collapse

Author Topic: 08/08/08  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
Re: 08/08/08
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »
Well to be honest its not like the site wasnt hard to find.

We found it the next day after you guys posted the video so its not like it was a big suprise.

It dint even have that many sections yet, and they were still pretty empty..

A little word of advice, you should never give full forum power to just one member.

If you guys cant keep you core team united then you will not last to long..

"Team Unity"
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline jinzo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 05:42:39 PM
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 01:03:19 AM »
yes the site wasnt hard to find thats why we put the lock

it has filled up now its empty when you start off

and forum power is between 3 people sic-1 tenchimuyo4ever and jor-el

and koragg wasnt even a part of our team yet

if we didnt have team unity we wouldnt stick up for sic

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »
well,

where do i start?
i've been gone for 3 days and i come back to find this?, as for the Wannabe thing? i still have no idea what the hell your talking about.... but once i find out who brought you to are site in the first place i will take care of them as well as the one who called you a wannabe.

like tenchi said, we liked the work you where doing so far and i was really hurt at the fact you posted our URL's, for the main reason i had no idea why you did it....

as for getting rid of crow?? i think you took it all wrong, crow is one of my best team members and i would never get rid of such a talented memeber.

Koragg i am sorry for what you think has happened to you, and if you send me a PM with the names of the people that first invited you and called you a wannabe i will make sure to take care of it my self.

Besides that?, Tomarrow is the Grand Opening of Sic Graphics Mugen!, hope to see everyone there  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline Jason Todd

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 24, 2011, 10:59:17 AM
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »
@jinzo=

Dude that is Bullsh*t let me quote some things you said someone invited you now if this is true tell me who invited you.
sorry man cant say, i gave my word.

KPT25 was banned till the 8th but not for being an infinity member he was banned because we were learning that people were finding us through google and signing up now you got to stay because you already posted and we didnt want to ban someone who posted because he already knew plenty of our stuff now and we wanted to keep our posted down and dont forget there was also anther non infinty member banned till the 8th(Manic is also an inifinty member he wasnt banned)
if this is true then why did crow get put on the spot just for being friends with him, and why did SIC say "he should be ban, he belongs to the infinity news section and he is bad news" next thing Manic might be a infinity member but he is not a infinity team member like KPT25 is, that's why he wasnt banned. am i correct?

the crow thing this never happend you are lying through your F*cking teeth we would never do that to a friend just because he knew someone
jinzo you where not there during this discussion so you cant say that i'm lying about this and the reason he was going to be banned was not becuase he knew him it was because supposly he gave the forum link to KPT25.

dude srry about the wanabe thing but i think it was a mistake you should of told him you wanted to stay a regular member
my question was why was i put under that tag and nobody else. i was not the only none team member there, there where a few. why only me. plus you dont need to apologise to me man. i really dont have nothing against you at all, you are actually a cool person.

@tenchi=

you were kept on our site because you showed promise and made contributions to our site, I remeber you even feeling like you wanted to start a wip for the project
exactly i did contribute to you guys and actually started working on a couple of WIP's for you guys project but never got around to post them. i was waiting for 8/8/08 to announce it publicly to you guys and to the new members that where going to join. FYI i was going to work on Thanoseid and Super Mutant for you guys since they where the ones i like making the sprites for.

As for that rank knowing how often Sic-1 changes that thing he most likely forgot he made it like that if there was a problem all you had to do is contact myself or Sic-1 and it would have been amended but leeking our url is not not how you resolve small issues like this
i understand and as you could see i apologise to you guys about this on my earlier post. still you got to admit that it's a low blow to anyone to sign in to a forum that they like going to and having a tag like that all of a sudden.

I was even talking to Sic-1 and we all this time are trying to find the member who called you a wannabe and ban them.
the only people that have access to the tag system are the admin of the froum and there is only 2 of you.

It's too bad I really liked your work Koragg.

thanks tenchi, like i said before sorry for everything i cause you guys but hey what's done is done. good luck with you guys project hope it comes out great. no hard feelings :)

@SIC=

like tenchi said, we liked the work you where doing so far and i was really hurt at the fact you posted our URL's, for the main reason i had no idea why you did it....
thanks, to this i have said that i did it out of anger and apologise to you guys i know it was wrong :(

as for getting rid of crow?? i think you took it all wrong, crow is one of my best team members and i would never get rid of such a talented memeber.
my point exactly, he is talented that's why i didnt like the fact he was put on the spot for stupid stuff like the KPT25 situation.

Koragg i am sorry for what you think has happened to you, and if you send me a PM with the names of the people that first invited you and called you a wannabe i will make sure to take care of it my self.
sorry SIC i cant man tell you who invited me. the wannabe situation it had to be admin. since you are the only guys that have access to that section.

Besides that?, Tomarrow is the Grand Opening of Sic Graphics Mugen!, hope to see everyone there 

i cant, i been banned from your site :( but hey i deserve it i cant blame you guys. like i said before, good luck with you guys project hope it comes out great.

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 12:49:11 PM »
as in for the wannabe tag? i still have no idea how that happened. i have 3 admin's  myself,tenchi, and jor-el.

and i'm glad to see that you are sorry bro, but you should of cam to me about it first, so i could of found out what happened.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »
Can't wait for the site to show. :thumbsup:

@ scar I found the site in one shot! :D

Offline Jason Todd

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 24, 2011, 10:59:17 AM
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
as in for the wannabe tag? i still have no idea how that happened. i have 3 admin's  myself,tenchi, and jor-el.

and i'm glad to see that you are sorry bro, but you should of cam to me about it first, so i could of found out what happened.
i know i should of but the anger got the best of me.  :-??

Offline jinzo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 05:42:39 PM
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 06:55:31 PM »
I'm not going to yell or scream but i just want to say 1 or 2 things

if this is true then why did crow get put on the spot just for being friends with him, and why did SIC say "he should be ban, he belongs to the infinity news section and he is bad news" next thing Manic might be a infinity member but he is not a infinity team member like KPT25 is, that's why he wasnt banned. am i correct?

i'll say once again crow didnt get put on the spot because he was friends with an infinity member i didnt know that crow was on the spot but i should have been told. But i was told that he was put on the spot for a different reason. Next I'd like to say we were a little threatened by KPT25 being a news reporter for infinity so when he came he was banned and then i saw infinity's news and told them  nothing was written about us and i thought he'd be let on and then i learned what i said in previous post

the crow thing this never happend you are lying through your F*cking teeth we would never do that to a friend just because he knew someone
jinzo you where not there during this discussion so you cant say that i'm lying about this and the reason he was going to be banned was not becuase he knew him it was because supposly he gave the forum link to KPT25.

Ok i could say something  but i think i would have heard about it but as of now thats all i really know

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »
After seeing all this, I got alot of work to do with my stuff.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal