collapse

Author Topic: Post your gaming videos  (Read 46382 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Post your gaming videos
« on: April 04, 2016, 09:36:06 PM »
It can be from any game or any console. just keep in my that the feed of vids to see here runs out fast to try to keep it to one post each so that everyone can share their moments....

ill start first with one my Boss battles in Blood Borne. Tough @ss game I just started getting into recently. 2nd time taking on this boss. This game is foul with the monsters lol...I love it ( I haven't beaten it yet. that was my second boss battle. I forgot to record the first one smh)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:15:33 PM by DEMONKAI »

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ParanormalParanoia

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 30, 2022, 04:02:26 PM
  • ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ SCREW THIS TABLE ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) SCREW
Re: Post your gaming videos
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 08:23:42 AM »
Ooh i bet you're gonna love the next boss in that game  ;*))

Here's me taking on all bosses from Soul Reaver.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I have videos like this from all the Legacy of Kain games, so i might put more.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:47:05 PM by DEMONKAI »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 11:49:09 PM »
haha wow. I still have that old game. it was a tough game to end BUT it was worth it!! Keep the vids coming over time when you can

and yeah man those enemies in BloodBorne is brutal. I can only imagine how this Next boss you mean is. so far I killed two of em^^ right now I'm in that area where that guy at the top of the tower is raining down Fire arrows er something, mean while some fast running swordsman is below trying to take me out. I made my way to the top where they guy was at but while fighting em I rolled off the damn roof to my death smh lol Anyway great game. I'm looking forward to getting Dark souls 3 also over the weekend

Heres the 3rd piece of sh*t I had to deal with...two parts in one.....the pain before the pleasure of victory

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 08:15:40 PM »
The boss i was refereng to was the one in that video and from what i see you already had a ''good time'' with him since you had Alfred with you  ;*))
And if didn't already know, having NPCs or other players in boss fights with you will actually give the boss more health, i don't know if it increases damage too but i think not.
The guy at the top of the Tower is called Djura and and he fires a gatling gun at you, and you actually have 3 ways to deal with him...but i won't spoil anymore  ;)

Whelp here is another video from me:

The first of the series.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 09:24:23 PM »
Dayumn....you took it back to the first Kain game. I remember that one.

yeah the mini boss Djura killed himself at the time I was fighting him. I threw a few bombs at em and he rolled off the roof to his death. what sucked was the item orb was in mid air out of my reach below so I had to leave and go to the hunters safe area and then come back to that area to where the item was re spawned properly on top of the tower to get to. Then I killed his pain in the @ss friend below running around with the sword and Gun......

and I didn't really notice the fact that the bosses get more life if you have NPCs with you^^

The game is great so far. I'm very big on horror movies and mystical mid evil type movies with monsters n stuff so I get a kick out the entire atmosphere of games these....

heres my last night encounter......

Unfortunately I missed out on getting a copy of Dark souls 3 early Friday. it was sold out in my other import store. so Ill go back Monday to get it :(

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 11:26:24 AM »
Yeah Bloodborne is great, too bad i don't have a PS3/4 to play it, so i just watch people play it...if i can't play it i can watch it!
Hope it comes to PC one day but i don't count on it.

And believe me the horror atsmosphere gets better and better as the game goes on.

From what i see of your video i think you missed one boss that is on a cathedral(not blood starved beast) although you can really missed since its needed to fight to progress in the game i just see people get to her first than Paarl. I think Paarl is optional but killing him opens up a short cut or something. Too bad you didn't fight a kidnapper in the video  :D

I actually have Dark Souls 1 but haven't played it yet. And from what i see of the 3rd one it does look good but i like Bloodborne's style more.

Well heres another one from me:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
This one doesn't really have ''legit'' boss fights but i didn't want to leave it out.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 08:57:20 PM »
Great video

-hmm yeah I think I killed that monster. Not the furry one on the Cathedral bridge with the long arm? Yeah I forgot to record killing him smdh....that was the first Boss kill I got.....then it was the Father dude in the Graveyard.....The game is huge I see like Castlevania SOTN & LOI. So easily I be walking past certain areas. I don't wanna binge on cheat vids n stuff right now since it will ruin the care to play the game. I'm just wondering if areas where I have to break down walls with weapons to get to other places

-You said a kidnapper??^^ damn nah I didn't come in contact with him. bad enough I did it the hard way killing that Father dude without the Music box. didn't know you was supposed to get it from the lil girl haha

-Darksouls is hard as F*ck man. I still haven't ended it yet. whats crazy is I think Bloodborne is easier lol^^ Darksouls looks great but its painful to play. I still like it but sheeesh smh. you have to be mentally in the mood to deal with it if abuse in games isn't your thing lol.

Well I'm kinda all over the damn place with these games now so currently I switched back to Xboxone and Quantum Break. Pretty cool game. I got it Saturday. didn't play it until today. its like Max payne but with Time altering powers

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 07:47:01 PM »
The boss i said you missed(even though you can't missed it lol) is like a different type of the first boss.
And the Kidnappers are those big guys with bags with the dogs you avoided eheh.
A funny thing about using the music box is if you use it 3 times Father Gasgoine will actually transform at the third use.

Quantum Break uh, well i'm not very informed about new games now days, reminds of Infernal and Dark Sector(both are not very popular).

Whelp...here is another one:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Only one left from the series.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 07:00:13 PM »
Cool vid.

Ohh ok (duh silly me) yeah the kidnapper that knocked me out and had that bag over my head in that Jail area. ok I got you. I thought it was something else you meant lol smh. Hmm yeah I gotta exactly see what boss monster you mean. I killed the one on the bridge. First area (past the ogre with the crows). the only one I think you mean is that area where the first kidnapper was. Up the long stairs behind the gates I was told today at work. yeah a co worker at work today told theres some were wolf chick er somethin up there^^ maybe that's what you mean? The gates wouldn't open for me for some reason so I'm gonna go back and try again....Interesting tip on the Musicbox also

Yeah Quantum break is pretty cool but I'm enjoying Darksouls 3 a lot more >:D
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 01:23:58 PM »
Yeah the wolf chick thats what i was talking about.
You know how the game is gonna be good with a FIRST boss like that, thats From Software for ya.
The part where he transforms really is a ''ohh crap'' moment lol

This is the last of the series:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 06:59:13 PM »
Really??^^ Damn I have to see this transformation lol. I gotta figure out how to open those damn gates. I'm gonna grind up a while in dark souls 3 and then see whats going on in that area to open that gate to fight that chick

Nice Montage there of the bosses man. That Soul reaver game brought back a lot of memories^^

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 10:43:43 PM »
Oh actually the ''ohh crap'' moment i was referring to was the boss on your Dark Souls 3 video but then again you won't be too far off calling the wolf girl an ''oh crap'' moment too lol
And damn in your video looks like other enemies can get that dragon arm thingy like the 1º boss...maybe further in the game he'll become a normal enemy and you to fight like 3 of them...wouldn't that be funny lol

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 10:51:59 PM »
lol oh yeah. Definitely an Oh sh*t moment. Those morphing ghouls are in a couple of areas. With them you have to kill them quick as a ghoul in two good strikes before they change. but once they do......SMDH lol I can only imagine as you said like a bunch of them I have to deal with along with a boss later on. Still currently grinding. getting stronger but I need my power to dish out. Ran into another big boss of this area that has Ice powers but I didn't take him out yet. But I will in a bit though. In the meantime heres a vid of me being caught a bit off guard by a undead dragon in the area lol

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 05:55:16 PM »
Damn that guy at the end saw his chance and took it lol

Well here's another series i did:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 07:18:36 PM »
lol he d@mn sure did take his dirty shot to my back. I didn't even realize he was there till the last minute. I was all in panic thinking that dragon was gonna Roast me er somethin lol

Oh wow I remember BloodRayne. I never got a chance to really play it back then but I see you were putting in work man^^

More  painful run ins with DS3

(the arrows shooting down like meteors are coming from way in the distance from a Huge Giant at the top of the tower which I dealt with later on)

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 09:26:41 AM »
When you got to the boss arena and saw nothing i though for a moment that the boss was gonna be the giant tree, then it was actually the giant tree and i was not expecting it  :D
Didn't seem very hard, or you just made it look easy.

Yeah Bloodrayne is cool game.
Didn't really like the second one though.
Speaking of Bloodrayne 2  :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Whelp i'm fresh out of boss fight videos  ^-^ And i still don't have Bloodrayne Betrayal.
Still working on the bosses from Undertale and Resident Evil 1,2,3.

Damn this thread has been read 225 times and only us 2 both put stuff here...

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 09:26:12 PM »
lol yeah they enjoying the show here

Yeah I sorta got spoiled early seeing what that boss was in one of the earlier trailers before the game came out. I stopped watching the trailers after that one cuz I wanted to be surprised and caught off guard. the other bosses after him coming I don't know what they look like which should be fun^^

As for bloodrayne they made a live action movie for it if I remember right lol
Nice video there btw that spider looking boss crawling all around while the enemies shoot at you was pretty intense

well now its time to share one of my painful but funny deaths in DS3 (as annoyed I get when I lose souls and don't get a chance to get em back at times I still laugh at how I be getting killed. the game is foul lol)

(at that point I was fighting my sleep playing the game till 2am in the morning on Saturday)

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2016, 10:11:16 PM »
Ahah man you gotta really watch your back, funny how getting backbombed wasn't enough  :D :D

Bloodrayne has 2 live action movies, i never saw them but people say they suck, the Nostalgia Critic even made a video about it, the guy who film it was that german film director that can't take critics and actually challenges his critics to a boxing match.

Yeah that spider boss was a huge difficulty jump when i got to her, she killed me a bunch of times since the beggining of the game is pretty easy and i wasn't really prepared that the first boss was a giant alien spider...but then again i started the game at hard mode...eh.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 09:08:11 PM »
lol yeah I forgot that B@stard was over there to my right when it happened. I was getting sleepy when it happened. but when it happened it woke me up a bit. I had to laugh smh haha

Yeah that's Uwe Boll I think you might be speaking about. he doesn't give a crap about Video game movies lol hes said it many times. His regular movies are done with more effort I noticed. Like Rampage and Attack on Darfur. Good movies but they are F*cked up on some real Violent and graphic sh*t smdh.,,,His SEED movie was Ok. Also hella graphic and bloody

And yeah I guess that will do it playing the game on Hard. I usually don't do that until I beat a game on Normal

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2016, 12:18:47 AM »
lol i like the part were the giant crap gets behind a tree then rushes at you then turns its back at you and out off nowhere rushes again, then it just bails on you :D
Did you fight an npc that has a katana(or a great sword) with ragged pants at the beggining of the game i think he was just before the first boss. 

Well i don't have more boss fight videos but still have this:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
I get rekt at 38:54.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 07:23:16 PM »
yeah the giant crabs are pieces of sh*t lol smdh. when you are kicking their @ss they flee and go back down under in the swamp before they die.
and yeah I already killed that Katana wielding enemy in my first videos. He was a bit of a pain at first till I got his timing and leveled up my damage a bit more to punish him better..

Heres the vid......(for him like 3 open slashes you're dead). I took his blade also after I finished him but I still have to level up certain attributes so that I can wield it properly to deal damage on enemies. as of late ive been more focused on strength. vitality and endurance.

(reason why I was moving like that at distance is because his rush in long blade slash is ridiculous on the damage once he gets started on the combos)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:28:19 PM by DEMONKAI »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 12:21:13 AM »
here a fun and funny video of me and my freind playing netplay with the ppsspp emulator please enjoy the video everyone  :)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 06:32:33 PM »
Great  Variety of Videos there OG!! I still have that old Naruto game there on Import lol

heres a recently lil match of me playing against a friend in Canada with cross play. Hes on PC and I'm on Xboxone
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

HAIL CROM!!

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 01:22:23 PM »
OOhh damn OG joins the brawl!
I see from the video that i missed out on many psp games(only have like 4)... God Eater looks pretty cool i might try it out.

So cross play allows people from differente platforms to play the same game online?

Whelp have some old League of Legends videos that i put togheter:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 04:12:47 PM »
Finally took out this Tough @ss Boss. He killed me over 15 times er so before that. if his doubles didn't he sure did the job....I was getting nervous as hell trying to stay away from that dude.. you cant slash it out with him straight up. its suicide. His Flaming blade is just too D@mn strong smdh

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista