collapse

Author Topic: Comedian Greg Giraldo Dies  (Read 461 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
Comedian Greg Giraldo Dies
« on: September 30, 2010, 01:38:40 AM »
This sucks, this guy was always funny.

'Last Comic Standing' judge Greg Giraldo has died, according to his friend and fellow comedian Jim Norton.

"Greg Giraldo passed away today. This is the last photo of us together, taken June 28 at Noam's wedding. RIP buddy," Norton wrote on his Twitter account.

A source told TMZ, "Greg passed away today at the hospital in New Brunswick as a result of an accidental overdose. His family was by his side."

The 44-year-old comedian was hospitalized Saturday.

Giraldo, who recently helped roast David Hasselhoff on Comedy Central, was found unresponsive during a party at his hotel in East Brunswick, New Jersey. "It was like a zoo here," an eyewitness said of the bash, The New York Post reported.

Paramedics resuscitated Giraldo and rushed him to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in nearby New Brunswick.

He was a father of four and has been open about his past substance abuse. Ironically, Giraldo was scheduled to perform at the New York Recovery Rally at Randall's Island Park in NYC earlier on Saturday to mark National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month.
http://www.popeater.com/2010/09/29/greg-giraldo-dead/?icid=main|aim|dl2|sec3_lnk3|174146

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
Re: Comedian Greg Giraldo Dies
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 02:24:19 AM »
Sad to hear. He was a funny guy. Drugs don't forgive anyone... \-/o

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 02:59:47 AM »
I didn't like him all that much to be honest... nor his comedy.. except for a few things on a few of the roast's.. but that's about it.. I thought he was kinda cool though, nontheless...

I still think drugs should be taken off the market already... we don't need over the counter drugs and drug dealers.. just yea... "HEY OBAMA! GET OFF YOUR f**k*** @$$ AND TAKE CARE OF THIS DRUG crap!" o.O#

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 04:50:13 AM »
R.I.P Greg Giraldo.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
I didn't like him all that much to be honest... nor his comedy.. except for a few things on a few of the roast's.. but that's about it.. I thought he was kinda cool though, nontheless...

I still think drugs should be taken off the market already... we don't need over the counter drugs and drug dealers.. just yea... "HEY OBAMA! GET OFF YOUR f**k*** @$$ AND TAKE CARE OF THIS DRUG crap!" o.O#
Thats a shame about the guy. he was kinda funny. R.I.P greg. fans will miss you. drugs kill people all the time, the thing is its the people killing themselves using them. taking overdoses and all. i cant stand drug dealers and when you got peeps who abuse drugs wether over the counter or street drugs its all the same. I wouldnt go as far as to trying to get Obama to stop all drugs selling because drugs been around since the dawn of man when he first tried to make some. we talking back to biblical and beyond.  Drugs will only be stopped when the people who use them and buy them say NO and dont go back to using them anymore. Obama got enuff on his plate to do and get done as is.  again R.I.P greg. Laugh on bro.

Offline Rotten Rudy

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 29, 2011, 11:30:03 PM
  • Armor King Swing!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »
What The Crap Man?  :( This Guy Was A Comedy Wizard... In My Top 5 List Of Comedians. Rest In Peace Greg. We'll Miss Ya Buddy.  ::salute::

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »
I thought He was always one of the best on the roasts. He absolutely killed at the Pam Anderson, Larry the Cable Guy, and Hasselhoff roasts.

My wife heard yesterday he passed, and we were both horrified by the news.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal