collapse

Author Topic: Hate threads  (Read 747 times)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
Hate threads
« on: October 17, 2011, 01:30:39 PM »
Earlier today someone pointed my attention over to Mugen Fighters Guild. Someone, innocently enough, started a thread asking why IMT releases aren't being tracked over there and as any longtime IMT user might have guessed, it turned into a hate thread, with a lot of the typical usernames popping up.

The fact is that if you are currently a member at IMT, it means that you invested enough minimal time to create a login ID and have abode by forum rules. I really appreciate everyone here who hangs out, treats others with the respect that you yourself would like to be given, those who create and share and most of all those who come back for more. Without all of you there wouldn't have been XSC, all these releases and the impending doom of what ever December has in store.

This is in essence a reminder and a plea, help build people up. I spend a lot of time in the Mugen Help section because I was once in there myself asking the same questions. I've been making turorials on the Wiki and I spend a good deal of time making detailed feedback that I send to assocaites who release content. Life is a hill and if we're not going up the hill we're sliding back down, so let's move up the hill together.

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
Re: Hate threads
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 01:39:06 PM »
What???? MFG Made a hate thread? god damn..

I totaly agree with you Acey,  we are buildt on helping each other and take responsebility and that  ;)
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 01:46:48 PM »
People, I tell you...
Whatever, let them hate. IMT is a family anyways. A highly dysfunctional one, but it's the one that put the fun in dysfunctional. I'll step up for anyone in this forum and take a little heat. I'm with Acey. If we can't pull together, we'll slide right back down the mountain.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 02:09:04 PM »
yeaaaaaah, i saw it wen first was made...smh.  it went totally wack ( as i expected it was) and just was a hate fest. was tempted to comment but nahhh, not worth my time. we are supposed to be a commuity of avid game fans, friends and be able to pass the mugen knowledge to new people so it can florish. but when i see supposed grown people acting the way they do and all the " we are better than so and so" tudes plus taking things further than shouldo and in negative form is sad.
i believe in helps , sharing know hows and if giving feedback then be onpoint nd show what can be done to help . not hide behind rude and dumb comments and call it feedback. i am glad here and other spots are great learning to be cool mugen teachers, great friends and pleasent helps.

love my cool mugen fam
&
Hail CROM  & ::salute:: to ya Acey and Imt homies. stay the way yall are. Its going good.

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 03:51:52 PM »
 :-??
I'm never one to take sides honestly...

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 16, 2017, 01:27:54 PM
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »
Its just like them to hate on people that put so much of their time into something to treat it like its nothing, and the fact of the matter is, that, they've probably never made anything, so they'd rather dis people just because they know its a good creation.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »
To be honest, I've come to understand for a long time that when other forums like MI and MFG talk about this forum, they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about &/or just hating on our awesome success.

Keep your spirits high, IMT members! You all are doing awesome, and even though I haven't posted a lot recently I'm liking what's going on here! (Especially in the video games, mugen releases, and graphic arts sections)

::salute::

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »
May have been a bad idea.

Us taking our shots at then here doesn't really make us any better, does it?

I hope for the day whenever it happens that we could just get along, slinging talk around doesn't help us get there.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 04:49:27 PM »
 ::salute:: Atic3 bro.
the releases are coming so fast by the time i get to play 2 of them 6 more are let out the crews bag of goodies! its busy here with projects, cool gaming amonst friends and people being cool period. main thing is never let haters stop your progress.   :thumbsup:

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 05:07:52 PM »
:-??
I'm never one to take sides honestly...
but I am going to say this...
I think its fine that we keep our spirits up, but threads and some or the comments made in here doesn't help our case.  Its just not going to make us look any better then what we consider them to be. Hey, maybe in some way we might get along, but with both forums throwing shots at each other, it won't ever happen.
just my two cents, personally this topic should be locked to avoid any further conflict, but again  :-??

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »
I looked it over real quick and it was whining that we responded to what a few members there call criticism.

I remember the thread they mention and what the member leaves out is every single time he would say there needs to be changes, I would say to describe the actual problems. Instead, he'd just keep on saying that Acey was unresponsive.

Too bad, MFG seems to give good feedback when they actually...give feedback.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 06:53:35 PM »
I looked it over real quick and it was whining that we responded to what a few members there call criticism.

I remember the thread they mention and what the member leaves out is every single time he would say there needs to be changes, I would say to describe the actual problems. Instead, he'd just keep on saying that Acey was unresponsive.

Too bad, MFG seems to give good feedback when they actually...give feedback.

Communication is always key.

Offline D.Magician(Ky)

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 16, 2017, 01:27:54 PM
  • Ruffler Of Jammies
    • My MUGEN Site
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 07:08:40 PM »
What I find funny, is that, their loss of people in their fourm is our gain, if you catch my drift. IF they'd give some "ok" feedback with a tad bit of criticism on like how to improve like we do and not be down right douches about it, their fourm just might be liked. Thats probably one reason why they hate us so much, in a way, not because of our creations (somewhat). It almost makes me wanna post that "U Mad?" video on their fourm, but Im trying to change for a better cause. That, and it probably wouldnt solve anything.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 05:04:23 AM »
I know nothing about Mugen Fighters Guild, know nothing about Mugen Infantry, and I'd rather not know anything about them. But from what I remember when I had an account at MFG, it was quite messy. The attitude there was horrible compared to this place. Even though I don't really post a lot here, all I know is that I'm in a happy family that keeps me updated on fighting games and whatnot.

That is sweet. However, MFG is more intellectual than us when it comes to stuff like Politics and crap even though we talk about it sometimes. Perhaps we can be refined like these forums, except even better? If that happens then that would be freaking sweet. :w00t:

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »
I think there just jealous of our work if that's not the Subject they haven't got what we have

TEAM WORK!

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 12:55:55 AM »
Well Acey, Scar n crew already know how far i go back here. I vanish at times due to life but i always come back because its way more mature here. 99% of the folks here know how to communicate and come at each other properly. we are not perfect but compared to particular sites that ive been aware of for years or just dropped in for my own personal agenda this forum is the better deal. This site has grown a lot over the years. Its hardly any drama here. very low tolerance for it when it arises.

As for those other particular sites i need not mention i already got their number on the bullsh*t that goes down there thats why i dont bother to contribute there. i just go there for what i want and thats it. Folks are leaving those sites for obvious reasons. Its a real drag being there and 9 out of 10 times youre going to get into a heated senseless debate about something you shouldnt even care about in the first place. At least here more youll get more laughs than griefs and Help on what you want. The odd balls that may lurk here we already know who they are and the cool factor of folks here out weigh that majorly...

IMT for life!
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar