collapse

Author Topic: Ultra Street Fighter IV  (Read 42757 times)

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »
Abel?

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »
If you ask me...
SoulCaliuber 3 still looks better then this.... >.>

but only time wil tell
 :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2008, 08:01:49 PM »
dont know if anyone has seen this but its actaul gameplay of all new characters, audio is a lil messed up though <_<|...|
.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=10002.0

Chun-Li and C. Viper are so damn hot!  =P~ LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2008, 08:35:22 PM »
If you ask me...
SoulCaliuber 3 still looks better then this.... >.>

but only time wil tell
 :D

Looks better...It's all about Gameplay and having Ken:

That > Looks. ;)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2008, 08:59:04 PM »
Anyone complaining about the bulkyness of Ryu & Ken hasn't played SFIII. Either way, in-game they don't look bulky at all.

And someone quick! Record the music from the main site so I can use it for my character select screen :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2008, 07:40:12 AM »
I really don't care for that Abel character......he just looks like a very sloppy design, I would rather have had Cammy.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2008, 12:31:51 PM »
I really don't care for that Abel character......he just looks like a very sloppy design, I would rather have had Cammy.

Amen.

*goes into rant mode*

On the subject of characters, I'm kinda dissappointed. I know they wanted it to be the original SFII cast, but they could've at least added the bad guys! No Sagat, no Balrog, and no Vega!!! WTF CAPCOM! Also, Dee Jay, Fei Long, and Cammy would'a been nice. Hell, even Akuma. The new characters are also "meh". C. Viper looks cool, but Abel??? I've got a feeling that Capcom's gonna go old school on our asses and release the SFVI: Turbo Remix after this game with like one new character. Personally I'm more looking forward to KOFXII ,SCIV, T6. Graphically though, this game looks alright, but I hate that some of the characters looks too bulky *coughZangiefandAbelcough*. Also, Ryu and Ken look kinda...... doofy. Well, hopefully the gameplay makes us (or just me) overlook all of this.

*rant over*

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2008, 01:12:04 PM »
Amen.

*goes into rant mode*

On the subject of characters, I'm kinda dissappointed. I know they wanted it to be the original SFII cast, but they could've at least added the bad guys! No Sagat, no Balrog, and no Vega!!! WTF CAPCOM! Also, Dee Jay, Fei Long, and Cammy would'a been nice. Hell, even Akuma. The new characters are also "meh". C. Viper looks cool, but Abel??? I've got a feeling that Capcom's gonna go old school on our asses and release the SFVI: Turbo Remix after this game with like one new character. Personally I'm more looking forward to KOFXII ,SCIV, T6. Graphically though, this game looks alright, but I hate that some of the characters looks too bulky *coughZangiefandAbelcough*. Also, Ryu and Ken look kinda...... doofy. Well, hopefully the gameplay makes us (or just me) overlook all of this.

*rant over*

At least Abel actually looks like a Street Fighter character unlike C. Viper. Also, Capcom hasn't even revealed all the characters yet.

... You people complain too much. 8=|

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2008, 01:14:35 PM »

Amen.

*goes into rant mode*

*rant over*

Is that even all of the chars that are going to be in the game!?

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 01:55:18 PM »
Amen.

*goes into rant mode*

*rant over*

At least Abel actually looks like a Street Fighter character unlike C. Viper. Also, Capcom hasn't even revealed all the characters yet.

Wait, are you serious. OOOOOo, lol. I thought since in the vid they had the game on arcade machines those were the only characters.......... my bad, lol.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
Wait, are you serious. OOOOOo, lol. I thought since in the vid they had the game on arcade machines those were the only characters.......... my bad, lol.

*lol* No, there is still more to come, dude. That was just a tech demo I guess you could call it. ;)

Plus in this day and age, that many characters don't cut it for a fighting game.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »
The game is kinda early in development,things will change before the release, do you all remember how weird Frank West looked in the screenshots before Dead Rising came out? well he looked weird. Then when the game was getting closer o release newer screenshots had shown that the game had improved in graphics compared to it' early screenshots.

I actually believe this game will be good.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »

*lol* No, there is still more to come, dude. That was just a tech demo I guess you could call it. ;)

Plus in this day and age, that many characters don't cut it for a fighting game.

Well actually, T6 has 39 characters............ <_<

Offline Darkgargos

• Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2008, 02:31:16 PM »
Capcom already hinted at putting the original 12 warriors in...so I think you can count on Vega, Balrog, Sagat and M.Bison being in the game, they just aren't ready to show them yet. Akuma was already confirmed a while ago, but I don't know when they will show him. They still got work to do and I'm sure there more surprises in store for us  :)

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »
The game is kinda early in development,things will change before the release, do you all remember how weird Frank West looked in the screenshots before Dead Rising came out? well he looked weird. Then when the game was getting closer o release newer screenshots had shown that the game had improved in graphics compared to it' early screenshots.

Hahaha I remember that, Actually It looked rather cartoony and that same factor was kind of a turn off for me, but Now it's one of my Top 10 Favorite games ever. :D :D :D

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »

Hahaha I remember that, Actually It looked rather cartoony and that same factor was kind of a turn off for me, but Now it's one of my Top 10 Favorite games ever. :D :D :D

at that time I still wanted to play it so bad. It improved so much, and is a excellent game.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »
Well actually, T6 has 39 characters............ <_<

That's what I'm saying. SFIV will have a bigger count than just 8 like the original SFII. It will probably be around 20 somethin'.

Haha, I remember that. They later got someone to be a model for Frank.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »
STREET FIGHTER IS COMING OUT OF HIDING AND COMES BACK WITH A VENGENCE, TO BE A KICK butt GAME!!!!!!!!!!
 XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| :D :thumbsup: :)
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline daniel13789

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 25, 2014, 11:23:01 PM
  • (had to remove it >:P)
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »
i think the new dude looks retarded

Team Snowman (stay frosty ;) )
(had to take away some arse threatened  me to

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »
I like abel. he looks like my kinda character honestly. I wonder how he'll play.

I hope they don't include bison. isn't he supposed to be dead?

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2008, 07:50:15 PM »
dont know if anyone has seen this but its actaul gameplay of all new characters, audio is a lil messed up though <_<|...|
.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=10002.0
what's up with the long hit pauses in the game play..the screen freezing with every hit is so annoying..
it looks as if they are stuck on hits...i hoped for more fluid gamplay <_<|...|
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline eternal

• GFX Capone
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 17, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
  • I Make It Rain
    • My Site
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2008, 08:51:05 PM »
Amen.

*goes into rant mode*

*rant over*

Agree...

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »
two things that are IMO

SF3:TS
was to me
that best (2-D fighting game) of all time
why you ask?
Game Play + Graphics + Akuma(/Gouki) + Awesome Sound-track = Super AwesomeTown 2 Deluxe Turbo EX Plus Gold' Championchip edition

XD....

and I don't think SF4 will top it
I just honestly don't
I WANT IT TO
but...It'll just not rack up as much awesomeness
unless there is some X Factor that there hiding from us untill the last POSSIBLE second
*cough*Ibuki pwns*cough
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:55:22 PM by Negi Springfield »

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 11, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
  • What're you gonna do to me?...
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2008, 10:02:05 PM »
Anyone Think This Street Fighter Will Have Dream Cancel And Super Cancel As It Did In The Ex Series?

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2008, 10:07:39 PM »

abel  :o

the game art looks soooo cool the lil energy effect kills me wenever i see it

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal