collapse

Author Topic: Who Wants a NEW Urban Reign Game for PS3 & 360?  (Read 575 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Who Wants a NEW Urban Reign Game for PS3 & 360?
« on: June 08, 2010, 10:14:07 PM »
I think this game is slept on or was. People who try it out now be like "Godamnnnn the moves are crazy"

Tough game but it needs a sequel NOT holding back on having all the moves like the first...which are a crap load.

>:-(-|
nOW just a imagine a New Slam Masters game lookin like SF4
with those kind of combos n grabs?

epic \-/o...

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
Re: Who Wants a NEW Urban Reign Game for PS3 & 360?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 10:18:50 PM »
I had fun with this until the later in the game where the game cheats like crazy.  Every move gets countered with lame throws and enemies drain your energy with weird combos.  I beat it, but caused me to throw my controller many times.  You pretty much have to do hit and runs throughout the rest of the game.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 10:29:22 PM »
I had fun with this until the later in the game where the game cheats like crazy.  Every move gets countered with lame throws and enemies drain your energy with weird combos.  I beat it, but caused me to throw my controller many times.  You pretty much have to do hit and runs throughout the rest of the game.

lol yeh i can agree on it gets way tougher later on. especially when fighting GOLEM alone. but the moves were crazy.

If Namco would have balanced it just a bit more and had the AI for the CPU battle friendly not that many people wouldnt be so intimidated. Its like my guilty pleasure like Dead rising. I like the game but geezus its stough as Dino Sh*t!!

But this needs a sequel i think it would do well

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 10:41:35 PM »
It would make a nice sequel, but like you said tone the CPU for a hard mode or expert mode.  Normal mode shouldn't make a game frustrating.  I mean I pretty good a video games, but this was a little too challenging like Demon Soul and Tri-Ace games.  I mean End of Eternity was like WTF the game started off fun, then boom enemies are kill you with one hit and this is at chapter 4 of the game.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 10:46:55 PM »
;*)) yeh exactly man. people didnt like DR very much cuz it was too hard. not cuz it was corney. If it wasnt so tough or the survivors werent so dumb it would be a blast to play. man i have to be in the mood to play dead rising cuz my nerves would be too riled up. Same with U.R. Have it fair in normal mode but on hard n expert a bit tough. Other than that both games are great. I seen my friend get pissed off a few times rockin Demons souls lol...

Game looks dope but wow i see that its a crazy tough game....smh

Kinda like Guilty Gear. Hella freakin hard to end at times but hella cool to play. I more like playing regular humans that the CPU.
Nio (i think thats her name in the red hat. Sols Ex girlfriend) alone is a pain in the @ss

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 11:01:41 PM »
I hated I-no in GGX2 especially in the story mode, the only character that I couldn't get their true ending was Dizzy due to the fact that you have to beat poke ball I-no as her last boss and you have to do this in one try or have to start all the way from the beginning.  Also don't forget DOA4's ret**ded last boss that randomly destroys you.  I swear KOF's last bosses have never felt so easy after taking these fools on.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 11:21:26 PM »
I hated I-no in GGX2 especially in the story mode, the only character that I couldn't get their true ending was Dizzy due to the fact that you have to beat poke ball I-no as her last boss and you have to do this in one try or have to start all the way from the beginning.  Also don't forget DOA4's ret**ded last boss that randomly destroys you.  I swear KOF's last bosses have never felt so easy after taking these fools on.

lol thanks for the correction on I-no. forgot her name. and hell yeh with DO4. and please compared to those bosses indeed KOF last bosses are sissies indeed lol....

I-no comes off way harder than Rugal in KOF 94  /:O

again cool games but godamn on the last bosses...

i never seen all the endings in GGXX or ACCent core....way too tough to even care to beat. especially those challenges with ethe gold chars etc

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 11:41:00 PM »
Also, I know this may make me sound like a lame gamer, but whatever happen to cheats, why can't we use codes anymore like the old days?

Grant it I never used codes unless I have to like Doom or Earthworm Jim, but never use them on Konami games except for Salamander/Lifeforce which literally drained my lifeforce in frustration.

I swear Urban Reign needed cheats, though I'm glad Split/Second though I'm not into games like that actually have a patch you can buy that unlocks everything on PSN/XBL.  More games need to do this, because companies sometimes make games just to piss you off.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 11:51:30 PM »
Also, I know this may make me sound like a lame gamer, but whatever happen to cheats, why can't we use codes anymore like the old days?

Grant it I never used codes unless I have to like Doom or Earthworm Jim, but never use them on Konami games except for Salamander/Lifeforce which literally drained my lifeforce in frustration.

I swear Urban Reign needed cheats, though I'm glad Split/Second though I'm not into games like that actually have a patch you can buy that unlocks everything on PSN/XBL.  More games need to do this, because companies sometimes make games just to piss you off.

lol thats funny. i thought that same thing for Alan wake before i ended it. i wish there was a cheat where he never gets tired from running ;*)) But yeh man Pro action replay is ypur best friend. My method was end the game first then get revenge with the cheats later lol..its sorta mental thing i do personally as a gamer. If the game was abusive im definitelt cheatin to the max when i start all over again after ending it  :D

DEAD RISING id loooove to get Pro action relplay revenge \-/o...really on the tip of having the survivors with infinite energy and me infinite ammo. thats it really

and hell yeh eath worm jim was hard as hell man #:-S

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 11:59:55 PM »
For Dead Rising, I wish there was unlimited time to rescue people, I finally rescued everyone and made in to the last stage where you are about to fight this army dude on the tank back in 2006 on my brother's 360, but moved on to Enchant Arms and Gears of War and forgot about it, then the next year I brought a 360 and found out that I couldn't transfer my save file over which is why I have never touched Dead Rising since 2007.  That game took work and time to do all that I have done in that game.  For example, every time someone died, I would restart and try again with my returning abilities.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 12:05:43 AM »
For Dead Rising, I wish there was unlimited time to rescue people, I finally rescued everyone and made in to the last stage where you are about to fight this army dude on the tank back in 2006 on my brother's 360, but moved on to Enchant Arms and Gears of War and forgot about it, then the next year I brought a 360 and found out that I couldn't transfer my save file over which is why I have never touched Dead Rising since 2007.  That game took work and time to do all that I have done in that game.  For example, every time someone died, I would restart and try again with my returning abilities.

:D :D :D
thats pretty much what im doing right now...when i screw up i start over at a good save point. havent played it since last year.
taking my time. i saw the ending on youtube and now its a personal challenge to me. so im pretty determined to get all the cases with the real ending...Pretty soon im gettin a flash card to back up my sh*t on there just in case...ill be pissed if my HD crashed and i lost everything :-SS

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 12:21:19 AM »
Hope you can finish it, that game was like a job.  Hope the sequel has unlimited time to save folks or make where you can put them on a to rescue list so that they don't die while you are saving someone else.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »
Hope you can finish it, that game was like a job.  Hope the sequel has unlimited time to save folks or make where you can put them on a to rescue list so that they don't die while you are saving someone else.

lol we will see :-SS

The sequel better have infinite time on normal mode. when i stopped by the Capcom site so many people complained about that so hopefully thats fixed. I just want at 95% of the survivors to be smart....Geezus in real life not EVERYBODY is that d@mn stupid when trying to get away from a threat. no way imma stand there cryin n buggin im FIGHTIN!! or at least stay gella close to the dude that has the gun...

That plus not make you tired from running. it was stupid how u had to level up just to run faster

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 01:27:53 AM »
I hated consuling the lady who was crying over loosing someone, I mean she over hear spilling her guts about her love one while zombies are crawling in the joint and you have to sit and a listen to all of that before you can rescue her.  Or the Japanese tourist where you have to buy a Japanese dictionary in order to rescue, in real life if there was a guy coming to rescue me yet I can't understand his language, I'd still follow him because heroic actions are the same in every language and culture, you have to be stupid to not think that this person isn't saving your life.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 03:31:35 AM »
You know I went out to Gamestop and, without looking for it, found UR for only $7. And bought it! As for GGX2, I HATE them for making me have to beat Gold Kliff to unlock him  \-/o He's my fave GG character that was missing up until XX I think...and you want HARD, go play Devil Kings on the PS2...the fact about that game is that it is the US version of Sengoku Basara 2 (I think it was 2 or maybe like an addon for the Jap. version of part 1...)...it's the US version of that game and it is the ONLY one (so far) to make it to the US (later in the year PS3 owners will get to play one of the newer ones...Sengoku Basara Heroes I think...) Anyway, the reason it's been the only one is that they made the game MUCH harder in the US on purpose (have NO idea why) and hence it saw poor sales and hence Capcom has yet to release another on stateside (until later this year...on the damn PS3  \-/o...)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar