collapse

Author Topic: Ultra Street Fighter IV  (Read 43047 times)

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2008, 11:33:03 PM »
He looks cool, I might even use him. Cant wait to see how he plays.

Offline ★Leon★

• Kusanagi
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 16, 2008, 01:55:00 AM
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
Anyone Think This Street Fighter Will Have Dream Cancel And Super Cancel As It Did In The Ex Series?
that would be cool

abel  :o

the game art looks soooo cool the lil energy effect kills me wenever i see it
Did Balrog dyed his hair =O

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2008, 11:40:37 PM »
two things that are IMO

SF3:TS
was to me
that best (2-D fighting game) of all time
why you ask?
Game Play + Graphics + Akuma(/Gouki) + Awesome Sound-track = Super AwesomeTown 2 Deluxe Turbo EX Plus Gold' Championchip edition

XD....

and I don't think SF4 will top it
I just honestly don't
I WANT IT TO
but...It'll just not rack up as much awesomeness
unless there is some X Factor that there hiding from us untill the last POSSIBLE second
*cough*Ibuki pwns*cough

Lmao, you serious!? Ibuki's low tier!
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2008, 12:17:19 AM »
two things that are IMO

SF3:TS
was to me
that best (2-D fighting game) of all time
why you ask?
Game Play + Graphics + Akuma(/Gouki) + Awesome Sound-track = Super AwesomeTown 2 Deluxe Turbo EX Plus Gold' Championchip edition

XD....

and I don't think SF4 will top it
I just honestly don't
I WANT IT TO
but...It'll just not rack up as much awesomeness
unless there is some X Factor that there hiding from us untill the last POSSIBLE second
*cough*Ibuki pwns*cough

Lmao, you serious!? Ibuki's low tier!
No she isn't. Just because nobody uses her.

Offline twrs828

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2009, 12:50:17 AM
  • beta version of shield!
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2008, 12:31:23 AM »
I like abel. he looks like my kinda character honestly. I wonder how he'll play.

I hope they don't include bison. isn't he supposed to be dead?

yeah he died,but this game takes place before street fighter 3,and after number 2,but bison would look sweet with the new characeter style,since hes already bulky,even more bulky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »

abel  :o

:-?? If theres an Abel, wheres Kane?
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline dafamily

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 01, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
    • Email

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2008, 01:23:40 AM »
WOW! The game is just perfect! Who ever said they where to buff are  L-) 'S!!! LOL!

I agree, It looks Crazy! :o

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2008, 01:49:52 AM »
WOW! The game is just perfect! Who ever said they where to buff are  L-) 'S!!! LOL!

Yeah i mean just look at them, they're exactly the size they should be, Ryu is the best example, maybe they are a little bulky in the art, but it does fit them, and look how beutifull they look in action! They are jsut perfect, Capcom pulls it off yet again!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2008, 02:36:07 AM »

Yeah i mean just look at them, they're exactly the size they should be, Ryu is the best example, maybe they are a little bulky in the art, but it does fit them, and look how beutifull they look in action! They are jsut perfect, Capcom pulls it off yet again!

That's Right! Just think about it, All Ryu does is go around the world training non stop, that's how someone would look if that someone goes through all the stuff Ryu went through, Capcom did pull it off Yet Again! :)

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2008, 02:36:56 AM »
OMG, Abel looks like he plays a little like Darun Mister!

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2008, 03:10:21 AM »
Personally, I'm gonna sit on the fence with this one....at least until I get to actually play it, videos do nothing for me. Gameplay is of the utmost importance and we just don't know how good this game will be until it's finally released.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2008, 08:59:43 AM »
Personally, I'm gonna sit on the fence with this one....at least until I get to actually play it

Honestly, thats how i feel. Ive been "complaining" as some have stated but Im really in the same boat with you. Everyone makes assumptions until facts are proven.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2008, 09:31:42 AM »
Personally, I'm gonna sit on the fence with this one....at least until I get to actually play it

Honestly, thats how i feel. Ive been "complaining" as some have stated but Im really in the same boat with you. Everyone makes assumptions until facts are proven.

Exactly, seeing a video is one thing, but to actually play it is completely another.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2008, 12:08:06 PM »

That's Right! Just think about it, All Ryu does is go around the world training non stop, that's how someone would look if that someone goes through all the stuff Ryu went through, Capcom did pull it off Yet Again! :)

i agree and i disagree.  the gameplay is perfect!!! its a 3d game but it plays like a 2d!!!!! it cant get better!  but i think capcom couldeve made the graphics so much better. especially being on new consoles. but i bet there still designing so later on they will probobly clean up the graphics give them more of a sharper look instead of a blocky look.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »
i agree and i disagree.  the gameplay is perfect!!! its a 3d game but it plays like a 2d!!!!! it cant get better!  but i think capcom couldeve made the graphics so much better. especially being on new consoles. but i bet there still designing so later on they will probobly clean up the graphics give them more of a sharper look instead of a blocky look.

Like I said earlier, they aren't trying to make it realistic looking like Tekken. That way they can have it available for all active systems like the Wii, PS2, & even the DS. That's what they said in an interview awhile back.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2008, 01:24:23 PM »
yeah it doesnt have to look like tekken in my book and im glad they arent taking that approach to it. they just need to polish up there graphics and make them a lil more better

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »

Like I said earlier, they aren't trying to make it realistic looking like Tekken. That way they can have it available for all active systems like the Wii, PS2, & even the DS. That's what they said in an interview awhile back.

oh  really. whoa big news. i didint know that i appologize.  i thought it was only for new systems.  well if its also for ps2 and etc. then the graphics look pretty good.  but i still think for the new consoles they need to not have it blocky, cause all what that is its EX all over again

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »
i don't have a problem with it's graphics .. it's very good really .. i don't even think that ps2 will be able to handle it
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »
i don't have a problem with it's graphics .. it's very good really .. i don't even think that ps2 will be able to handle it

No it wouldn't, neither would Game-Cube,and first Xbox.

This isn't last gen at all. Just because a unique art style instead of trying to make it look incredibly real(Resident Evil 5,Gears Of War) doesn't mean it's last gen quality. Those shaders and textures probably would explode a last gen system.

The game looks amazing BTW

if you don't agree, and are complaining about it because it don't look like Tekken, just go play Tekken. :D

I hope Sagat is in it.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »

This isn't last gen at all. Just because a unique art style instead of trying to make it look incredibly real(Resident Evil 5,Gears Of War) doesn't mean it's last gen quality. Those shaders and textures probably would explode a last gen system.
i thought so .. no way this could run or ps2 with the same look
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2008, 03:18:32 PM »

if you don't agree, and are complaining about it because it don't look like Tekken, just go play Tekken. :D

I hope Sagat is in it.

that was kinda of an ignorant comment.  i personally dont like the graphics cause blocky died out at nintendo 64.  and i dont like tekken its too slow and i dont like 3d game play.  SF4 gameplay looks AWESOME, left to right 2D style fighting, but with 3D graphics....awesome

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2008, 03:22:45 PM »

I hope Sagat is in it.

that was kinda of an ignorant comment.  i personally dont like the graphics cause blocky died out at nintendo 64.  and i dont like tekken its too slow and i dont like 3d game play.  SF4 gameplay looks AWESOME, left to right 2D style fighting, but with 3D graphics....awesome

How was it an ignorant comment?
I don' like Tekken either, I think it sucks, Dead Or Alive and Virtua Fighter fan myself.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »

oh  really. whoa big news. i didint know that i appologize.  i thought it was only for new systems.  well if its also for ps2 and etc. then the graphics look pretty good.  but i still think for the new consoles they need to not have it blocky, cause all what that is its EX all over again

It's not blocky, It's Cartoony, Like the Sprites.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar