collapse

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat X  (Read 20856 times)

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 29, 2024, 09:02:43 PM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
Re: Mortal Kombat X
« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2015, 05:22:50 PM »
or better yet u can watch it here

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:38:00 PM by supa2520 »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 02, 2024, 12:32:11 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees Reveal Trailer
« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2015, 06:05:14 PM »
Okay, I ignored it once. I ignored it twice. I ignored it thrice. But enough is enough!
Kanodoom, stop using needlessly big fonts. It makes your posts needlessly big, and thus, they are breaking my pages big time.
If you will do this one more time, then I will report you!
Triny Calm down. Kanodoom is fine and i for one,  tho extreme like his style of reporting. Its similar to my own.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #252 on: May 05, 2015, 04:23:09 AM »
I am calm. It's just that his style of reporting breaks my pages. And I'm not even using a phone.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:22 AM »
I dont mind kanodooms reporting like this either. He is hype about it and it was something i was expecting to be hype about. I am on a tablet so its not doin anythimg to stuff on mine at all. So its fine to me.

On another sorta related note......MK X is now on Android!!!! Finally for is all!! Grabbin it to see whats it actually play like for my own self.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2015, 12:20:59 PM »
I am calm. It's just that his style of reporting breaks my pages. And I'm not even using a phone.
then its time for a new rig my friend. a simple post shouldn't break ur com or phone.

I dont mind kanodooms reporting like this either. He is hype about it and it was something i was expecting to be hype about. I am on a tablet so its not doin anythimg to stuff on mine at all. So its fine to me.

On another sorta related note......MK X is now on Android!!!! Finally for is all!! Grabbin it to see whats it actually play like for my own self.
post ur thoughts of mobile version, im interested.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2015, 02:33:59 PM »
I got tired of waiting so I totally exploited the WBID account system for skins.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2015, 02:46:32 PM »
Damm you !  \-/o  ^^(PM)^

Dude....Nether realm should be ashamed of themselves for no touch pad layout Nd wassup with all these....clones? I rather play as the real ones instead of clones!  o.O# them dudes are lazy.

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2015, 03:06:02 PM »
then its time for a new rig my friend. a simple post shouldn't break ur com or phone.
Except the post is not simple, but has got needlessly big fonts.
Seriously, he doesn't need bigass fonts in order to show his hype.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2015, 03:23:33 PM »
Except the post is not simple, but has got needlessly big fonts.
Seriously, he doesn't need bigass fonts in order to show his hype.

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2015, 04:57:10 PM »
Ok since Rage asked i shall give small viewpoints i kinda find so far.....wtf!

1.  Why we gotta play as clones? I mean why not give us the real deal characters....oh wait....you gotta buy those or some lame earn them. Soul rewards are like ...yeah whatever so far, i only got kitana to do a guest surprise hit a d then bam....she gone. I mean its ALOT of clones in this.

2. Expensive packs , yeah i got one and pretty much got nothin good. So once i get enuff money to nab another ( good luck lando ) hopefully i can nab scorpion or someone for goodness sake.

3 graphics i dont have a problem with. They crisp and look cool.

4. No x ray moves?  They reserved for the headliners of the game ....which i dont have? Da Fuq is that all about.......same deal for fatalities. Its weird. 

5 no touch button layout sucks!! I mean i will deal with the tap tap swipe but i mean cmon NR!  This would be badazz if had full control of character and moves.  Plus add in a good layout i mean, heck they could have done it, its pretty much same as all their other fighters made. Its old and boring....and this is comin from me, a guy that doesnt ever get bored!

I will have more to report in my view as i play these towers and beat them and get mlre crap...i mean stuff.  Rather they just made it have touch pad layout and sold the whole game than way its done now. Make it closer to the console, it can be done, others have done it. Bout to have me email them and ask who is the nerd in charge of the mobile team/division and request he be fired.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 05:02:26 PM by C.R.O.M - Hobo Superior Lando! »

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #260 on: May 06, 2015, 01:09:09 AM »
I played a hacked version with all characters unlocked and still thought it was meh. Only touch this if you want those costumes for the console version, which I gotta admit are pretty cool. Rocking that MK2 Kitana and Lumber-Jax.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the mobile game crashes a lot on Android.

Offline Jushin Liger

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
    • Email
« Reply #261 on: May 06, 2015, 01:12:13 AM »
kanodoom needs to *removed*.V.!

You've received a warning. Wishing harm on to others, joking or not shall not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:21:31 AM by Rage »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #262 on: May 06, 2015, 01:38:09 AM »
kanodoom needs to ____.V.!
/:O
Somebody needs to eat a Snickers.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:19:20 AM by Rage »

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #263 on: May 06, 2015, 05:49:54 AM »
the game is pretty cool, but the mobile is okay but not okay enough to play as long as it wants you too for those skins (damn I wish there was a easier way)  that's time taken away from playing the actual game.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #264 on: May 06, 2015, 12:28:25 PM »
/:O
Somebody needs to eat a Snickers.
i am totally cosigning this statement. Lol . He does....really does, smh .

Yeah i been rockin on the mobile, its pretty useless unless ya want the skins.
Them prices for characters are freakin ridiculous!!  Tryin to even win more souls and koins is like wtf!  Because kombat packs and characters are so high.....forget about it unless you seriously love this game to dish that out of your pockets. Earning money for them.....daunting task which is borederline omfg !

You cant even go back to previous beaten towers to earn money! Hell i was gettin raped by the 3rd tower challenegers!  You dont get enuff items to help you guard or level up against ones by the 3rd tier that do  20% damage even if your blocking!

Hell Injustice is better than this and that aint too good either but done better and more fun. Shadaloo......gimmie that patch you glt please cuz good lawd i be forever tryin to get any of those gold characters and they the one's with everything!

NR butchered the mobile version big time. Heck they could have just made this play like the console with the toned down but decent good gfx , touch game  pad please..... , still used the souls feature but semi better obtainable amd just gave us the original cast but make us do a little work for the skins.. Make them optional....not the other way around ya idiots!  o.O#

Whoever overnerd idea of a mobile version this was needs to be Lando style pimp slapped!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:36:45 PM by C.R.O.M - Hobo Superior Lando! »

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2015, 12:38:40 PM »
this...

Yeah i been rockin on the mobile, its pretty useless unless ya want the skins.
Them prices for characters are freakin ridiculous!!  Tryin to even win more souls and koins is like wtf!  Because kombat packs and characters are so high.....forget about it unless you seriously love this game to dish that out of your pockets. Earning money for them.....daunting task which is borederline omfg !

You cant even go back to previous beaten towers to earn money! Hell i was gettin raped by the 3rd tower challenegers!  You dont get enuff items to help you guard or level up against ones by the 3rd tier that do  20% damage even if your blocking!

Hell Injustice is better than this and that aint too good either but done better and more fun. Shadaloo......gimmie that patch you glt please cuz good lawd i be forever tryin to get any of those gold characters and they the one's with everything!

NR butchered the mobile version big time. Heck they could have just made this play like the console with the toned down but decent good gfx , touch game  pad please..... , still used the souls feature but semi better obtainable amd just gave us the original cast but make us do a little work for the skins.. Make them optional....not the other way around ya idiots!  o.O#

Whoever overnerd idea of a mobile version this was needs to be Lando style pimp slapped!
[/quote]

if anyone has a pack hatch or glitch or wbid they could use mines too if they need goro or johnny mime or jason i think

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2015, 09:45:10 PM »
‘Mortal Kombat X’ Players Complain About Spamming

Read here:
http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-x-jacqui-briggs-spamming/

I mean I can see what they crying about but just like any fighting game theres always gonna be some spammy character. Back in the days before Online patches we had to just deal with sh*t and just stop b*tchin and just step our game up in handling cheap spam moves like that. It made you better as a player anyway..eh aw well..i guess that's the new generation... :-??
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #267 on: May 21, 2015, 01:51:18 PM »
@KAI... indeed bruh, not only did we find ways to deal with spammers, we learned to obliterate them and get em off the cabinets! Back at the end of the line they went. Lol.
Most these gripes i been seeing are just nit picks and pretty much nerfs characters afterwards that make them now dull. In the end its overcomming these spammer types . Every fighting game has some chains you can link together and keep ot goin or of course , spam city. Remember back when folks complained about sf2 ryu all the time? Lol. Its not so much the character as its the person playjng but you do have companies makin some of these characters able to be spam heavier than others. So unless the beef is legit, learn to kill that session.

On another unrelated but related note.....i deleted my MK X mobile Game........it just sucks period.  Lol

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
« Reply #268 on: May 21, 2015, 02:23:48 PM »
I always watch MKX broadcasts on my PS4 by a guy called Netotigr, and he always picks Jacqui and will seriously do the hand cannon the entire match, literally, and then will say "See how good I am guys? Combos for days" Just cause a special move does 3 hits by itself, I don't consider that a combo. He sucks but is funny, and I like watching him get destroyed most of the time, which he does by skilled players. Spam sucks, but so does playing a rookie player that is pretty much just a training dummy that moves. At least the spammers will reward you with a fulfilling victory. Robbing them of the one thing they thought made them good is truly satisfying. Granted, fighting games are always more fun and entertaining to watch when both players are actually fighting.

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline Firelord Kursan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 02, 2024, 11:45:30 AM
    • Skype - kanodoom
    • Email
Mortal Kombat X: Tanya Reveal Trailer
« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2015, 10:35:44 AM »
Ladies and gents, we have Tanya reveal trailer.

NOTE WARNING
Urrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh... I'm fu cking done with this sh it! This'll be the last time that i'll ever post about it. You guys must be quick and be on the right time when someone (especially producers from other gaming company like NRS) announces that they will do the stream. Understand that. I'm not doing that sh it anymore, so you guys must do it if you have opportunity to do so, though i doubt anyone will be willing to listen to me at this point.

Tonight (us Europeans and British peeps), we'll watch Tanya's gameplay stream, so expect that to happen at some point and i'll post the link from NRS Twitch stream. Period.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:45:31 AM by kanodoom »

Offline Firelord Kursan

• Initiate
    • Skype - kanodoom
    • Email
« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2015, 04:04:43 PM »
The stream is about to start in a mere sec/min!
Here:
http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Offline Firelord Kursan

• Initiate
    • Skype - kanodoom
    • Email
« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2015, 05:40:36 PM »
Since gameplay stream of Tanya is over, let's sum it from me:
From what i have saw on the stream, i don't even know if she plays good or not, but judge for yourselves if you like her or not, though her stance looks a bit similar to Jason, and only moves normally than what Jason stance's would look like. However, i still don't know if its good or not, but by tomorrow, we'll play as her for those who owns Kombat Pack week early starting 2nd of June. Week later, a standalone release will come up in 9th of June.
Funny thing is i have saw during the gameplay stream of Tanya that either Derek, Tyler or Kyle was doing a teabag on the opponent (NO, not talking about you, guys or anyone else in this forum. It's disrespectful to do that, especially in online session to do teabagging on your opponent online.). It's funny, but at the same time, not funny, cause i don't find that funny at all. Now for her fatalities... i don't know... Judge for yourselves. I only saw 1, perhaps 2 brutalities, but i didn't pay a little attention when i was watching the stream, but oh well, guess we'll find out once she's released.
If you wanna watch the archived stream that you just watched or missed, here's the vid. Skip at 3:44 to watch the stream so you won't have to wait for it:
http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/v/5697966

Oh WTF?! A intro dialogue for Tanya and others, not even for those who got it before?! WTF?! Just hour ago, Jason Polo posted a vid:

Like no sh it. What the hell...
The hilarious part is that when she's facing against Jason, he says nothing at all, as much as i suspected. Especially the DLC characters like Tanya, when talking to Jason, he doesn't talk at all. *sigh* Kinda boring, but at the same time, it's good.
Say what you all guys want about this intro dialogue from Tanya, cause i don't even know what else am i supposed to say anymore.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:24:03 AM by kanodoom »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2015, 11:21:42 PM »
Gameplay of the Predator in action finally here

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sonicdude20th/video/3995307
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #273 on: June 30, 2015, 12:28:19 AM »
You have no idea how badly I want Jason v Predator. Slasher movie fight for the ages. :w00t: :O*D

Offline CheeseCakeBeats

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 12, 2018, 02:00:54 AM
  • I make stuff.
    • YT channel
    • Email
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2015, 01:53:59 PM »
Anyone think there will be more guest characters later on or just fighters from the past games? Even if there is another pack.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal