collapse

Author Topic: next year planned wips  (Read 2207 times)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: next year planned wips
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »

Oh yes, and although she's none of the designs in my sig as I'm making her capcom style. I may show some progress soon  :w00t:

Oh, I was really digging the one in your avatar.

I can't wait to see her though. :thumbsup:

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2007, 04:21:25 PM »
Maybe I'll do a wip.

Shoto me
Evil Ken (akuma stance)
Evil Dan (akuma stance)

I'm still thinking about it.

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »
Maybe Vile MVC

Userbar By The Dude Z

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 09:49:41 PM »
Maybe Vile MVC

OMG!!!!!
him is gonna rock

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »
maybe this souns too stupid..but who's Vile?  :P

Offline Saber Alter

• Best Saber
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 12:00:35 PM
  • Best Girl
    • LordKurow
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
Boba Fett Wannabe in Megaman X

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 11:52:23 AM »
Boba Fett Wannabe in Megaman X
aaight. i think i remember  L-)me
oh! new smiley!! :-w

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »

Quote from: Wikipedia
Vile
CV: Mugihito (JP; 2004), Hiroshi Shimozaki (JP; 2005-present), Lee Tockar (Ruby-Spears cartoon), Roger Rhodes (2004-present)
Vile (VAVA (ヴァヴァ, VAVA?) in Japanese) is a recurring minor villain in the Mega Man X series, and frequently reappears as a mid-game boss. He has a distinctive helm with a T-shaped visor, similar to that of Boba Fett. Vile is introduced in Mega Man X, where he is a former Maverick Hunter now serving Sigma as his right-hand man. When he first meets X, he defeats X single handily, but is driven off by Zero. Vile escapes, to capture Zero and once again confront X in Sigma's fortress, but he is foiled when Zero sacrifices himself to help X destroy Vile.

After this, he reappears in a handful of later games, having been reactivated in the latest plot. In Mega Man X3, Vile is rebuilt by the rogue Dr. Doppler, and in Mega Man Xtreme, Vile is revived in digital form by Techno. Both times, he is defeated by X. He has a somewhat larger role in Mega Man X8, where he attacks the protagonists multiple times on behalf of Sigma and Lumine.

Vile is a playable character in Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, and in his version of the single-player story he is recast as a loose cannon who is freed from imprisonment by Sigma to wreak havok. (His change of allegiance is reflected in his appearance; unlike in the original Mega Man X, the symbol on his forehead is a V instead of Sigma's stylized Σ.) He turns against Sigma's Mavericks, but in his final battle, instead of fighting Sigma, he confronts both X and Zero, though he ends up being destroyed in the end.

He made a one-episode appearance in the 1994 Mega Man cartoon by Ruby-Spears alongside X and Spark Mandrill. In this appearance, he was surprisingly similar to his game's counterpart in terms of appearance, when compared to many of the other characters. The addition of a neck and a taller, slightly more detailed head are the main differences, although it should also be noted that whenever he is about to attack, he grabs his shoulder cannon and aims manually, unlike the games (with the exception of his Maverick Hunter X ending). Mega Man didn't stand a chance against Vile because the shots from his arm cannon were just deflected off of Vile's armor. His personality is vastly different; in the games he is relatively crazy, possibly psychotic, but in the cartoon he is a collected character and has a deep, calm voice. Repeatedly in his cartoon appearance he told Dr. Wily, whom he was working with to complete his objective in the past, to "cease the human emotion."

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2007, 02:23:11 PM »
Legion of Super Heroes Mugen!

At least 1 custom screenpack...

most importantly, Supergirl, after my recent crashes Im waiting til xmas to fully start on her...  I've got other stuff up my sleeve, stay tuned  ;D

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »
Star if you ever do Starman let me know, having my own home studio, I can record you some great custom Thom Kallor sound bites.

"Mr Sandman bring me a dream"

He would make a cool helper for my Wes Dodds too  ;)

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 02:57:05 PM »

Quote from: Wikipedia
Vile
CV: Mugihito (JP; 2004), Hiroshi Shimozaki (JP; 2005-present), Lee Tockar (Ruby-Spears cartoon), Roger Rhodes (2004-present)
Vile (VAVA (ヴァヴァ, VAVA?) in Japanese) is a recurring minor villain in the Mega Man X series, and frequently reappears as a mid-game boss. He has a distinctive helm with a T-shaped visor, similar to that of Boba Fett. Vile is introduced in Mega Man X, where he is a former Maverick Hunter now serving Sigma as his right-hand man. When he first meets X, he defeats X single handily, but is driven off by Zero. Vile escapes, to capture Zero and once again confront X in Sigma's fortress, but he is foiled when Zero sacrifices himself to help X destroy Vile.

After this, he reappears in a handful of later games, having been reactivated in the latest plot. In Mega Man X3, Vile is rebuilt by the rogue Dr. Doppler, and in Mega Man Xtreme, Vile is revived in digital form by Techno. Both times, he is defeated by X. He has a somewhat larger role in Mega Man X8, where he attacks the protagonists multiple times on behalf of Sigma and Lumine.

Vile is a playable character in Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, and in his version of the single-player story he is recast as a loose cannon who is freed from imprisonment by Sigma to wreak havok. (His change of allegiance is reflected in his appearance; unlike in the original Mega Man X, the symbol on his forehead is a V instead of Sigma's stylized Σ.) He turns against Sigma's Mavericks, but in his final battle, instead of fighting Sigma, he confronts both X and Zero, though he ends up being destroyed in the end.

He made a one-episode appearance in the 1994 Mega Man cartoon by Ruby-Spears alongside X and Spark Mandrill. In this appearance, he was surprisingly similar to his game's counterpart in terms of appearance, when compared to many of the other characters. The addition of a neck and a taller, slightly more detailed head are the main differences, although it should also be noted that whenever he is about to attack, he grabs his shoulder cannon and aims manually, unlike the games (with the exception of his Maverick Hunter X ending). Mega Man didn't stand a chance against Vile because the shots from his arm cannon were just deflected off of Vile's armor. His personality is vastly different; in the games he is relatively crazy, possibly psychotic, but in the cartoon he is a collected character and has a deep, calm voice. Repeatedly in his cartoon appearance he told Dr. Wily, whom he was working with to complete his objective in the past, to "cease the human emotion."

DANG! thats a biiiig pic!

Offline Luis/Dshiznet

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 16, 2009, 04:58:10 PM
  • Aaron-sama
    • My myspace
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 03:03:46 PM »
finish all my wips
then work on snorlax from type 2 wild.

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 03:12:45 PM »
Star if you ever do Starman let me know, having my own home studio, I can record you some great custom Thom Kallor sound bites.

"Mr Sandman bring me a dream"

He would make a cool helper for my Wes Dodds too  ;)

u know it... when Im done spriting it, i'll let u know from there... and u know thats my favorite version of Sandman... 2008 will be a big year indeed  XD||

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar