collapse

Author Topic: (ME) Infinity Ryu Omega vs Awaked Terry EX (CPU)  (Read 673 times)

Offline JCGamer

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 13, 2014, 12:15:41 AM
    • Email
(ME) Infinity Ryu Omega vs Awaked Terry EX (CPU)
« on: November 26, 2010, 01:20:36 AM »
  =D> I like to give a big special thanks to DEMONKAI & Mr.Infinite for making the 2 best mugen characters =D>
 :o I never had to face terry like this before  :D omg I thought was gonna lose the battle for sure.but I saw a big opening and won by luck  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nLlyZXSYNA#
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 01:25:43 AM by JCGamer »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: (ME) Infinity Ryu Omega vs Awaked Terry EX (CPU)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 01:57:16 AM »
Thanks man  8). did you download the patch for his AI? i noticed his defense wasnt even happening. no parries or blocking anything^^

Eh anyway i fixed all that for sure "double time". Thats the same thing he did with Jay Jays battle "before" the lil tweaked AI patch i released. Just Charge up through the whole damn match *Iceman ThumbsDown!*. Trust me thats not my terry in his purist form. Lando33 can tell you that. Anyway right now his Parry defense is Double solid and made sure of. So im glad i saw this video because 2% folks were crying that his Parry AI was "too much". and i didnt see that at all going in the video. So just let me know Honestly if you did download the patch and fight him cuz im curious...even though it doesnt matter cuz now hes in progress for V3.

Cool Video and stage  btw JC
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline JCGamer

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 05:48:58 PM »
 ~X( oopies I forgot to do that.I try on it agian  :)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »
yeah that terry in yo vid, was charging up his power too many times in a row. he doesnt do that anymore like that. he does it and if you do come at him , he will ususally stop. But yes Demonkai Awakened Terry the best of all the Terry incarnations out in mugen ever made. Infintes characters are like amazing . So this def a competition ( in my eyes ) from  2 great artists for their works.

Offline JCGamer

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 09:48:43 PM »
lando33 Indeed :D I am gonna try to fight terry once more and hope for a miracle.And Terry win this time.At least I did the best I could to beat the Mighty Terry ^^

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 10:34:25 PM »
yeh check back at CVG site. there youll get the patched terry we are talking about (pre-V3 version of AI). what the mod vozilla did was put the whole file together. so you may have to delete what ya have. Its not just AI stuff that was tweaked after the release a bit more it was a few things. details should be in the char if anything. Other than that hes even more so different now going towards V3. but anyway enjoy man

http://cvgunited.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=241

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM »
lando33 Indeed :D I am gonna try to fight terry once more and hope for a miracle.And Terry win this time.At least I did the best I could to beat the Mighty Terry ^^

"cough trapandbait"cough "  ;)

Offline JCGamer

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 12:22:28 AM »
 :o Well I took your advice and I went ahead and put the patch on it too. And my God, Terry's just awesome in every way. I tried everything i could to use the layout techniqes and everything I had against him, but either way it was a good fight and very fun indeed. I can't wait for the V3 patch to come out. Here's me vs. the Mighty Terry. Once again thank you Demonkai for a great character. ^:)^

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 03:11:22 AM »
 8)

very cool video. yeh that was a bit better. that was definitely the v2 patch. Glad u enjoy em so far ;). the V3 phase its in now is a bit more heavier on defense in the AI ???. but you did well against em with the V2 AI patch. Im glad you showed this video cuz 2% folks pretty much were displeased with his Ai in certain way on how he parries a lot aggressively. Well now looking at how well you did and how my boy Lando33 does its not that bad. Hes beatable. well to tell you the truth about V3 when you do see the release of that its the  Final Version with the rest of the special moves, supers moves and other stuff intact. V2 is just a preview of v3. There "might" be a patch for v3 after that version is done. so stay tuned with that ::salute::.

Btw what fight pack is that you have? thats pretty cool man. even the life bars also. Hmm looks like SF4 er somethin. not sure

HAIL CROM!!

Offline JCGamer

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 04:53:33 AM »
Well there is no complaints about his parries. It won't be fun if I just have to rely on fireballs since that's the only way I can beat him. If you see the video again you'll see that I beat him on the second round. Indeed, the V2 Terry is very beatable, but I don't know why people complain because it is a very good patch. But at the end of the battle I froze and lost the battle from there. But that's why mugen fans like ourselves test, try, and figure out the creator's character's motive. I should be more calm when figuring out how to  fight the Mighty Terry. I'll definitely have to keep a look-out for the V3. I hope and pray that I can beat the Might Terry in the final round without relying on fireballs.
The life bar was created by Luffy and the stage was created by BEN DA_MAVERIK. I usually don't have a screenpack of my own. I always rely on default mugen because it has less characters to worry about.  :P
 :) This is JCGamer saying keep on mugen.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 05:00:42 AM by JCGamer »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 05:05:07 AM »
haha youll be able to beat terry V3 ;) but it just wont be easy. he just will have more of a super arsenal to toss at you as well as other abilities. As for the folks out there with the little complaints im like it could be "Nightmare geese" worse. but its good you exposed that in your vid so the crying will stop in those small areas. Anyway cool, you pretty much understand whats up Awakened terry and dig em so far. Hes different and hes not a pots or vyn rip off of their edits as you can see. stay tuned for V3 JC ::salute::

HAIL CROM!!

Offline JCGamer

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 06:49:53 AM »
haha youll be able to beat terry V3 ;) but it just wont be easy. he just will have more of a super arsenal to toss at you as well as other abilities. As for the folks out there with the little complaints im like it could be "Nightmare geese" worse. but its good you exposed that in your vid so the crying will stop in those small areas. Anyway cool, you pretty much understand whats up Awakened terry and dig em so far. Hes different and hes not a pots or vyn rip off of their edits as you can see. stay tuned for V3 JC ::salute::
^^(PM)^  Indeed ::salute::

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal