collapse

Author Topic: A New Venom  (Read 1960 times)

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 27, 2024, 09:38:08 AM
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
A New Venom
« on: December 09, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
 :O*D  Seems like Mac Gargon isnt Venom  no more   check out this picture http://media.comics.ign.com/articles/113/1139513/img_8186103.html

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
Re: A New Venom
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
Who is that guy suppose to be.? They really gotta stop whoring out Venom's symbiote like that. Especially to some mercenary looking guy.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 09:02:58 PM »
OK OK thats it! i am done. I am sick and tired of all these remakes and redo with so many different people being just supposidly one character. All the venom symbiots, revise buckies, cap america clones, i mean cmon man its getin ridiculous. whas next... a wolverine clone.....er too late. but marvel beter not be gettin lazy. they got so many characters that are just plain awesome , so why have the scorpion become a symbiot too? he was awesome as the scorpion only.   o.O#
imma just start rollin with svc comic. cause marvel is gonna dissapoint me with these remakes. Symbiot marverick? who knows who that is but i am done! *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 11:26:58 PM »
 ^^(PM)^ I agree with you lando. It's getting annoying the way their replacing their iconic characters with new versions. Venom should be Eddie Brock, Captain America should be Steve Rogers, Nick Fury should be the director of SHIELD, Bucky should be ...er Bucky, and Hawkeye should be Clint Barton!  \-/o
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:34:16 PM by Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 01:50:47 AM »
I like changes sometimes, we have to be careful about wanting it the same too much, then storys get stagnet and we end up having another one more day.

I think its the punisher. He hasn't aquired it in the main marvel universe yet, only in the marvel knights universe and in a few what if's.
Him or Nick Fury.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/venom-gets-a-new-series-and-a-new-look/142640/

Now i think it's John Jameson
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 02:02:36 AM by SpiderMew »

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 04:34:39 AM »
Who is that guy suppose to be.? They really gotta stop whoring out Venom's symbiote like that. Especially to some mercenary looking guy.

merc?...... venom-pool!  >:D

ok but seriously wtf, i mean it looks like its a totally new char but trying to be the "venom" of crime or something stupid like that.....

this gets 5 out of 5 possible facepalms
 o.O# o.O# o.O# o.O# o.O#

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 05:23:00 AM »
Actually, I LOVED the winter solidier story arc, it was simply epic.

But yeah, ANYTHING is better then mac gargon venom.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 10:53:49 AM »
merc?...... venom-pool!  >:D

ok but seriously wtf, i mean it looks like its a totally new char but trying to be the "venom" of crime or something stupid like that.....

this gets 5 out of 5 possible facepalms
 o.O# o.O# o.O# o.O# o.O#

Actualy the US goverment is trying to use Venom as a black ops type guy.

Offline adricelo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 12, 2012, 03:09:50 PM
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 11:02:45 AM »
 <_<|...| no gusta  :-??

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 11:03:09 AM »
According to Marvel.com:
Beginning in March, 2011, longtime collaborators Rick Remender and Tony Moore reunite once more for a VENOM ongoing series unlike any other, as the deadly alien symbiote bonds with a new host familiar to fans and gets put to work as an operative of the United States government. Remender proved eager to share more details, but ran into some red tape along the way.
Sounds awful to me, but I'll hold off bashing it until I hear more.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 11:12:07 AM »
Well I think you have to read the comics to see it in context. Just seeing a single pic won't give you enough information. So go follow the story line then see if it makes sense, because it sure does to me.

You know what's stupid, everytime Venom was captured and incarcerated they let the guy (Eddy or Mac) keep the suit on. I think it's about time they got the picture and decided to remove the symbiote from the host, and in this case, maybe put the symbiot to a little careless government use.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 11:26:32 AM »
Well I think you have to read the comics to see it in context. Just seeing a single pic won't give you enough information. So go follow the story line then see if it makes sense, because it sure does to me.

You know what's stupid, everytime Venom was captured and incarcerated they let the guy (Eddy or Mac) keep the suit on. I think it's about time they got the picture and decided to remove the symbiote from the host, and in this case, maybe put the symbiot to a little careless government use.

I can understand that a bit but i still say kinda nayyy . eddie brock as venom is epic original. to me when ya mention just the name Venom...eddie brock is the first name and only name comes to mind. Mac gargen venom....No, didnt work for me and some peeps that i am cool with that read the comics even more than i do ( yeah they always call and try to keep me posted lol)  it could be interesting to see a new goverment commando style venom guy but again, its gettin too repetetive in a sense. i know i know, anyone can harbor the symbiot suit and use it but no one is better than eddie with it. he immoralized the character. after him is like the suit is gettin demoralized as it gets passed on down the line. venom cap be next  [-X , that right there would in total violation for me. I aint gonna go all out bash but i still have a sour taste in my mouth with these revisions. Ok a good take would be ghost rider. Jonny blaze and dan ketch immortalized the character cause if yasay " hey who is ghost rider?" most peeps gonna name both guys . After ghost rider spirit was passed to Dan Ketch , jOhnny Blaze just became more bada$$ all on his own and has shown he tough as just johnny blaze with some hellfire powers and not full ghost rider.( unless he became him again and i havent updated reading cause it always changes in comics) So he good example of perfecting a already great character and building upon him.

So yeah its good to see whats going on with new symbiot but i still stand firm and say...NAY! gimmie Venom eddie brock back anyday. :D first and da best Venom.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »
Problem lando is that Eddy can never become venom again unless some stupidly powerful cosmic thing happens or whatever.

The symbote will die if it trys to bond with Brock; the Anti-Venom symbote - who in a sence is a clone of the Venom symbote - would kill the Venom symbote on contact.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »
After seeing the white on his belt, I thought it was the punisher with a mask on. But seriously? I thought Mac wouldn't be Venom anymore because of the whole one more day thing and revert it back to Eddie... Marvel needs to keep their crap straight. This whole story sounds stupid btw.

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
I wish they'd kept Eddie Brock as Venom. It's just that's what pretty much everyone grew up and went with. There's no need for the Symbiote to go to Mac Gargan. (For some odd reason, out of all of the characters, it was him..) The design for Mac Gargan's Scorpion Venom is cool, sure, but nothing replaces the original Venom to me. All these redesigns and deaths of all the original awesome characters is sure getting out of hand to me. [-X

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 09:16:59 PM »
Actually, I LOVED the winter solidier story arc, it was simply epic.

Yeah, I liked it too. But I don't think Bucky should be Cap. Steve should. I think Bucky should be his own hero.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 11:35:20 PM »
Yeah, I liked it too. But I don't think Bucky should be Cap. Steve should. I think Bucky should be his own hero.
I agree. It's like d*** Grayson with Batman or maybe ... is there any other characters like that?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 11:41:44 PM »
i have to agree yall. grayson as the new batman?  [-X and steve rogers should always stay the cap. i dont care if he senoir citizen age. lol. bucky died and should stayed down. he was da sidekick. bringin back sidekicks to take up the mantles of the big wigs is kinda nayyyyy for me. they should go they own way with new personas like Nightwing.  keeps the flava there. Most sidekicks are nothing like the main heads in core spirit anyway. but its good to make new spins but do em justice.
Anti venom..cool out fit  :thumbsup: Bad he cant be Epic original Venom anymore  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* killin my dude slowly.

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 05:18:55 AM »
So Venom is now a G.i.joe kind of what.... [-X oh my godzzzz they r running out of ideas now, so whats next the wolverine working on a Seven eleven and the cap on Wall-mart? o.O#

Greetings ;D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 05:25:52 AM by wolviesam »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 05:24:46 AM »
So Venom is now a G.i.joe kind of what.... oh my godzz they r runnin out of ideas now, so whats next the wolverine working on a Seven eleven and the cap on Wall-mart? o.O#

Greetings ;D
yeah this dude like a Venom Duke which is not good for my taste now if he was like a Venom Snake eyes then i might go :w00t:.. a lil. but i am still saying BOOOOOOOOOO! lol

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »
I agree. It's like d*** Grayson with Batman or maybe ... is there any other characters like that?
Yeah, but I just can't remember any right now.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 08:24:07 PM »
wtf is that sh*t? lol

aw man why do they keep comin up with these retarded changes for these iconic chars o.O#.

im not gonna front if i never saw Venom before or knew of his Background or anything the suit would be hot.

But Knowing who big bad Venom is and what his orginal look is, its epic freakin fail man *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
now i see why i was avoiding to look at this topic for so long smh

This venom doesnt even look killer at all. The suit LOOKS like a soldier goon henchmen that Venom would send on hiests or to rob banks. Like how The joker has his henchmen wearing Clown faces? sh*t like that
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 08:49:02 PM »
I dont really have a problem with  other characters  possessing the symbiotic suit   what kills me  is that   the symbiote suit donest carry traits of the new host   why does he still have the spidey symbol   shouldnt it be altered to something else  or atleast  merge the spidey symbol with the new host symbol or something that signifies its character :O*D

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 07:39:45 AM »
I dont really have a problem with  other characters  possessing the symbiotic suit   what kills me  is that   the symbiote suit donest carry traits of the new host   why does he still have the spidey symbol   shouldnt it be altered to something else  or atleast  merge the spidey symbol with the new host symbol or something that signifies its character :O*D

Because your wrong, the symbote always carrys trates to the new host. How else do you think with eddy brock he was able to use webbing, have a spider sence and stick to walls, and all that strength.
It depends on how long they are bonded though, Spider-Man was bonded to it for a long time.

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 10:35:40 AM »
Because your wrong, the symbote always carrys trates to the new host. How else do you think with eddy brock he was able to use webbing, have a spider sence and stick to walls, and all that strength.
It depends on how long they are bonded though, Spider-Man was bonded to it for a long time.
i get what your saying  believe me  i do   so im saying  why does the symbiote didnt carry traits of eddie brock  mac gargan Ms. Marvel  Angelo Fortunato and i think wolverine had it on too   before u say  these people didnt have it on long enough  im aware that peter parker had it on for a long time  but im saying that symbiote should carry triats for east host   thats all  :O*D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal