collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34395 times)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
Re: Official Street Fighter X Tekken thread
« Reply #650 on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:52 AM »
well thats all they got  :-??

Not true, they've also got the main characters from fable, crackdown, Banjo, and alan wake.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline LarsAlexandersson

• Combo Trainer for Capcom & Namco games
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM
« Reply #651 on: January 27, 2012, 11:23:46 AM »
Hope Uncharted's Nathan Drake is next as Cole's Tag Partner, along with DLC Guest: Marvel vs. Capcom Pack (Iron Fist/Deadpool) & Capcom Vs. series Pack (Terry (XIII/Mot style)/Joe the Condor)
Possible UMvC3 JP voice for Marvel side as FREE DLC Pack:
MvC3: Marvel JPN VA List by ~LarsMasters on deviantART

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #652 on: January 27, 2012, 11:51:26 AM »
Not true, they've also got the main characters from fable, crackdown, Banjo, and alan wake.
Banjo is moreso Rare's property. Plus I despise Nuts and Bolts and they'll probably make him after that

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #653 on: January 27, 2012, 12:35:52 PM »
yeah Banjo belongs to Rare. so that wouldnt work. so far i got Chief, marcus pheonix and mann i dont even wanna count Fable characters really. it would have been really COOL if Alex Mercer would be connsidered a dlc for xbox 360 since i believe he came there first then ps3. too bad he wasnt an exclusive.

would have been a good character but probably as a boss.but wait a sec, its from Capcoms stable not microsofts since pac man and megaman are kinda across the board of sorts these days. so a good capcom character ( not mvc3 related at all) and a solid Namco character would be better and just exclusive to 360 dlc. now i will dig into some nostalgia to find 2 good actual fighters balanced enough to fit the game from both sides. >:D

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #654 on: January 27, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »
yeah Banjo belongs to Rare. so that wouldnt work. so far i got Chief, marcus pheonix and mann i dont even wanna count Fable characters really. it would have been really COOL if Alex Mercer would be connsidered a dlc for xbox 360 since i believe he came there first then ps3. too bad he wasnt an exclusive.

would have been a good character but probably as a boss.but wait a sec, its from Capcoms stable not microsofts since pac man and megaman are kinda across the board of sorts these days. so a good capcom character ( not mvc3 related at all) and a solid Namco character would be better and just exclusive to 360 dlc. now i will dig into some nostalgia to find 2 good actual fighters balanced enough to fit the game from both sides. >:D

Rare is owned by microsoft, he was also exclusive to the 360 version of sonic and sega all stars racing.

That's like saying kirby can't be in super smash bros. cause he's owned by hal.

Why the hell do people want alex mercer? he's not 360 exclusive, never was.

I still contend master chief would be great in a fighting game, but people just can't see it for some reason.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 11:57:38 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #655 on: January 27, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »
Rare is owned by microsoft, he was also exclusive to the 360 version of sonic and sega all stars racing.

That's like saying kirby can't be in super smash bros. cause he's owned by hal.

Why the hell do people want alex mercer? he's not 360 exclusive, never was.

I still contend master chief would be great in a fighting game, but people just can't see it for some reason.
its a fps rhats why

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #656 on: January 27, 2012, 01:10:59 PM »
yeah Chief is a shooter not a hand to hand fighter. even tho pac man eats ghoast and dont fight ( unless you count the games that he does punch people lol ) they found a way to make him work and its cool.m But Chief....NO.

My submission for 360 exclusive wish list dlc characters would be probably right now.
Namco side:
Voldo ( soul calibur series...weird always works lol)
Rick ( splatter house)

Capcom:
Jojo ( jo jo bizarre adventure
The Scorpion ( The Astro - Saturday Night Slam Masters.)

i think that might be cool. will try to come up with some others. Capcom I know your reading this!! you aint slick! \-/o

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #657 on: January 27, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
You know since Rare is technically owned by Microsoft, that would have made this a great opportunity to resurrect some of the Killer Instinct characters as guest stars.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #658 on: January 27, 2012, 01:26:10 PM »
You know since Rare is technically owned by Microsoft, that would have made this a great opportunity to resurrect some of the Killer Instinct characters as guest stars.

hmm well the the root of it is to get exclusive Capcom and Namco characters and yup a cool 360 exclusive  character would be cool from Killer Instinct but i would only look forward to Black Orchid , T.J Combo or Jago. the rest...ehhhh.

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #659 on: January 27, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »
Personally, I don't even really much care for "exclusive" characters. The last ones I had were Vader, Yoda, and Starkiller, and they left a bad taste in my mouth gameplay-wise because they were too unfinished. I'm still iffy on Ezio in SC5, but as far as SFxT is concerned, I'm happy without anyone, and much prefer it that way. If Capucomu wants to try to keep out the American masses by focusing on the PS3, let them. I can do without SF, cause I have SC and Tekken and KOF (Always been an SNK/Namco boy at heart).

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #660 on: January 27, 2012, 04:08:10 PM »

Capcom:
Jojo ( jo jo bizarre adventure

8=|

Jojo's isn't capcom. It's a frigging manga that got a game. Saying that is like saying

"I don't understand why Wolverine wasen't in Capcom vs. SNK."

It got an anime in 1993 and in 2002. I've watched it too.

its a fps rhats why

Yes, and all those years of training to get to the level of spartan means he can't fight.

By that logic Navy seals and Spetznaz can't fight cause they shoot things.

I think The chief would be a great fighter, you're just too blinded by your "lol FPS" attitude to see that, He'd be like chris.. But not Chris.

Krivin of all people is the one who makes some friggin sense.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 04:19:32 PM by S.H.U.M.A. - Whiplash »

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #661 on: January 27, 2012, 04:20:06 PM »
id rather have more characters that are actually from street fighter and tekken....

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #662 on: January 27, 2012, 04:23:07 PM »
id rather have more characters that are actually from street fighter and tekken....

me too. I want Necro, Karin, alex. Not bad box art megaman and pacmokejin.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #663 on: January 27, 2012, 04:29:45 PM »
im hoping there's more to that leaked list since i want karin/sakura and law/fei long. i havent really played third strike other than emulator but its cool that elena/christie team will happen.

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #664 on: January 27, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »
Come Bring the Gentleman already  \-/o

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #665 on: January 27, 2012, 09:14:18 PM »
hehee where are the Megaman fans? You wanted Megaman, and now you have Megaman, lol

And DAMN YOU Microsoft. Why all the cool exlusive content is always for PS3? SFvsTK will be like MK9 for xbox: no exclsive content.

Why Microsoft just cares about those retard FPS games?

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #666 on: January 27, 2012, 09:36:21 PM »
hehee where are the Megaman fans? You wanted Megaman, and now you have Megaman, lol

And DAMN YOU Microsoft. Why all the cool exlusive content is always for PS3? SFvsTK will be like MK9 for xbox: no exclsive content.

Why Microsoft just cares about those retard FPS games?

Because they sell in the tens of millions and all xbox cares about is Money.

ugh.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #667 on: January 27, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »
Because they sell in the tens of millions and all xbox cares about is Money.

ugh.
Now if only my friends would realize that and take some of their hatred away from Nintendo and onto them

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #668 on: January 27, 2012, 09:45:19 PM »
8=|

Jojo's isn't capcom. It's a frigging manga that got a game.

say what? dude i just checked on that way before i even posted that with jojo. he is a capcom character even tho based on a manga. i knew that, but he is a capcom product and a fighting game fighter made by them.

now as for Master Chief, i say nahh because he is not classified as a fighting game character but yes he is microsoft owned so yeah that could make sense to have a exclusive character as him in because of just that. but he aint a fighter...he a shooter game period character just like Rage stated . lol.

I rather as well they have just capcom and namco character fighters only in as exclusive content cause the only company system exclusive character really is the Infamous guy but he is only on Vita not ps3. pacman and megaman have been on both systems in some form, so yes i would rather much have just capcom and namco produced game characters to debut as those 2 company characters like Swiziga and even Ralph states. Thats why i said my choices cause those 4 characters are both produced by those 2 companies ( even if Jojo is a manga character he was produced in a game format by Capcom thats all, i could always make a even better choice straight from capcoms library..Star Gladiator characters as an example lol). there are many choices out there they could do but its a shame microsoft  didnt take that kinda move like ps3 did. I qwould like that as a 360 console owner and a Live subscriber. :thumbsup:

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #669 on: January 27, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »
say what? dude i just checked on that way before i even posted that with jojo. he is a capcom character even tho based on a manga. i knew that, but he is a capcom product and a fighting game fighter made by them.

You are so wrong it's unbelievable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure

There is NO mention of capcom at all. in fact, read the entire Article, there is NO mention of capcom at all except for things related to the game.

Quote from article:

Several video games have been adapted from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. The first was a role-playing video game, based on the third story, which was released in 1993 for the Super Famicom. Later, two fighting games for the arcade were also adapted from the third arc by Capcom, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (released as JoJo's Venture in the west) and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future, both in 1999 for arcade. The arcade games were ported to PlayStation and Dreamcast. The fighting games were the first piece of JoJo related media released in North America, exposing the characters to many western players.

In fact, Jojo's had a game made by namco bandai at one point.

Again, just because capcom made a game doesn't mean they own it. It's like asking for wolverine to be in this game.

now as for Master Chief, i say nahh because he is not classified as a fighting game character but yes he is microsoft owned so yeah that could make sense to have a exclusive character as him in because of just that. but he aint a fighter...he a shooter game period character just like Rage stated . lol.

Chris redfield is from a shooter. (at least 5 is one but in general you shoot things in re.)

Same thing with Jill.

Jin (a character YOU want) doesn't even fight in his game, he's a pilot, in fact there is no reference ANYWHERE in cyberbots to him being able to fight, AT ALL.

Captain falcon had no moveset for a game and he was given one for SSB.

Offline MG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
« Reply #670 on: January 27, 2012, 11:21:00 PM »
Technically capcom could put a JoJo's character in the game they just have to pay to do so and they won't pay to have a character exclusive to xbox as it should be xbox's job to do so.
And it seems people forget Spartan's are Super soldiers who are also trained in Hand to Hand combat so Master Chief wouldn't be out of place cause he is from a shooter he makes more sense then the cats or Pac-Man just because he carries a gun doesn't mean he isn't a fighter.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #671 on: January 27, 2012, 11:25:09 PM »
Technically capcom could put a JoJo's character in the game they just have to pay to do so and they won't pay to have a character exclusive to xbox as it should be xbox's job to do so.
And it seems people forget Spartan's are Super soldiers who are also trained in Hand to Hand combat so Master Chief wouldn't be out of place cause he is from a shooter he makes more sense then the cats or Pac-Man just because he carries a gun doesn't mean he isn't a fighter.

Been trying to say that but no one seems to care. just continous "lol fps"

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #672 on: January 27, 2012, 11:35:29 PM »
yeah me and whiplash had a cool convo. we see eye to  eye now on the matter.  :thumbsup:

Cole from Infamous. plays a major part in that since neither side or company owns the character but he is an ps3 exclusive so master chief could be in since he is a xbox exclusive ( pluis as said about the Chief by Moon Girard as well). plus could even like Moon said explain jojo presence , to me its kinda like like cole , guest character of sorts. but there is much better choices then Jojo but still would be cool. that was a fly by night choice i made with him on that.  :) :thumbsup:

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #673 on: January 28, 2012, 02:46:25 AM »
Hm, judging by all of the recent character additions, they as might as well call this Namco x Capcom 2. :P

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #674 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:23 PM »
yeah me and whiplash had a cool convo. we see eye to  eye now on the matter.  :thumbsup:

Cole from Infamous. plays a major part in that since neither side or company owns the character but he is an ps3 exclusive so master chief could be in since he is a xbox exclusive ( pluis as said about the Chief by Moon Girard as well). plus could even like Moon said explain jojo presence , to me its kinda like like cole , guest character of sorts. but there is much better choices then Jojo but still would be cool. that was a fly by night choice i made with him on that.  :) :thumbsup:

Again like i said before id rather see Rick from splatter house than Pacman to deal with The Infamous dude. :-??
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal