collapse

Author Topic: Why you closed it , you wanted me here  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
Re: Why you closed it , you wanted me here
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 04:35:50 AM »
Quote from: Magus
But anyway lets start with whorty people then and it is just because you are and admin too, so Sacar first hahaha, actually it doesnt bug me your comments, because todo lo que me digas es por que lo vez en el espejo o lo estas viviendo en realidad,  it is always the same when a person insult in that way, and yes, I have 25, so my next move is take one of your chars and hang it on a chain to proof that I am the elder and mature hahaha I never understand how you people talk first with such high mature skills and 5 min later in the next post you just show how much stupid you really are, at least I am penis all the time

And for your information before made the topic about acey it was aproved for other 2 admins buyog included, so back off, sucking the other members of my staff, it wont make that they hate me, because they are at my side I never walk alone in this cases, I am only the face that deal with the scum.

Finally...........

Ahora hace lo que quieres con mi mugen characters porque a mi no me importa, es solo un pinche juego.

No soy como tu, no me voy a quedar sentido porque un joto me dijo una cuantas cosas o me insulta en su foro.

Por dios, no me hagas reír!!!!  ;D

Now dont go around posting that we are able to post at your forum because thats a lie.

I registered there and all i was denied access to your forum.

Then to prove my point, I just went to Marvel the Outsiders and Oh Noooooooo I seem to banned all of a sudden.

All because the top dog dint like a bunch of teenagers talking about him.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

As for buyog and the rest that you just said approve of making this little feud personal.

Why come alone if they support you so much, tell buyog and the rest of the team to come hear and lets sort this whole mess out.

If you arent going to change your ways then why bother even having this conversation.

Why doenst anybody ever see the big picture, your making stuff for a FREE software.

If you dont want your stuff out in the open then dont go making a website about it and then start complaining when leechers take your crap.

I mean come on, you act like if your the only one that can make stuff for MUGEN.

And dont come to me about how hard work it is to make characters, because I do and guess what you dont see me bitching and complaining.

You make stuff for mugen because you want to. You post your stuff on a forum because you want to. No one forces you to do it.

This is the INTERNET, if you dont like how things go down then stay away from it.

You can complain and complain all you want but thats not going to get thru people.
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 04:36:13 AM »
Magus, I have no problem with you other than your repeated butchery of English in your rant threads. PLEASE stop. It kills me.

That goes to everyone else who doesnt bother to correct their spelling. Its like nails on a chalkboard to me. :'(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:38:06 AM by Barbary »

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 08:46:09 AM »
ah magus 8)
it's nice from you to show up here and and sort this whole thing face to face.
this is how big boys do it.
i'll leave this for the admins like sasuke said.
only watching will have to do in these situations.. 8)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:48:03 AM by The King of Iron Fist »
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline ChAoTiC

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:January 19, 2022, 08:06:22 PM
    • EMPTECLIP5E
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 08:48:47 AM »
Well Magus, If its a truthful explaination you want Ill give it to you the best way I can, and im sure this speaks for alot of us here. 

Concerning the leaks:  Ive had no involvement in the leaks but yes Ive downloaded them to see how good the character is.  Its only human nature to be interested in them, but on the contrary 100% of all so called leaks suck butt!  From POTS ken to Nightwing.  The quality of the characters arent good enough to keep in my roster.  Speaking scientifically now, if it is a "leak" then that means the work is in a liquid form.  Incomplete if you will.  There is nothing solid about them.  It honestly doesnt make a big impact on the community.  If my Megaman were to be leaked right now it wouldnt matter because the finished product will surpass the current version in every way.  A leak is just a random stumble stone that happens to slightly inconveince creators.  Im not saying its cool or anything, but I think its blown way out of proportion.

Concerning Magus:  I actually like you, you drive a good point man.  You do your homework and most of the time I agree with what you have to say.  The only thing is that you don't ask of anything.  Its like youre into exploitation instead of getting to a resolution.  and as you said here you want an apology.  If thats all you want then I honestly dont think that too much to ask.

Concerning Infinity Mugen Team Admins:  Im a little dissapointed here because you guys havent replied Yet. Except for you scar.  Maybe the rest will later but, Isnt this what you wanted?  You guys should be all over this topic.  Most of his arguments are irrefutable.  Just give him an apology so we can end this.  Im sure an explaination isnt even required.  all he wants is an apology.  Bulldog was apart of IMT and he was the source of all the leaks and stuff.  So I think its only fair if he was apart of the team then the team should be big enough to apologize.

Concerning Scruffy Dragons:  You guys rock!  Keep the progress going.  You also have a rat on your side of the fence.  I dont know who it is but its obvious that you do.  Do your best to weed him out.

Concerning Mugen:  Hey, its just a game.

Offline wucash

• Last Login:August 23, 2007, 01:12:49 PM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 09:26:45 AM »
Ive had no involvement in the leaks but yes Ive downloaded them to see how good the character is.  Its only human nature to be interested in them, but on the contrary 100% of all so called leaks suck @$$!  From POTS ken to Nightwing.
Leaked Ghost Rider version had only 1 intro less than beta that i realesed, nothing more. But if u say so...

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2008, 06:32:29 PM
  • The sprite is still cool!
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 09:33:21 AM »
Ive had no involvement in the leaks but yes Ive downloaded them to see how good the character is.  Its only human nature to be interested in them, but on the contrary 100% of all so called leaks suck @$$!  From POTS ken to Nightwing.
Leaked Ghost Rider version had only 1 intro less than beta that i realesed, nothing more. But if u say so...

Hello, Wucash. I enjoy playing as the Ghost Rider and appreciate the effort that was put into the character. Sorry that it was leaked by a beta tester. Great job.

I am being sincere here. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:35:39 AM by Mustkillroy »

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »
he didn't mention your Ghost Rider.
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 10:01:39 AM »
Thank you for posting Magus.

1)Banned: In response to #1 you said I was not banned then in #3 you said I am banned, that is a contradiction

2)Outsider: Unfortunately sending me over to Marvel Outsider to check anything is unfair since you had me kicked out of there too.

3)Character Intro: You are flat out lieing when you even suggest that I have any intentions of copying the Character intro system. You now have an obligation to post the e-mail that gave you that impression. On top of that, you say I got the idea from a stolen Ghost Rider, which is also another incorrect Magus assumption. It was part of the Ghost Rider video that everyone saw.

4)The most recent leak I was talking about, as you very well know, was Sunfire and this was after the Bulldog situation. Thanks for forcing me to be specific on another leaked character. In all fairness I reported this leak to LedernierAzatlan immediately and you all sat on it for a week while deciding to blame me. You make fun of the fact that in the past Infinity has been reluctant to report leaks to you and here you only prove us right.

5)Flat out Magus lies, Infinity did not distribute any of your characters, no one at Infinity has ever stolen any of Scruffy’s codes.

6)People call you names because they dislike how you treat them and others. You are very quick to judge unfairly and now you have a reputation that you won’t allow others to speak their minds, you delete posts and change user titles and even change the words people write in their own posts. You talk about minions of Infinity (which is a forum that allows everyone to believe as they may) where obviously there are minions of Magus who support your demeaning acts. That is why people disrespect you.

7)You don’t accept apologies, don’t worry, I will never send one your way again. All my appologies go to the wonderful creators who have been hurt by these leaks. Maybe if you had ever turned into a real, respectable individual you would have been told about the leaks as they occurred. Instead you took every opportunity to spit in our faces and blame every little thing that happened on Infinity.

Offline Inky(Zangief Guy)

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 30, 2015, 01:42:59 PM
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 10:15:08 AM »
Magus, I don't hate you....this war has to end.....we need to stop arguing over a fighting game engine...honestly, something makes me feel guilty.......but this war is just dumb, I think it should stop forever and be forgotten.
The red cyclone is here comrades!!

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 10:18:33 AM »
Magus, I don't hate you....this war has to end.....we need to stop arguing over a fighting game engine...honestly, something makes me feel guilty.......but this war is just dumb, I think it should stop forever and be forgotten.

Magus is the only one who doesn't want this to happen. He wants to continue this until we give up, which will never happen.

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »
Hmmm...well...still, I can't hate somebody over a pathetic arguement about mugen...

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 10:22:16 AM »
Hmmm...well...still, I can't hate somebody over a pathetic arguement about mugen...

Well, he can, apparently.

Offline REDHOT

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
    • Mugen Latino
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 10:25:28 AM »
I don´t hate to anybody in this "war", and the best thing that Infinity and Scruffy can do it is stop with this fight and with this "lies" judging a person, It is what we all want.
That good would be that all the creators of this MUGEN comunity (Infinity, Infantry, Guild, etc...) are joined, not??, but lamentably always someone this fought with someone.

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 10:31:50 AM »
I'm not in this war, no matter how rude somebody may be at times, you still respect them. It's life....flaming Magus just makes it worse, I'm surprised how you people hate him even though he came to infinity to speak hs mind. REDHOt, I agree. We shouldn't be fighting over MUGEN. It's flaming on the internet about leaks. Everybody who does that, it's VERY LOW even for the rude people, it doesn't make any sense. So please, try to stop this dumb war and get along so no more insults are fired.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 10:32:35 AM »
Ppl,´plz don´t start a huge flame magus argument about this...
As i stated a while ago...is it necessary to show this up to the public?
This should be handled IN PRIVATE i believe...that will avoid any unnecessary flames that could happen

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 10:33:13 AM »
Ppl,´plz don´t start a huge flame magus argument about this...
As i stated a while ago...is it necessary to show this up to the public?
This should be handled IN PRIVATE i believe...that will avoid any unnecessary flames that could happen

I don't condone flame wars, but if it happens...he brought it upon himself by coming here and bashing all of us.

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 10:34:23 AM »
f**k, get ahold of yourself. Did you not read my post? Respect....the key word....end the war, I wanna be able to support both sides without having to flame one and another.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
f**k, get ahold of yourself. Did you not read my post? Respect....the key word....end the war, I wanna be able to support both sides without having to flame one and another.

Am I flaming anyone? No.

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 10:37:22 AM »
No, you're not. You're just holding an eternal grudge on Magus even though he came here himself.....you just hate him, and I don't. Argueably, I'm not a Infinity nor Magus minion, I'm my own boss. I post my feelings and rant about whatever the hell I want to. And I rant that we should end this no good peice of shitsucky war before it gets too far to stop.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »
No, you're not. You're just holding an eternal grudge on Magus even though he came here himself.....you just hate him, and I don't. Argueably, I'm not a Infinity nor Magus minion, I'm my own boss. I post my feelings and rant about whatever the hell I want to. And I rant that we should end this no good peice of shitsucky war before it gets too far to stop.

I don't hate him. I hate his guts, and I hate his attitude, but I don't hate him. I'm not an Infinity minion, either, but if he's going to come here and try to start a flame war by insulting our admins and our users, does he really deserve respect?

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 10:39:58 AM »
He does if we actually try to respect him.......because..really, I'm a nice person, and flaming people makes me feel so guilty.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 11:12:04 AM by xerxes »

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 10:42:25 AM »
He does if we actually try to respect him.......because..really, I'm a nice person, and flaming people makes me feel so guilty.

Did...did the censors just fail? O_o

Anyway, if we try to respect him, nobody wins but him. He gets to go back to DCvM and declare that he "brought Infinity to their knees". How do I know he'll do this? He has a history of twisting his words in his own favor.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 11:16:40 AM by xerxes »

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2007, 10:45:58 AM »
I give up.....I'm not gonna try argueing because you'll obviously tell me it'll go wrong  :(

Offline Buyog

• Scruffy Dragons
  • Last Login:June 05, 2013, 09:58:15 PM
    • Buyog's Lair
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2007, 10:46:11 AM »
As for buyog and the rest that you just said approve of making this little feud personal.

Why come alone if they support you so much, tell buyog and the rest of the team to come hear and lets sort this whole mess out.
I'm trying to keep up in this, but frankly, 3 kids, grad school, and working two jobs, PLUS trying to actually *create* something for MUGEN instead of just fighting about it... well, honestly I don't have the time or the energy.  ::)

If you dont want your stuff out in the open then dont go making a website about it and then start complaining when leechers take your sh*t.
No, he's complaining about people taking and sharing UNFINISHED STUFF THAT WE HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED! Why is this so hard to understand? Take our public stuff and share it all you want; I realize that we're not able to stop that. But the thing that hurts us here is that someone (maybe more than one someone, I don't know) betrayed our confidence and shared our private, unfinished work with you guys. It got into Bulldog's hands, and now people on YouTube are trading for "ultra rare MUGEN charz" like my nowhere-near-finished Parasite (which it *really* pains me to see people using, because that old version is a load of crap). THAT'S why Magus calls you thieves... I don't prefer that term, but you can't deny that you were sharing things you shouldn't have had in the first place.

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2007, 10:49:53 AM »

I'm trying to keep up in this, but frankly, 3 kids, grad school, and working two jobs, PLUS trying to actually *create* something for MUGEN instead of just fighting about it... well, honestly I don't have the time or the energy.  ::)

If you dont want your stuff out in the open then dont go making a website about it and then start complaining when leechers take your sh*t.
No, he's complaining about people taking and sharing UNFINISHED STUFF THAT WE HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED! Why is this so hard to understand? Take our public stuff and share it all you want; I realize that we're not able to stop that. But the thing that hurts us here is that someone (maybe more than one someone, I don't know) betrayed our confidence and shared our private, unfinished work with you guys. It got into Bulldog's hands, and now people on YouTube are trading for "ultra rare MUGEN charz" like my nowhere-near-finished Parasite (which it *really* pains me to see people using, because that old version is a load of crap). THAT'S why Magus calls you thieves... I don't prefer that term, but you can't deny that you were sharing things you shouldn't have had in the first place.

Look, I don't condone leaking, but at the same time, Magus shouldn't be blaming us for every little thing with little or no proof.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar