IMT Discussions > Sprite Contests

SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #4 Winners

<< < (3/6) > >>

Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí:

so... you didn't lye when you said you made it  ;*))

maybe I should make a deviant avy instead of that IMT avy I did, LOL

DARKTALBAIN:

--- Quote from: Hollow Boy on February 09, 2009, 03:14:22 AM ---

so... you didn't lye when you said you made it  ;*))

maybe I should make a deviant avy instead of that IMT avy I did, LOL

--- End quote ---

Bro , I could hardly take credit as the winner if I didn't make it . You know someone would be posting right now " HEY I MADE THAT ENTRY & YOUR TAKING CREDIT 4 IT !!!  >:( "

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

I entered it & for the reasons listed above . " still got it "  ;D

Anyway , Make the avatar with it , for the forum members . Let someone who voted for that sprite have it . They will enjoy it more than I will anyway . Because I would rather have my avatars to be characters I am making or some my favorite characters .

Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí:
(click to show/hide)
 :O*D ok then I will post it here... and in the free area and in the deviant thread  :O*D

EDIT: also since you aint the only winner (theres two O_O)

(click to show/hide)
and congrats to the great spriter's  :w00t: (can't wait till next week)

Danoartist:
     /:O Wha... if you read Marvel Zombies first limited series you would know that I made my Giant Man look like he did in the comic too. He is just a bit bulkier because I was working off of Apocalypse.
   In the comic Giant Man is like the biggest be-yotch, and only looks after himself, in appearance and for food. He ties up Black Panther in his lab so that when food runs out he will still have something to eat. That is why I didn't mangle him more, he doesn't really get that disfigured until the middle or end of Marvel Zombies 2.
   You gave yourself props for the way your Spider-Man looked compared to the comic and the color you used, I used similar colors for zombification I just used a lot of heavy blacks because thats the way they portray them on the interior art and I had a lot more space to fill. For that reason I would not use this sprite on a regular Giant Man character, in response to Spider-Mew's comment during the voting.
    :thumbsup: Spider-Mews also looked the way the cover artist portrays Cyclops every time he paints him.
  ~X( I am just a little peeved because it took A LOT more than four hours and I only got six votes, thanks to the other five. HA

Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí:
I could make a avy with it... or atleast try if its ok with you  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version