collapse

Author Topic: "Anonymous" threatens to kill Facebook on November 5  (Read 1588 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
Re: "Anonymous" threatens to kill Facebook on November 5
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »
I heard about this, but now I know the reasoning.

I don't know, its obviously going to mess with people who use FB but it is a 'good cause', since all kinds of agencies sell off FB info, which gets archived, regardless of privacy settings. They normally don't even restrict people to just Government or anything, just if you can afford it you get it.
I don't have anything worth taking, especially since I rarely use it. :D

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 03:25:10 PM »
What in the heck? god damn anons lol great laugh  :)

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »

I heard about this, but now I know the reasoning.

I don't know, its obviously going to mess with people who use FB but it is a 'good cause', since all kinds of agencies sell off FB info, which gets archived, regardless of privacy settings. They normally don't even restrict people to just Government or anything, just if you can afford it you get it.
I don't have anything worth taking, especially since I rarely use it. :D

lol well i guess ill be leavin my FB page alone for a loooooooong time man. my fam has my email and cell number so they can hit me there haha

HAIL CROM!!

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »
i think i speak for myself and everyone else who despises/ couldnt care less about "social media" when i say: Hehe, this could be interesting  >:D

death to facebook  >:D
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
remember remember the 5th of november... be a lil original....

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:April 13, 2024, 12:18:33 PM
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 03:55:26 PM »
I don't know would they success or not, but if they will - it would be for everyone's good... :-?? Social networks, what they are now - pure evil :P
(I'd posted Grandma Got a Facebook video of Yourfavoritemartian, but it have some parts that should be censored before posting it here)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:13:25 PM by ExeLord »
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
Gosh dang I hope he succeeds. Social networks are a joke, and the people who consume their lives with it are equally hopeless. God forbid you might actually have to physically talk to people like the good old days again. Texting and sites like Facialbook are one of the worst epidemics to hit the world. When people kill their wives or do even worse things because their relationship status says single or someone posted something on their page, that's when you know people are sick and pathetic. I rarely even change any of my profiles on any site, because I simply just don't give a crap. The less people know about me, the better. If I could donate to Anonymous's cause, I surely would.

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 04:16:28 PM »
In all honestly, I always felt that the U.S. goverment collected facebook information, but I really don't care. I have nothing to hide.  :-??

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
death to facebook  >:D

Gosh dang I hope he succeeds. Social networks are a joke, and the people who consume their lives with it are equally hopeless. God forbid you might actually have to physically talk to people like the good old days again. Texting and sites like Facialbook are one of the worst epidemics to hit the world.

When I saw those kind of ideas, I just LOL hard.
Social networks are a joke? Just for who don't know how to use it. Its like to give a car to a monkey: if the monkey can't drive it, its not car's fault, its monkey's fault. Got it?

I work with FB on a professional way (I do FB aplications) and I can clearly say to you: its easy to make money there.
With talent, you can do great things.

When people kill their wives or do even worse things because their relationship status says single or someone posted something on their page, that's when you know people are sick and pathetic.

Again, its like a car: you can do great things with it, or you can just make crap. Its up to you.
Do not transfer the your guilty to other people/things. If you kill your wife, its because you (not you shulbocka) are a bad guy, a retard, a killer. Its not Facebook's fault, its YOUR f**k*** FAULT.

It really drives me crazy when people transfer their guilty to others. People loves to make this with religions "Oh, it was the Devil who made me to comit a crime, not me".

I rarely even change any of my profiles on any site, because I simply just don't give a crap. The less people know about me, the better. If I could donate to Anonymous's cause, I surely would.

Wait....Social Networks are a joke...but you have a Facebook account? Isn't this not too much contradiction?

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
what can you really do on facebook that couldnt be better acomplished over the phone

its more like giving a monkey a stamp collection (i appologise in advance to people who collect stamps), it in itself may not be a bad thing, but the average monkey that does it obsesses their life around it and benifits nothing from it, and they will probibly never realise how much time they've wasted doing something compleatly pointless

and of course its not the stamp collections fault its pointless, its the monkey who obsesses over its fault
just like its not a cigarette's fault its bad, its the monkey who smokes it

again i appologise in advance to stamp monkeys, i was drawing a blank and its all i could think of

edit: i'm also sorry i probibly took the monkey thing too far

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 05:23:38 PM »
Ilu, you are right, but half-right. Not only human forms society, but also society forms human even before his birth when he still is inside mother.
So you may put half of guilty on human for accepting importance of statuses, his amount of friends on facebook and all, but you always have to put other half of it on environment that actually made him believe in all that crap. Like kids in schools saying to each other something like "you have FB account? no? awwww, you so lame, you idiot", "awww, you have so few info on your account, it's so boring and it have default layout, buy something cool, lamo" or mid-aged people making account to show some photos 'coz their friends asked to and after some time they become rating-addicts(which they never wanted or planed to be).
"Just for who don't know how to use it. Its like to give a car to a monkey: if the monkey can't drive it, its not car's fault, its monkey's fault."
Well, you charging those monkeys... Less they know, less they think - more money you will get selling them apps like "cool canvas for your photos" or "log of your farms status right on your rss"(I don't have a FB or something of it's kind account, but what I've heard - most apps are games and stuff like this).
---
If there was no MUGEN, there would be no community, no character makers, no stage makers for it etc. If there was no FB there was no murderous idiots who kills wife/husband for "single" status. If there was no WoW - there was no idiot suiciders, who kill themselves because of deleted account. And you can continue that list as much as you want. Every event, every creation gives it's own influence on people who see it, use it and more often it appears in someone's life, more important for him it could become and more influence it gives.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:56:40 PM by ExeLord »

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 06:01:49 PM »
There's no such thing as "pointless" so long as there is entertainment to the individual. Life is merely about the pursuit of entertainment, so to each his own and let it so be, as long as the aren't hurting anybody else in the process.

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »
There's no such thing as "pointless"
you are very correct, but let me tell you about this:
last year i went to a conference with 7 other people, in the van on the way there 6 of the other people (i wasnt driving, so everyone but me) were on there phones talking on facebook, you wouldnt think that odd stuck in a small van for hours, the thing was... they were talking to eachother

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 06:12:45 PM »
you are very correct, but let me tell you about this:
last year i went to a conference with 7 other people, in the van on the way there 6 of the other people (i wasnt driving, so everyone but me) were on there phones talking on facebook, you wouldnt think that odd stuck in a small van for hours, the thing was... they were talking to eachother

wtf :D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 06:17:50 PM »
There's no such thing as "pointless" so long as there is entertainment to the individual. Life is merely about the pursuit of entertainment, so to each his own and let it so be, as long as the aren't hurting anybody else in the process.
Is it all you living for? I sad to hear that :(

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 06:45:45 PM »
what can you really do on facebook that couldnt be better acomplished over the phone

and what can you really do over the phone that couldnt be better acomplished live? Gotcha.
Do you see my point now?

and of course its not the stamp collections fault its pointless, its the monkey who obsesses over its fault
just like its not a cigarette's fault its bad, its the monkey who smokes it

THIS. Tell me: Who is the guilty - the monkey or the cigarrette?

So you may put half of guilty on human for accepting importance of statuses, his amount of friends on facebook and all, but you always have to put other half of it on environment that actually made him believe in all that crap. Like kids in schools saying to each other something like "you have FB account? no? awwww, you so lame, you idiot",

Everyone knows that I'm a pretty hard guy, so let me tell you what I think about it: Anyone, who do things because other peoples do, SHOULD BE DEAD.

The environment thing is a big excuse. I was born between 3 slums, I saw people using drugs, stealing, etc. But I never used any drug (well, just women, the best drug in the world, lol), never stolen anything. I was a poor guy on a paid school, so you can imagine how much about I've heard of "hey, you don't have it, you are poor, you suck"

Wanna know how I handled it? A straight punch on the last guy's nose. And its done, they never mocked me again. ever.
There are things which just a punch in the face can handle, lol.

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »
and what can you really do over the phone that couldnt be better acomplished live? Gotcha.

anything that doesnt require a visual, and that doesnt help your point

Do you see my point now?

no, you only helped my point

THIS. Tell me: Who is the guilty - the monkey or the cigarrette?

person, the cigarette is inocent, its the person that makes the choice
(i overused the monkey thing so im not goint to keep using it)

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »
anything that doesnt require a visual, and that doesnt help your point

So people can use facebook to things that doesn't required visual or voice over to use phone. In fact, Facebook has visual and voice using app.
At the end, you doesn't help your point either, because this render your own argument invalid.

And we will start to walk in circles here...

no, you only helped my point

really? take a look:

person, the cigarette is inocent, its the person that makes the choice
(i overused the monkey thing so im not goint to keep using it)

You just said the same of my point  :-"

its NOT about who is right or wrong. You seams to be want to take it as is, but I won't.
its about to share opinions.

:)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »
* open door to mugen social network called IMT* hey peoples whats good....ohhh K? i see alot of talk about Monkeys, cigarettes ( but no one said a brand) Facebook under attack by that group of super nerds, people saying super logical and personal thoughts to gain ground in the discussion of which i think is just plain....whatever.  :-j  , Facebook killed people, cause divorces, made my GF take all my money and left me with nothing and back to poor, and add to all that....Fb ruined my life because i registered to a social netwrok to meet up and chat with friends i lost touch with over 30 something years, long lost family members, to have an alternate way to get in contact with important people in my life that i cannot reach out and touch with my fingertips. WOW, how dare i do that and have a FB page. Wait a sec..I have an IMT account too and i talk to friends that i have met here, come here everday if can allowed to work on projects but even more to have some laughs around with the Mugen family and even have gotten alot of info and helps that i wouldnt have known where to go myself without asking like when i needed a screenpack maker and a extra cool dude hooked me up with Hloader.

I personally dont see anything wrong with social networking. Its actually helped me . I dont have those mental issues as others have said what people have done. People love to shift blame to keep from feeling guilty. Its something as when we all started out as tiny lil toddlers we all done it one time or another. but the thing is we are grown now ( some of us i gather) and laying the blame for your own personal frailities is not acceptable trait period. Own your own faults. Fb didnt kill anyone, the person that stabbed or shot or whatever did the killing did it. FB and all these other social spots are just where people gather to communicate and be in touch with each other but its those indivisuals who use them for pure stupidty for a vehicle of destruction thats not even warrented.  SMH! tik tisk tisk. [-X  :D

Oh and KOW.. Who is that babe in your avatar?  @-)

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 07:22:14 PM »
hey peoples whats good....ohhh K? i see alot of talk about Monkeys, cigarettes ( but no one said a brand) Facebook under attack by that group of super nerds, people saying super logical and personal thoughts to gain ground in the discussion of which i think is just plain....whatever.    , Facebook killed people, cause divorces, made my GF take all my money and left me with nothing and back to poor, and add to all that....Fb ruined my life because i registered to a social netwrok to meet up and chat with friends i lost touch with over 30 something years, long lost family members, to have an alternate way to get in contact with important people in my life that i cannot reach out and touch with my fingertips. WOW, how dare i do that and have a FB page. Wait a sec..I have an IMT account too and i talk to friends that i have met here, come here everday if can allowed to work on projects but even more to have some laughs around with the Mugen family and even have gotten alot of info and helps that i wouldnt have known where to go myself without asking like when i needed a screenpack maker and a extra cool dude hooked me up with Hloader.

HAHAHAHA. WIN!

Its actually helped me . I dont have those mental issues as others have said what people have done. People love to shift blame to keep from feeling guilty.

That was my point :)

Oh and KOW.. Who is that babe in your avatar?

Who knows? there is a lot of babies on my avatar :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 07:34:23 PM »
Man your avatar changes !  Ok the gal with the huge behemoth boobs in a dark colored shirt. thats like the best description i can give cause ....well...ya know.. the chest factor had me zoned out. lol :D

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 07:52:25 PM »
People love to shift blame to keep from feeling guilty. Its something as when we all started out as tiny lil toddlers we all done it one time or another. but the thing is we are grown now ( some of us i gather) and laying the blame for your own personal frailities is not acceptable trait period. Own your own faults. Fb didnt kill anyone, the person that stabbed or shot or whatever did the killing did it. FB and all these other social spots are just where people gather to communicate and be in touch with each other but its those indivisuals who use them for pure stupidty for a vehicle of destruction thats not even warrented.  SMH! tik tisk tisk. [-X  :D
That's not the point, dude, it's not SHIFTING it's SPLITTING.
Who kills, gun or man with gun, or society who made that man believe that's a good thing to do and produced the gun? Not the gun, not the man, not the society - it's everything in unseparable complex. You can't separate them. It's not lifting guilty from anyone, it's not an excuse, but man wouldn't get the gun if he didn't have reason formed by view of things that influenced by environment which made gun. We are right to blame him, he did that, but we can't not blame WHY he did it, who gave him his motive and his "tool" to do that, who made him think that it's the right thing. It's all CONNECTED, always was and always will. If you know a bit of human psychology, then you know that wanting to kill some one and have gun to kill someone is different things.  You would think twice before you get the gun, how to do that, how to kill etc., there's many time to left that idea if you don't have it, but when you have it you might just kill in affect state before even thinking, pissed off, hatred, in pain. There's many cases when one can't control himself properly and then frustrated by results of what he done while being in extreme conditions.
I'll say it second time, there's no excuse, there's just the fact that you can't separate human from his environment, if you blame him, blame also his surroundings. You know old saying - human is a social animal. :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »
so with that logic.. every criminal that has done murder or any heinous crime...get out of jail card.   :D

My nephew just lost his dad, a real cool dude  to our family, but he had a past that caught up to him.  i tell you who is to blame in that scario you gave...the man. not the gun and not the society. I live in the dang Hooooooooooooood. we talkin grimey grimey of the craziest youngster right now offin people because... some random innocent dude stepped on his air force one sneaks by accident or  his gf dumped him cause she didnt like an abusive nut and rather be by herself with the  kids oh or even better kill ya parents by settin the house on fire cause you didnt like being told you couldnt live there anymore cause you cursed out your mom early that day at walmart cause she didnt have enuff money to buy you a ps3 when you a grown azz man fresh out of jail for robbin folks  for no reason.   these are just instances bro.  FB didnt tell anyone to go do anything.. the person did that on their own cause they dont have control over themselves. Put the gun in 3 peoples hands, A nutjob with no emotions or lack of control, a  sound sane person who knows right from wrong  or the Call of Duty dude with overnerd exterme gamer vision that gets bullied all the time. Anyone can be dangerous with a very dangerous weapon in their hands, but its up to them wether to use it. If your girl posted pics of her 5 day vacation away and in some shots of her she is standing there huggy with a dude and she posted them...then thats not your girl! dont mean go shoot her! o.O#
 :D

If i shot someone  its because
A. Self defense
B. Self defense
c. I played call of duty too much or because on FB the Mob Game told me to off someone close to me. ( yeahhhh right)
D. I got mental problems that might needed to been addressed. ( always questionable) lol

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »
Dude I wanted to read about this when I got home but damn yall writing essays..... :(
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:31:40 PM by Rage »

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal