collapse

Author Topic: Tekken 6 is the shhhhh!!!!  (Read 877 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
Tekken 6 is the shhhhh!!!!
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:47:27 AM »
Whats up guys, well monday i was off of work but was still tired from the night before and so while i was at the mall, i went into the local eb and i looked around for games. Now i will be honest, at first, i wasnt even gonna get tekken 6, cus i went in there with a mind set of spending about 20 or more bucks.  What happened you may as,k simple, i just couldnt resist.  ;D

Tekken has been the fighting game for me ever since i was 10 years old, I remember when playstation came out and back then it was so expensive, it was like 400 dollars but dear old mom still got it for me, and i had the most advanced game system around before mostly alot of other people in my city did. They still were playing there 16 bit systems while meanwhile i was playing one of the next generation systems.

So what does all of that have to do with tekken? Well cus when i first got the playstation, Tekken was my first game i ever had for it.  Back then the playstation cases were big as crap, but nice!

So ever since i've liked tekken. My brother and me played it all the time, but when he got older, the last tekken he would play for years would be tekken 3. Aftter that, he never played one again.......

That wasn't until tekken 6 came out and it was so freaking awesome he called me screaming, "Dude why didnt you tell me this game was this tight, your tellin me this is what i been missing for years man?" "And look at all the new people and look at that person and this person and they even got this and that character on there." etc. (You get the picture)

Guys its plain simple, the game is awesome. It has 40 characters in there, plus they are already unlocked and then just when you think you can only play it like a regular fighter with an arcade mode, it goes indepth and has a tekken force like mode that turns into a like whole another game itself. Its basically like playing Square soft's "Bouncer" mixed with Final Fight and that other game called "Urban Reign"

Now for those of you who are like, "Man that tekken force mode is like crap, just like the other ones were." Well my friends, this time, oh no the hell its not dude, its far from it. The tekken force mode has another fighter fighting along side you plus you can gain other characters and choose to play as them instead, so basically you can play as anybody in the game, then the best part of allm your not limited to a certain amount of attacks like you were on the other ones, now you can use all of your moves like you would if you were playing regular arcade mode. So yep, you can use all of your characters moves, tight huh? No 1, 2, 3, and thats it stuff, you have all of the character's moves to your disposal.

And another tight thing they have is when it first starts up in the tekken force mode, it recaps all of what happened in all of the tekken games. So for people like my bro who hasnt played tekken since tekken 3 or who also havent played it in years and maybe forgot what happened, well, this is it, and it tells you, all the way up to even the beginning of tekken 6.

You can also unlock tons of customizations for your costumes u including more costumes and artwork. And guys the possibilties for customizing your character are endless

The graphics are so beautiful, till i dont even kno what to say, the sound effects of the punches and kicks have changed quite a bit but they seem to have chosen the right kind and when you are fighting it really feels like you are having a big battle and when you hit someone hard man it shakes the screen just the right way at the right time making it seem so awesome and epic, just like the Tekken anime.

The new hero introduce in tekken 6, Lars. guys if you havent played the game yet, make sure you play with Lars first, Lars is so tight, the guy is probably on the same fighting level as Jin. Just play with him and you"ll see

Also dont think just cus you play with only a few new characters that the old characters and familiar faces dont have new stuff, cus man they do. They have added so many new moves to each and every character till itsa more easier to do combos now that the characters have more combos to string together.

Even people who you thought you were not good with in tekken 5, man if you play tekken 6, you will be able to play with them quite well.

The really did balance things out in this game and this game also has parry and that also helps make the game alot more interesting.

And did i mention the stages are beautiful as well, and they also have stages that break away and then you fall and then you fight on the next level when you land Just like on Dead or Alive for the x-box

I could go into more but all and all guys, i freaking luv this game right now and guys, this is defenitely a buyer, if you dont have it, go freakin get it, now!!!!

The R@CE givs tekken 6 a 10 out of 10  :thumbsup:  =D>

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Tekken 6 is the shhhhh!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 01:59:30 AM »
 :-@ Yeah yeah yeah... I hate 3D fighters, Tekken is probably the best one out of them, but still, meh.
Coming 2099.

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 03:17:59 AM »
:-@ Yeah yeah yeah... I hate 3D fighters, Tekken is probably the best one out of them, but still, meh.

So if you hate them then why are you posting in this thread then?....   :-??   :-"    >>>>>>>  8=|

:-j  bah whatever dude, its guys like you who take the fun out of everything.

Dont yeh, yeh me. I can speak about what i want. So what if you "U" dont like 3d fighters, the whole point of the thread was to tell others about the game so that they may giv it a try.

:-w   /:O  <<<<<< Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis guy.....

Offline ADSplay101

• WorldWarriorsCollectiv Esports Team Founder/Owner/Memeber
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 17, 2023, 08:06:05 PM
  • "Insert Esports Team Motto here"
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 03:48:16 AM »

The new hero introduce in tekken 6, Lars. guys if you havent played the game yet, make sure you play with Lars first, Lars is so tight, the guy is probably on the same fighting level as Jin. Just play with him and you"ll see

well since Lars is supposed to be Hehachis Illegitimate son I guess its only right that he is up there with Jin and or Kazuya.
WE are MANY but this MANY are ONE.
WorldWarriorsCollectiv Merch Store https://teespring.com/stores/thacollectiv

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 05:12:44 AM »
So if you hate them then why are you posting in this thread then?....   :-??   :-"    >>>>>>>  8=|

:-j  bah whatever dude, its guys like you who take the fun out of everything.

Dont yeh, yeh me. I can speak about what i want. So what if you "U" dont like 3d fighters, the whole point of the thread was to tell others about the game so that they may giv it a try.

:-w   /:O  <<<<<< Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis guy.....

dont pay attention that little kid, hes just doin another one of his pathetic attempts to talk s#!+ on someones thread once again..

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »
i may have to buy the game after all lol!!! the one I dled has no stealth patch!!! But the game is fun and bob is broken!!! is fat fighters in this year lol!! lars remind me of jacky from virtua fighter the girl with the scorpion style is alright. But why bring back that buttcheek force game??? I avoid that and play the very solid arcademode, so ill rock my bootleg version til i go out and make that purchase. @ Race this will bring back old heads and bring in newcomers alike and you made a wise purchase!! :thumbsup:

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »
Miguel = cool. His accent is awesome! lol. I don't like Scenerio mode though. The camera moves around too much! >_<

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »
dont pay attention that little kid, hes just doin another one of his pathetic attempts to talk s#!+ on someones thread once again..

And you the "kool kid" that comes through and talks crap about somethin' that is not even related to the topic.  =D>
Coming 2099.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 11:40:30 PM »
And you the "kool kid" that comes through and talks crap about somethin' that is not even related to the topic.  =D>

nah.. i was just callin u out in front of everyone to show them how much of a little s#!+ talker u are.. thats all :thumbsup:

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 12:18:53 AM »
And so the internet tough guy-ism continues.

I've been playing this with a friend. OMFG KAZUYA'S APOCALYPSE ZERO COSTUME MAKES ME FYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 12:23:04 AM »
nah.. i was just callin u out in front of everyone to show them how much of a little s#!+ talker u are.. thats all :thumbsup:

Well you failed at that, all I did was state my opinion, looks like your the little $h*t talker!
Coming 2099.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 01:24:26 AM »
well since Lars is supposed to be Hehachis Illegitimate son I guess its only right that he is up there with Jin and or Kazuya.
tru but lars kinda represents the one thing i dislike in tekkens story how it starts something and fails to end it so then they bring in more chars to tie up old chars loose ends but then those chars have loose ends in their story so we never really get anywhere we just get new chars who are only halfway relevant for one iteration of the series im mean lars story is hes supposed to be the good one in the family but thats jins story 4 the last 3 games and it was kazuyas in the first one so i have a hard time believing that there gonna do anything different with lars besides make him evil give him a son and then his son will beat him up and so on so forth imean i liked it up until 4 then it started getting outta hand
(click to show/hide)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 12:27:58 AM »
Tekken is pretty bad@$$... I just really didn't like the first 2, though... 3 and after were awesome! The combos were much smoother and definitely easier to do.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 12:30:53 AM »
This game is awesome. My favorite still is Tekken 2 for story characters and music, but for me this is the 3rd best. 2 is just a classic. Tag was also a classic cuz it brought all the greats back (except Marshall Law... it still had its clone instead).

Outside of Lars, Alisa, and Azazel though I don't like the new characters and I hate how Armor Kings story made him a clone. If there's anything worse then Nazis, its clones. Loved Kazuyas ending in 6!  :thumbsup:

This pretty much sums up the new characters after 2. [youtube=425,350]1d-aWMQuoS4[/youtube]

Offline mugenstation360

• Mugen faithful & Respectful person
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 28, 2013, 05:02:27 PM
  • -_- If you can't create Sh"t, then dont talk it.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 09:46:50 PM »
 :)
well i liked it. gameplay is phenominal.i likes me the tekken 6 madness.jin owns!!!i definnaly recommend this game to anybody.online needs a little work but other than that,pretty good.

OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!

That's right class! now get out there and discourage someone!

(Kids) Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Objection!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar