collapse

Author Topic: [WIP]Bleach Mugen Project[Fullgame]  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Alchemist

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 07:16:08 PM
  • MVC-EOH, sakura/blackheart/cammy/morrigan !!!!!
[WIP]Bleach Mugen Project[Fullgame]
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:36:40 AM »

Sup! back again, I see the last topic died and we buried it a long time ago  ;) , so were back again, this project isn't going to go to waste, so for those that don't know Bleach Mugen Project or "BMP" for short is a Bleach DS port made the for Mugen engine. This is not to say it is accurate to the source material, it will feature the majority or Mugen "capable" features + extra goodies like new moves and new characters not seen in either BDS 1st or 2nd, the project started about 10 months ago, progress is often slow but steady, hopefully in future we'll be able to realise our goal and share it with the mugen comunity, anyway enough chat here's some eye candy:

[youtube=425,350]RzHMuC15cYk[/youtube]

"lifebar in this vid was made by Bwdyeti and were used for promotional purposes only, they are not apart of the project"

System features:

-Platform jump system (50%) complete: special thanks to Shinra358 for the bulk of it
-Individual Bar system (20%) no longer will you share health and power bars with your teammate
-Flashstep System (90%) similar to BDS, functions the same
-RF System (100%) use pumped up version of special attacks to deal more damage, it'll cost ya though!
-Facing System (100%)

Released Characters:

Ichigo
Hisagi
Kenpachi
Yoruichi
Kisuke
Tosen

Credits:

Project Members

Alchemist
Lightmatt
DMK
DehvidTillos
Gaara666
Wanted

Contributers

Bwdyeti
Shinra358
Kong
Neimad
Aztec soldier
DJ-VAN
Somedude
Agentsix
Liger
Dcat
Kamekaze
K.O.D
dennis872005
Sickness
Est
SirAnzai
Shin Akuma

check my youtube account for other vids!

currently were looking for a spriter to sprite a character from scratch or a base of an entire set, the style if possible is bleach DS, which on average is as little as 60-70 frames per character (not including FX which i'd be able to do myself) , so if you thing your up to it send a pm to myself, lightmatt or DMK with an example of your work and we'll take it from there :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:56:08 PM by Alchemist »

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: [WIP]Bleach Mugen Project[Fullgame]
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »
Alright i like this project alot anyways i see im in the contribute list of names sweet also is that all who is gonna be in the full game or more just wondering ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Alchemist

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »
 :thumbsup: eventually everyone featured in BDS 1st,2nd and 3rd, + extras, but that's a long way down the line, right now the line up is centered aound those in the soul society arc, and we'll release demos accordingly, i'm trying to get as much done now as possible because I believe next month DS 3rd will be released with all the sprites for the arrancars, once it's released my focus will turn to them.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 11:02:06 AM »
:thumbsup: eventually everyone featured in BDS 1st,2nd and 3rd, + extras, but that's a long way down the line, right now the line up is centered aound those in the soul society arc, and we'll release demos accordingly, i'm trying to get as much done now as possible because I believe next month DS 3rd will be released with all the sprites for the arrancars, once it's released my focus will turn to them.
Oh ok i understand, anyways i would be honored to be the one or such to do the rest of the chars palettes and such if you want me to when ready ;)

Offline Alchemist

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »
sure no prob, i hate doing pals

Offline Akeme

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 12:40:36 PM »
Alright then let me know ok whenever you need some ok plus do you know that your avy is not showing ;*))

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
*ignore my post plz...sorry*
Anyway,good luck with the project,the characters i was talking about are nowhere as near as a good quality char...
i like bleach since i started watching,so i`m really looking forward for the project :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:51:03 PM by KPT25 »

Offline Alchemist

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »
yea I've seen his work, and to say the least i'm not impressed, that ogichi of his is actually a few of my older versions of ichigo mixed together with a pal swap, yet he only credited me with the flash system, but i left it, didn't wanna make a scene of things, the 1 in the vid is the official version, only has basics for now but is quite solid  :thumbsup: , thanks for the heads up though!

edit: Kong added to credz ;D

Offline DMK

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 21, 2022, 03:57:45 AM
    • Ascended M.U.G.E.N.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 06:06:53 PM »
Yeah, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm still working and hoping to release Renji and Hitsugaya simultaniously.

Just been work and school keeping me from frequent updates compared to last year when I was basicly free and had 3 straight no work or school day nights to keep working.

Anyways expect updates on Kenpachi soon and thanks to all who help in any small way.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 04:29:47 AM »
yea I've seen his work, and to say the least i'm not impressed, that ogichi of his is actually a few of my older versions of ichigo mixed together with a pal swap, yet he only credited me with the flash system, but i left it, didn't wanna make a scene of things, the 1 in the vid is the official version, only has basics for now but is quite solid  :thumbsup: , thanks for the heads up though!

edit: Kong added to credz ;D
Alright origichi is in here great but just a suggestion but i thought he was whiter then that becuase i know i made a palette that looks just like origichi ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal