collapse

Author Topic: Quick question for Megaman fans  (Read 1420 times)

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
Re: Quick question for Megaman fans
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »
heres the true time line

MegaMan + MegaMan Battle Network + another dimension MegaMan Starforce
MegaManX
MegaMan Zero
MegaMan ZX
MegaMan Legends

notice:  BN and SF is not connected to the real megaman...

the time of MegaMan [ originial ] is where the time of megaman bn which in BN they uses pets to do works not robots... and the other dimension of megaman bn is star force which in  star force they dont use pets but those brother bands and waves which they can help problems of people [ LAME ]

hint: if you play any kind of version of starforce in DS + megaman BN 5 or 6 you can access the scene where Geo will see MM inside the dog house and

Geo will say: i guess theres someone looks like me too in the other world [ dimension ]

in megaman zero where you can see some river bots,megaman legends is now connected to the story game... but before that the ZX story should be finished first...

maybe capcom will gonna finish ZX first before taking legends 3

remember: no MM games will be released on PS3, capcom decided that they will released new MM games on WII [ PS3 is way too expensive ]

not in the topic: Nintendo Ask Keiji Inafune [ inafking ] if megaman will be participating too in smash brawl.. but capcom didnt answer the request...

to the topic:
do you get it?
so theres no need for fighting...

No one here is fighting the timeline. I just said the way he typed it, it seemed like he meant something else, but he didn't.

However I will say this as Asian-Jesus will attest to. BN and Starforce are in the same universe. Starforce is 200 years into BN's future.

whats up with megaman and these 100s and 200s of years crap.

They do that so that they can use the former's plotholes as plot-point in the new series without having to offically end the prior. For instance, X4 with the whole Zero's origin thing. That's a plot-point drawn from Rockman 2: Power Fighters. In fact, the only series that's even come to filling the gaps between timelines is Zero, and even then, you'd have to know Japanese or get translations for the soundsketches to understand events that they talk about in the X timeline like the first battle against Omega and when Zero sealed himself away. Then with ZX, they vaguely explain how Zero and co. got turned into Livemetal. And now with Maverick Hunter X, they've gone and messed with key events in X's timelime so much in ONE game, I don't know what to make of it anymore.

Cain Dies = who rebuilds Zero in X2 if he's dead? Are we to assume the Counter Hunters rebuilt him afterall?

Sigma's Scars = The Sigma Virus was supposed to be a mutated form of the Zero virus. If X gave Sigma his scars instead of Zero, then did he ever battle Zero? If not, what was the trigger that cause Sigma to go maverick?

1st. if the continuation of BN is SF then why the Cross Fusion was cancelled in SF if Netto's Father is experimenting on it?

2nd. the cause of Sigma being a maverick well = check the manga..., manga tells the true story not the game because companies will make the story short for the games they will release...

3rd. the scar? the scar is the thing i dont know in the topic...AHAH HAH:D

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 05:06:11 PM »
Dude, it's 200 years in the future. Even if he finished, they're all long dead. In fact, why'd they even stop using PETs? I don't know, All I know is the EXE development team themselves said that Starforce happens in Battle Network's future so I'll take their word for it.

Dude, the manga can't be trusted for cannonicity, they're adaptations. In the manga:

Sigma gave himself the scars, X's hemlet is a trophy not a Light upgrade, Zero got the Buster upgrade from Dr. Light, which is why he gave it to X when he died, there's a mermaid chick that never appears in the series, Serges in X2 reveals himself as Dr. Wily which is hella-not true, In X4 Dr. Cain dies from a heart attack, etc.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »
Dude, it's 200 years in the future. Even if he finished, they're all long dead. In fact, why'd they even stop using PETs? I don't know, All I know is the EXE development team themselves said that Starforce happens in Battle Network's future so I'll take their word for it.

Dude, the manga can't be trusted for cannonicity, they're adaptations. In the manga:

Sigma gave himself the scars, X's hemlet is a trophy not a Light upgrade, Zero got the Buster upgrade from Dr. Light, which is why he gave it to X when he died, there's a mermaid chick that never appears in the series, Serges in X2 reveals himself as Dr. Wily which is hella-not true, In X4 Dr. Cain dies from a heart attack, etc.
could the mermaid chick be pandora????? if so where the heck is prometheus

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2008, 05:19:43 PM »

could the mermaid chick be pandora????? if so where the heck is prometheus

No, her name in the manga is Marty, yes her name IS Marty. She's a rescue-type reploid who makes a deal with Launch Octopus to lure X into a trap and in exchange, he'll spare the ocean. Of course he double-crossed her, and she helps X defeat him, but not before L.Octopus destroyes her. Fortunately, he core data survived, so he downloads her into Launch's Main computer. Later in X3 he rebuilds her a new body, sans mermaid style and she becomes a reploid pirate.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2008, 05:26:33 PM »
In X4 Dr. Cain dies from a heart attack, etc.

In truth You just never heard of Dr. Cain after X4 (where he is mentioned just in the manual), so he never had a official end.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 05:29:56 PM »
In X4 Dr. Cain dies from a heart attack, etc.

In truth You just never heard of Dr. Cain after X4 (where he is mentioned just in the manual), so he never had a official end.

That's what I mean. The magna explains that when the Repiforce revolt started, he came to the sudden realization that if he tried to mess with X's design to create Reploids, none of it would have happened, which caused him to have a heart attack. That's why the manga should not be used as an actual.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 08:24:58 PM »

no, what i mean is, Netto's father said that they can cross fusion any time and any where using theyre pets in the nearest future, in SF they dont use cross fusion because theres nothing to fuse but the monsters... if theres no monsters so theres nothing to fuse... the monster thingy is just accidentally zapped in to Geo's brother band... if Mega never zapped into it... theres nothing to fuse... any way... Pet still rules...

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 08:33:38 PM »

^^(PM)^ Yep, like I said (and you already know, this is just for Irregular) BN is basically a reboot of the MM franchise by starting with a whole new series, which is just a new re-telling of the original MM "classic" story. And keeping with the whole technology theme, SF is the MMX of the new storyline. Like X, SF is drastically different from the original storyline, which in this case turns out to be BN. Just like how the X series is many years ahead of Classic, SF is many years ahead of BN.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline SesakaX

• Infinity Deviant Artist
  • Last Login:April 16, 2011, 10:08:43 PM
  • Literal Replicant Ego
    • My artwork on Deviant ART
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 12:48:06 AM »
He's playable as an online unlockable in MegaMan: Powered Up. You have to download him off of internet.
The cake is a PIe!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 01:10:35 AM »
He's playable as an online unlockable in MegaMan: Powered Up. You have to download him off of internet.

I already said that. Plus, you're half wrong. Protoman is IN the game. Roll is the one that's a download only.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
Is Megaman: Powered Up good? I know its a remake of Megaman 1 but I've never played megaman 1, lol. Also, is the remake of Megaman X 1 for psp? I like the X games.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 08:59:39 PM »
Is Megaman: Powered Up good? I know its a remake of Megaman 1 but I've never played megaman 1, lol. Also, is the remake of Megaman X 1 for psp? I like the X games.
Maverick Hunter X is a fun remake of Megaman X, the voices are in English and well done. The graphics are pretty clean for a PSP game, remixes are awesome it has a short film called "Day of Sigma". Plus you can play as Vile, that was just cool. Sucks though, he has the same theme song for like every stage. They did move the armor capsules around though, kind of wierd if you try getting the peices where you remember them on the SNES.

Megaman Powered up is cool too, It has two versions, you can either play New Style with the two n ew Robot masters: Time Man, Oil man. Or Old Style with the Original 6 Robot masters, NES music. And since Megaman powered up comes with a pretty good stage maker, you can make your own stages, if you have WI-FI you can share your stages and download other peoples stages from around the world. Being able to play as the bosses is also a fun addition.

Uhm...Yeah they're fun!   :)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 11:48:26 PM »
Maverick Hunter X is a fun remake of Megaman X, the voices are in English and well done. The graphics are pretty clean for a PSP game, remixes are awesome it has a short film called "Day of Sigma". Plus you can play as Vile, that was just cool. Sucks though, he has the same theme song for like every stage. They did move the armor capsules around though, kind of wierd if you try getting the peices where you remember them on the SNES.

Megaman Powered up is cool too, It has two versions, you can either play New Style with the two n ew Robot masters: Time Man, Oil man. Or Old Style with the Original 6 Robot masters, NES music. And since Megaman powered up comes with a pretty good stage maker, you can make your own stages, if you have WI-FI you can share your stages and download other peoples stages from around the world. Being able to play as the bosses is also a fun addition.

^^(PM)^ I thought Cutman was just so adorably awesome.  ^-^

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2008, 12:26:33 PM »

But them in SD makes the game a little weird.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 06:28:18 PM »

You can use Vile in Maverick Hunter X!?! Must. Get. Game.....

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 08:04:17 PM »

According to Inafune, that's how they were supposed to look back then, but the NES' limitations made it near impossible.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar