collapse

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal (Zexal II || Yu-Gi-Oh! General)  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Hyakaju

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 06:02:33 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal (Zexal II || Yu-Gi-Oh! General)
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:25:14 PM »

"Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL (pronounced zay-al [IPA: zeɪal] in Japanese, pronounced zek-sul in English) is a Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and manga series and the successor to the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's series."

"The anime first aired on April 11, 2011 in popular evening slots in Japan on TV Tokyo.[3] It introduces the Xyz Summon mechanic and Xyz Monsters. It also starts the use of the Series 7 card layout replacing the Series 3 layout used in later episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and the majority of episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's."

Source : http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL

At first, I didn't think the series was bad. It was barely okay in the beginning, but as it progressed into Season II. Things became a lot more interesting. With the introduction of the Duel Carnival and apparent increase in numbers, added character back story(s), and the main protagonist's adpatability, Zexal is probably my second favorite anime (Behind GX).

With the series nearly ending (Based on the trimming of the # of episodes of both GX and 5Ds in comparison to both, each other, and to the 1st series), I'd like to know, what are your impressions/thoughts/expectations so far?

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal (Zexal II || Yu-Gi-Oh! General)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:30:32 PM »
It's okay. I still like all the other series better. (especially GX) but it's okay.

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 12:20:11 AM »
I'm actually enjoying it (watching the English ver. not the original...) and I felt the same way; at first it was pretty boring and slow, but it has really gotten more interesting as the story is progressing. I think I felt the same for both 5Ds and GX too. I've found this to be the case with most anime I've been watching as of late. Most of them start off pretty slow and uninteresting but pick up the pace and get good after 5-10 episodes. Samurai 7 was like this for me too...same for GitS: SAC/SAC 2ndG. They were slow and boring at first (ESPECIALLY SAC) but I really got into them after the first few eps...though I STILL don't understand about 75-80% of the crap they say in SAC/SAC 2ndG

:-??

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 02:49:15 AM »
 I started a thread with the eps. No one showed interest so I quit posting them.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal