, who's to say you both couldn't have edited the same sprites?

Actually, looking at it again, it looks like Zox used Psylocke's walk, and didn't edit her feet, because those look like Psylocke's feet. Am I wrong?

It's also not as detailed as your Electro's legs. The knee area on Punisher looks more like Psylocke's than yours.
 Look:

With his Spider Woman, you can clearly see how he edited Rogue and others into Spider Woman.

I just think that we should look at the actual evidence before we go crazy attacking someone. Everyone is so quick to join the angry mob. It does look like he was looking at your legs while he was editing, I'm just not sure he actually used your legs. Certain aspects of them look more like Psylocke.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:32:36 AM by rhiggatwat »

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2016, 08:22:00 AM »
The most correct, is learning to deal with it, there is no way to control the sprites you play on the internet, many people try to make money with Mugen content.

So this kind of debate is killing all Mugen forums, let's just have fun and let go a little so that environment is not torn toxic and people go away  :Terry

Offline WizzyWhipitWonderful

• Contributor
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2016, 11:46:44 AM »
so mr zox aka cyber aka vampire killer started talking crap because I exposed him and he still denies that he took electros legs to make a walk for his punisher wip. judge for yourself

not just that but he had this to say

(He's just still mad at me because i refused to work with his team. They are jellaus because i released a better creation than his whole team.
Shading of legs are complettely different. Because i maded them from scratch i have even rough draws on my pc saved. He's just jellaus when someone is better spriter than him. You don't need to hate someone when hes better than you and Loganir...  there will be always one better than you both

And worst part is hes 40 years old and crying around like a bee-otch... god that sux )

can somebody just post the sprites at multiverse without insulting or anything just to show there what he is denying. how can you scratch a whole walk and frame by frame its the same as some other walk? all he did here was that resized bits and change the shading a little...

I posted this here because I know people go around the different forums and this way they can see the truth.
I never asked this guy to work with me, when he first came out he got banned with the name cyber for taking others works. the worst thing is that he denies that he took those legs from electro, sad guy for sure... what is mugen turning into.....

Verz, let me say this:

Your works are an inspiration to many people. It's clean, precise, and just awesome overall. You know the work you've done with Loganir and your contributions speak for themselves. It should honor you that someone uses your work as standard/blueprint.

With all praise aside, don't let this trouble you too much...just continue your hard work because one thing that's for sure, people will spot your work within others works. Look at it this way; the more of your work he uses, the more credit you can give yourself in assisting him to create The Punisher.

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2016, 12:11:21 PM »
There are some differences...is it possible you just used the same base? That walk looks very familiar, from MvC2...Not saying anything definitively, but things are bound to have similarities when everyone is using the same few Capcom sprites as bases. You are both very talented, who's to say you both couldn't have edited the same sprites?

I just think that we should look at the actual evidence before we go crazy attacking someone.

You do realize that the picture i posted clearly shows that punisher walk is just a mix from 4 differents sprites made by other people ? The simple fact that the arms are the same than Steamboy's chris (which was sprited from scratch) kinda kills the "oups random similarity" argument.
And psylock doesn't have a male anatomy, she has differently shaped tights, smaller feets and so on. Try coping pasting the same frame of the walk over psylocke & electro, you'll see it's much closer from electro than from psylocke in anatomy. It looks like pyslocke because electro walk is modeled base on psylocke walk.

But whatever, my only point was that it was dumb of him to claim "i'm such a better spriter anyway x3, i can handraw and all" when the sprites are 85% copy/pasting, it's kinda really disrespectful.

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 06:23:18 PM »
wow zox is really crazy, maybe he is bipolar or something.. he keeps talking about how he is better than me and others and blah blah blah... read the following....

(My responce to verz and IMT, because people on MFG dont let me say the truth... here it is.

verz... you are just jealous because I released Spider-Woman wich puts your entire team in shadow and she is best very alike capcom MVC character,
that's why you come on my MFG Punisher thread and posting crap. People here don't see that.
And that on IMT about my version Punisher its because my Punisher is curently better looking than theyr Punisher.... jelaucy
PrimeOp gived me permission for skull when i worked together with him on Double Dragon game sprites.
And Z999 wtf is wrong with him, his Invisible woman and other have my DD Linda's face and body and he never asked me for permission and i never complained about it. I don't mind if he uses it.)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2016, 06:41:52 PM »
You are right. I don't believe this. This does not sound like the Zox that I know and understand.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline dev.

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 07:08:38 PM »
It's clear to me that the man is not capable to understand a few certain things.
Just let it go and be the wise one, verz. You're wasting your time.

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 07:22:35 PM »
And Z999 wtf is wrong with him, his Invisible woman and other have my DD Linda's face and body and he never asked me for permission and i never complained about it. I don't mind if he uses it.)

? The invisible woman sprite was edited from Arkady sprite/character  a long time ago to show him how he could improve the concept, it was posted directly in the invisible woman release thread, was credited quite clearly, and arkady could have asked me to remove it anytime i have no problem with that. I even posted a before/after in the thread so that people know exactly what i did :
(click to show/hide)
It's not really like it was stealthy or anything but i'll remove it anyway.
Quite curious on the "and other" part since i'm 100% positive i never used anything from this sprite again. So hum, uh...!?

Anyway not familiar with the guy but that's some interesting reaction.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:37:37 PM by Z999 »

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 06:06:54 PM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 10:16:05 PM »
yeah I remember that WAYYYYYY back, I get the gist of what he is saying,
is that people are very adamant about is or isn't correct to edit, yes you shouldn't edit an NON open source character to further your own , without permission, but I think he is pointing out that even z999 has edited his work or my work (whatever in this example)
I understand the point made whether it was for one sprite, or a whole animation, it is the same thing, no matter the intention

but as I knew z999 was intent on showing a possible improvement, on my incarnation of sue, this was deemed ok, also I would never publically berate anyone for stealing my work, (I would moreso do it at a pm level/with admin inclusion if necessary) and it would have to be substantial amount of the work to get me riled up enough to do that, so it really depends on the intention/amount/demeanour of the work or creator affected, lots of variables there
I find one sprite to one animation really shouldn't cut it, not enough to merit this amount of venting/slander to incite this kind of public thread

but again its all variable, and intentions (no matter who s they are) are often for a good purpose, some have a stronger stance on it than I do
I would have to say this isn't by any means going to solve anything, other than casting stones at whoever
and awareness is good and all, but it doesn't solve the problem of the lack of respect in the internet community, in mugen or otherwise

people lie, people hate, people steal, people goss about the situation, these are all negative things, and we are contributing to it, no matter which view you take on it

verz I suggest to put this behind you, as you done so many other occasions, and try to work on the positive, than live on in the negative
zox most probably should apologize, even if its not public, (but going of this thread, most likely it will become so regardless)
everyone else should talk about giant alligators on golf courses
I'm going to continue my wips, before I fall asleep...... (if only I could work on mugen at work, then I wouldn't waste my sleep time, mugening) 

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista