collapse

Author Topic: The Whatchu Workin' On Thread Revived  (Read 13140 times)

Offline Infinite Power

• The End All Be All
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 27, 2020, 09:36:52 AM
  • Energy Doesn't Die
    • Infinite Fighting Forum
Re: The Whatchu Workin' On Thread
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2012, 06:57:04 PM »

Redoing my Kula Daimond.

Mature just needs a few more new sprites

Redoing my K'

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »
R@CE, are you aware of the retouched sprites done by Ruben?

No I wasn't man. Thanks alot man! Sadly though I have so many custom sprites done till I don't kno if anyone would want to redo the ones I have in him already..... Cus I'm not a spriter at all.  These are nice though and I will save them for future stuff

If he has anymore, please let me kno! And thanks again though O!  :thumbsup:

Offline Beto

• Last Login:March 11, 2024, 12:14:36 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
 :O*D

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »

Redoing my Kula Daimond.

Now thats flavaful  :O*D...

But hmm. the FX look purple. In the game its blue like ice. but eh maybe thats on purpose...

anyway keep the characters rockin man :thumbsup:
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Infinite Power

• The End All Be All
  • Contributor
  • Energy Doesn't Die
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 08:43:04 PM »
Now thats flavaful  :O*D...

But hmm. the FX look purple. In the game its blue like ice. but eh maybe thats on purpose...

anyway keep the characters rockin man :thumbsup:

watch-0.30

She has the regular super with Diana coming out, and a Neomax with Diana and Foxy. 

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 09:03:30 PM »
watch-0.30

She has the regular super with Diana coming out, and a Neomax with Diana and Foxy. 

ight you mean the Neo Max with Diana and Foxy...which i forgot about is a multi color flash going on....

Yeh i was more in thought of this one (at 0.31) the regular super which is totally blue.

thats why i said that lol

but anyway cool youre on point

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 09:14:04 PM »
ight you mean the Neo Max with Diana and Foxy...which i forgot about is a multi color flash going on....

but anyway cool youre on point

Speakin of Which Yo Demon Kai.....Hey man.... when are you gonna get a mic and get on skype wit us...Man I swear you and Lando been procrastinating about that forever lol! besides, I wanna kno who else your trying to "Awaken" over there....lol! I say WAKE THEM ALL UP! LOL!

Offline Infinite Power

• The End All Be All
  • Contributor
  • Energy Doesn't Die
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 10:23:44 PM »

can't forget dat Ryu.

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2012, 01:15:06 AM »
 :D. Wait a sec....man i been on Skype with y'all alot! So stop fronting like i ain't been on.  Procrastinating ....pft ...stop falling asleep mid convo we all having then when i get my new laptop i might get on. Lol.

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 01:25:17 AM »
:D. Wait a sec....man i been on Skype with y'all alot! So stop fronting like i ain't been on.  Procrastinating ....pft ...stop falling asleep mid convo we all having then when i get my new laptop i might get on. Lol.

I fall asleep cus I hear too much jibber jabber, besides u aint got "dem lando joints" no more so.... Its enough anyway grow bored and fall asleep! LOL!

Get that computer fixed so you can get back to slicin Krunkest! lol!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »
Speakin of Which Yo Demon Kai.....Hey man.... when are you gonna get a mic and get on skype wit us...Man I swear you and Lando been procrastinating about that forever lol! besides, I wanna kno who else your trying to "Awaken" over there....lol! I say WAKE THEM ALL UP! LOL!

lol when i feel amused enough to get one ill cop that mic for the pc. Theres too many characters on my hit list. Im already wilding doing my ryo when i shouldnt and i should be focusing on finishing off my terry first to release but im doing both now.
You know i dont give a damn awakening all my characters up. Thats what mugen these days NEED anyway.

Ya boy Infinite though is tearing the damn pc screens up with his sh*t enough to keep the attention off me for sure until i birth em all! IM WAITIN ON YO DAMN TMNT BRUH! ITs been an idea of mines for the longest to do all the characters but once i saw yours i said GOOD. at least someone started at game's characters.....It was one of my fav games back in the day when i was a teenager.

As for Young blood infinite here...

can't forget dat Ryu.

DAT SH*T CRACK!!

Never a hater...Never kai's motto but yo that super looks crazy. Im curious what sound effects you used for that situation right there to amp it up more. looks hella dramatic......just how i like it  ;D

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2012, 06:14:46 PM »
besides u aint got "dem lando joints" no more so....
Off topic...whoa whoa there young buck! Lando ALWAYS got Dem Joints! When the time is right... i may pop off a show for you of one of them.  So dont be trying to say i aint got them no more, they always around bruh! lol

Yo infinite , nice Ryu hyper too and i am diggin those fx too on ya K, Kula and of course Mature lookin sweet.  :thumbsup:

R@ce i would say something but yall already made Jin Satome so imma shut up......for now.  :-$

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »
lol when i feel amused enough to get one ill cop that mic for the pc. Theres too many characters on my hit list. Im already wilding doing my ryo when i shouldnt and i should be focusing on finishing off my terry first to release but im doing both now.
You know i dont give a damn awakening all my characters up. Thats what mugen these days NEED anyway.

Ya boy Infinite though is tearing the damn pc screens up with his sh*t enough to keep the attention off me for sure until i birth em all! IM WAITIN ON YO DAMN TMNT BRUH! ITs been an idea of mines for the longest to do all the characters but once i saw yours i said GOOD. at least someone started at game's characters.....It was one of my fav games back in the day when i was a teenager.

As for Young blood infinite here...
DAT SH*T CRACK!!

Never a hater...Never kai's motto but yo that super looks crazy. Im curious what sound effects you used for that situation right there to amp it up more. looks hella dramatic......just how i like it  ;D

Man all im saying is dude, either leave Terry asleep or go ahead and awaken somebody else before Freddy Krueger gets them in their dreams! LOL!

Off topic...whoa whoa there young buck! Lando ALWAYS got Dem Joints! When the time is right... i may pop off a show for you of one of them.  So dont be trying to say i aint got them no more, they always around bruh! lol

Yo infinite , nice Ryu hyper too and i am diggin those fx too on ya K, Kula and of course Mature lookin sweet.  :thumbsup:

R@ce i would say something but yall already made Jin Satome so imma shut up......for now.  :-$

Landeezy, dude im sorry but the only way im gonna think you still got "dem lando joints" is if Lando drops some screen shots like most of the people here in this thread! It is the "whatchu workin on thread" after all. So whadduya say Laaaaaando..... ya gonna buck up and show us "whatchu workin on" or are you gonna keep smack talkin! LOL BAHAHA!!!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2012, 07:06:17 PM »
Man all im saying is dude, either leave Terry asleep or go ahead and awaken somebody else before Freddy Krueger gets them in their dreams! LOL!

naw bro all you need to worry bout is the turtle waxin and not the soup kitchen...infinite already got it cookin so ya need ta focus on what ya doin not whether or not terry is asleep or not...trust me he aint losin no sleep! lol

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »
 :D our projects have a threads of they own bruh. so for me, i will def show in those...ehh maybe i show somethin in here aside from that.  but when i am ready to show and got the stuff i am workin on laced good enough, then def i will show.  I am spriting, its ALOT of work bro.  plus...lando does have a life outside mugen thats more demanding too. Since i am making more money and workin more hours, my bread and kids time comes first. Plus dawg, ya boy is hand drawing stuff, spriting stuff that never existed,  , gettin wet in Fighter factory a bit, learning to help crop images for the screenpack to be High Quality and even more. so nahh son, lando aint in any rush bro.  :D

oh and ya boy Celo Krunkest Brown aka Bonk's Adventure, is def on my skype hitlist  for roastin! lol

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:27:20 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2012, 07:39:45 PM »
naw bro all you need to worry bout is the turtle waxin and not the soup kitchen...infinite already got it cookin so ya need ta focus on what ya doin not whether or not terry is asleep or not...trust me he aint losin no sleep! lol

Ok Demonkai if im not focused on what im doin then tell me why that raph almost done! Hmmmmmm???!... Yeah thats what I thought! lol!!!

Plus, man you been awakening and reawakening terry as long as I can remember. Its time to awaken some more folks cus i like your style and I want to see more from you! SO DO IT! Dont make me come to N.Y.!!!! I'll come up there 20 dudes DEEP! LOL!

Kai im just messing wit ya man! I got to! you kno you and landeezy the O.G.s. so i gotta mess wit you both! LOL!

:D our projects have a threads of they own bruh. so for me, i will def show in those...ehh maybe i show somethin in here aside from that.  but when i am ready to show and got the stuff i am workin on laced good enough, then def i will show.  I am spriting, its ALOT of work bro.  plus...lando does have a life outside mugen thats more demanding too. Since i am making more money and workin more hours, my bread and kids time comes first. Plus dawg, ya boy is hand drawing stuff, spriting stuff that never existed,  , gettin wet in Fighter factory a bit, learning to help crop images for the screenpack to be High Quality and even more. so nahh son, lando aint in any rush bro.  :D

oh and ya boy Celo Krunkest Brown aka Bonk's Adventure, is def on my skype hitlist  for roastin! lol

(click to show/hide)

Yo lando you need to get on Skype and Roast Krunkest old meat head Bleep! LOL! Dude be going in on you! LOL! And yeah I kno you got stuff going on butt.....still.....
WHERE DEM LANDO JOINTS AT!!!!!!! LOL!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:47:28 PM by ~SCYTH-LASHER~ »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2012, 08:01:52 PM »
dont worry bro, they are comin man in due time.  :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »
Ok Demonkai if im not focused on what im doin then tell me why that raph almost done! Hmmmmmm???!... Yeah thats what I thought! lol!!!

Plus, man you been awakening and reawakening terry as long as I can remember. Its time to awaken some more folks cus i like your style and I want to see more from you! SO DO IT! Dont make me come to N.Y.!!!! I'll come up there 20 dudes DEEP! LOL!

Kai im just messing wit ya man! I got to! you kno you and landeezy the O.G.s. so i gotta mess wit you both! LOL!

lol bring em! just make sure they aint comin through with rainbow colors on and skinny jeans lost in the wrong side of town cuz the wrong crowd at west 4th street Manhattan just might snatch all yall up before yall even make it to brooklyn! :D

And Yeh you say your ralph is almost done but AS MUCH as you claim youre the "patch king" YOU should have been finished that character! RIGHT OR WRONG? Ya boy Infinite flying through them damn characters R@ce! lol I lost count after a while. He going HAM! You cant front son. c'mon son. You supposed to be spittin them sh*ts out man reppin  :-"^^ lol

(click to show/hide)

But nah seriously though I hear ya but life, the lady and my two jobs pretty much slowed that process up. He was supposed to be released late last year but i couldnt focus on that. Needed a second job. two jobs and gotta spend time with the lady will do that. Plus i had to move to a new apartment. Thank god i dont have kids yet or Terry would have been cancelled and mugen put on permanent pause! lol

My terry is 90% complete actually. i just stopped due to those reasons mentioned. All i need to do to him now are a few things and hes done...when i release my characters now i dont want it to be betas or even patch (fix) updates. i did that twice already with terry and it was a bad move. V2 a lot of folks liked and saw the potential but also got folks like "aw cmon man just finish em off"....wasnt my intention but hey life comes first and i did create that character from the bottom up and edited my own sprites....sabaki and lando will tell you that^^ I came a long way coding alone. That sh*t takes time and work bro. You know that^^

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2012, 10:57:40 PM »

lol bring em! just make sure they aint comin through with rainbow colors on and skinny jeans lost in the wrong side of town cuz the wrong crowd at west 4th street Manhattan just might snatch all yall up before yall even make it to brooklyn! :D

And Yeh you say your ralph is almost done but AS MUCH as you claim youre the "patch king" YOU should have been finished that character! RIGHT OR WRONG? Ya boy Infinite flying through them damn characters R@ce! lol I lost count after a while. He going HAM! You cant front son. c'mon son. You supposed to be spittin them sh*ts out man reppin  :-"^^ lol

(click to show/hide)

But nah seriously though I hear ya but life, the lady and my two jobs pretty much slowed that process up. He was supposed to be released late last year but i couldnt focus on that. Needed a second job. two jobs and gotta spend time with the lady will do that. Plus i had to move to a new apartment. Thank god i dont have kids yet or Terry would have been cancelled and mugen put on permanent pause! lol

My terry is 90% complete actually. i just stopped due to those reasons mentioned. All i need to do to him now are a few things and hes done...when i release my characters now i dont want it to be betas or even patch (fix) updates. i did that twice already with terry and it was a bad move. V2 a lot of folks liked and saw the potential but also got folks like "aw cmon man just finish em off"....wasnt my intention but hey life comes first and i did create that character from the bottom up and edited my own sprites....sabaki and lando will tell you that^^ I came a long way coding alone. That sh*t takes time and work bro. You know that^^

See Demonkai you my friend kno so little cuz if u knew what i knew you'd kno a few of those characters I had already done. Infinite just decided to pick up where I left off and redo them his way! So BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Any Bogard, Strider..... so ummm yeah!

And just because I haven't released anything doesnt mean ya boi aint sittin on an arsenal of stuff over here. Haven't released anything because I had to focused on stuff in my real life (SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL). I AM THE P@TCH KING, there is no doubt about that! But Infinite is clearly on his own level now. And I am proud so say that after showing him what I knew when he first started he has now surpased me! And it feels good cus now I got somebody thats better than me so now I can get that same feeling u guys get when u gets tight characters cus before then, only certain people's characters made me get excited like that

Oh and just so you kno Demonkai the reason why the raph wasnt done sooner is because I was waiting on the person I got to do the custom sprites for me. Cus remember buddy, ya need the sprites to complete the character right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! LOL!!!

So yeah, Besides when I drop what i got over here, your gonna remember why they call me the P@TCH KING! Cus if that Jin Saotome and Captain Commando etc wasnt enough for ya then I dont kno what is....Stay Tuned though Kai....you might learn somethin! LOL!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:30:11 PM by ~SCYTH-LASHER~ »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2012, 11:10:18 PM »
I have been lazy, :-SS but i have been working on The Toaster King, :Terry Sniper Joe, :thumbsup: and Another Secret Mega Man character. :)
Ive also been building a sonic cannon out of random bits of junk i can find, so i can kill off all dem symbotes.  \-/o

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2012, 11:21:02 PM »
I have been lazy, :-SS but i have been working on The Toaster King, :Terry Sniper Joe, :thumbsup: and Another Secret Mega Man character. :)
Ive also been building a sonic cannon out of random bits of junk i can find, so i can kill off all dem symbotes.  \-/o

;*)) LOL! I'm sure you have Spidermew....But instead of building a sonic cannon, how about building a "Spidey Treadmill"  to keep that great "Spidey Phasic" on point! Ya kno a crime fighter like yourself has to make sure he stays fit to take on anyone at anytime. Including those dang Symbiotes! OH Whoops...that means me oh well LOL!!!!  >:D

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2012, 11:34:26 PM »
See Demonkai you my friend kno so little cuz if u knew what i knew you'd kno a few of those characters I had already done. Infinite just decided to pick up where I left off and redo them his way! So BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Captain Commando, Jin Saotome, Any Bogard, Strider..... so ummm yeah!

And just because I haven't released anything doesnt mean ya boi aint sittin on an arsenal of stuff over here. Haven't released anything because I had to focused on stuff in my real life (SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL). I AM THE P@TCH KING, there is no doubt about that! But Infinite is clearly on his own level now. And I am proud so say that after showing him what I knew when her first started he has now surpased me! And it feels good cus now I got somebody thats better than me so now I can get that same feeling u guys get when u gets tight characters cus before then, only certain people's characters made me get excited like that

Oh and just so you kno Demonkai the reason why the raph wasnt done sooner is because I was waiting on the person I got to do the custom sprites for me. Cus remember buddy, ya need the sprites to complete the character right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! LOL!!!

So yeah, Besides when I drop what i got over here, your gonna remember why they call me the P@TCH KING! Cus if that Jin Saotome and Captain Commando etc wasnt enough for ya then I dont kno what is....Stay Tuned though Kai....you might learn somethin! LOL!

no- no- no  [-X we talkin bout what YOU finish. NOT what infinite finished for ya lol He finished em off officially like YOU were supposed to....YA LAZY! :P lol as for the sprites WELL you can teach yourself to sprite edit bro! ive done it myself! lil punches n kicks shouldnt be hard man. all that patchin n codin ya been doin all this time ya shoulda atleast learned that by now...cmon son :-" lol Im pretty sure Infinite is in school too er somethin and hes still pumpin out chars on his own hella fast lol....

Nah just messin with ya man. Just keep pumpin out those characters brotha. Yall keep the light bright in mugen these days. im pretty sure ya got somethin official with those turtles. just make sure his shell and beak is intact man. Im doing my own but so far Dcat's and the "preview" of one of your turtles are the best out there ive seen so far....

i shall be waitin! :O*D

HAIL CROM!!

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2012, 12:11:52 AM »
no- no- no  [-X we talkin bout what YOU finish. NOT what infinite finished for ya lol He finished em off officially like YOU were supposed to....YA LAZY! :P lol as for the sprites WELL you can teach yourself to sprite edit bro! ive done it myself! lil punches n kicks shouldnt be hard man. all that patchin n codin ya been doin all this time ya shoulda atleast learned that by now...cmon son :-" lol Im pretty sure Infinite is in school too er somethin and hes still pumpin out chars on his own hella fast lol....

Nah just messin with ya man. Just keep pumpin out those characters brotha. Yall keep the light bright in mugen these days. im pretty sure ya got somethin official with those turtles. just make sure his shell and beak is intact man. Im doing my own but so far Dcat's and the "preview" of one of your turtles are the best out there ive seen so far....

i shall be waitin! :O*D

:DxDie Um I did finish them silly except for Strider :D ..Once again you fail  .V.! cus Captain Commando & Andy Bogard got released already by me, and Jin Saotome was worked on by me and Infinite...Even Lando knows that. Plus I worked on Ultimate Captain America with Sic-1 and Super Soldier, and Ferroman...etc... Those are just that im naming. Plus this Ralph already got released before, I'm just redoing him inot another style....

LOL! Besides Kai you say all that stuff at me, but the same could be said about u LOL! But its all good. Im no spriter, i leaned more to coding than spriting... Im not the only one who doesn't lol....
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:19:57 AM by ~SCYTH-LASHER~ »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2012, 06:58:19 PM »
:DxDie Um I did finish them silly except for Strider :D ..Once again you fail  .V.! cus Captain Commando & Andy Bogard got released already by me, and Jin Saotome was worked on by me and Infinite...Even Lando knows that. Plus I worked on Ultimate Captain America with Sic-1 and Super Soldier, and Ferroman...etc... Those are just that im naming. Plus this Ralph already got released before, I'm just redoing him inot another style....

LOL! Besides Kai you say all that stuff at me, but the same could be said about u LOL! But its all good. Im no spriter, i leaned more to coding than spriting... Im not the only one who doesn't lol....

You should re read what you posted. You just got at me about me awakening and RE awakening my terry and all this mess but yet you you RE DOING ralph again SMDH lol....cmon man who we kidding here? Me and lando know what the deal is but sometimes when you say stuff its like....did he just say that? lol smh...You still a cool cat though

That captain america was a collab bro just like some of the other characters man. Youre not doing them alone. You have decent support for faster progress. And if you did do something alone Youre not taking a sprite pack and then starting them all up from scratch and generating THEM ALL from Fighter factory. Youre not doing that man youre editing (patching) them. Thats like me taking Pots or Vyns characters who i dig and just edit the sh*t out of em and then be done within a month. yeah they maybe hot and maybe way better than what they did that first time but its still not taking that time and patience to cook up all those sprites. that sh*t takes time depending on the persons coding skills, patience and maybe sprite talent. Everyone here reading this will agree. Thats the point that me and lando is trying to get across to you. For example: The dude (or dudes) thats been pumpin out these KOF 13 characters lately. Non of them mo fos hasnt even released Terry yet (or atleast i havent seen yet). IM PRETTY DAMN SURE that dude is rippin the sprites up from scratch. taking the time to pin point the proper sound effects and visual FX and also making sure the coding is right. You cats pump out a new (patched) character damn there every other week damn there and HELLA update after update after update!  :D Cmon man we all doin the same sh*t just on different levels.

we can joke but at the end of the day its about how cool that character is and the less bugs and crashes the better..
screw all that other talk R@ce. we like yall cuz yall had balls to edit over other people works and force feed us to like em all damn there. Yall broke the 4th wall in that sense in mugen. Patches are hot but lets be real man its a lot less work than starting from the ground up when youre only at a certain coding level of knowledge. There will be updates. thats gonna happen if you care to do that for the public. some folks just release a total sh*t bag and dont even care to at least re do it better for the folks to enjoy. Right or wrong man?

As for spriting? uh actually i do my own sh*t 95% of the time lol. Sabaki and Lando can tell ya that. ive been doing that since late 2010 till now. Both those characters (in little and big details) people will notice sprites that wasnt there before lol....dont sleep on kai. Yes i may move like molasses for my own reason at a slow pace but im already hip to things. i just dont say much^^
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:32:50 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »
 :D aint nothin i aint told ya R@ce my bro already on that lando movement man with the pace i am going. again...ya boy Lando is learning coding from SCRATCH!  :D i know you like that word so i said it again for ya . lol.
(click to show/hide)
you guys are definetly going total Ham with those characters and i like them all. I admit, i really love the IFF style characters gettin done. crazy, out the box and some cool imagination made real went into them and still is. so dont stop that train bros. :thumbsup: I have seen first hand what Kai got cooking in the Lab, trust me, its all worth the wait if you like his style cause they def got alot of crazy input and looking real good like London Broil all jucy and flavorful bro. 
On this note i will say bro, what you do is way easier than what i am doing but what you do still is work bro. i got to sprite alot, code, gather voice stuff, create stuff for them, helpin out wherever i can and the works. We all do that stuff and others do it faster and others at a cool pace. you know how it goes man so stop playing. lol. SO DONT BE RUSHIN ME MAN! \-/o lol. Dem joints will be cool.  :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

you wanna undead mugen bro.... get to work and start that insane lineup you got stashed! stop being stingy!  \-/o :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista