collapse

Author Topic: wonder woman in the new man of steel 2 movie  (Read 4842 times)

Offline sky79

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 19, 2022, 11:31:05 AM
  • Real players and makers share.
Re: wonder woman in the new man of steel 2 movie
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »
Maybe you guys forget, Hollywood has many tricks up their sleeves to make people look different than they really are. They can beef her up if need be. They can make her eyes blue with contacts or digitally adding them. However I'd argue her having blue eyes is not the most important feature to fuss over.

If your actress has the wrong build, the wrong hight, the wrong weight, the wrong eye color and is even the wrong race.........you need a new actress.
Keep Mugen Free

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 06:59:20 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »
Seriously, untill someone says Idris Elba is gonna play John Stewart in a Green Lantern reboot, I'm done with DC movies.

Blasphamy!!!! How dare thy put idris Elba in the same sentence, as DC movie  XD||

YUCK!!!!!  :P
marvel have finally got rid of the bad taste in ben affleck, to go ruin batman,
and now marvel have the rights again to daredevil (yaaay)
 :D
but idris elba already plays one of the most strongest warriors in the marvel universe heimdall, do some research and see how many times he have bested Thor and other foes, (probably coz he has a advantage being able to see them coming miles away) but i can't see he him doing another superhero role (unless its black panther, but that's a stretch, since bp wouldn't play well, at idris's age, would have to be a younger actor, knowing marvels movie universe)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 05:30:06 PM »
Gina carano to me too looks to be a great match to play WW. eye color is just some contacts and that part is total covered. just add a bit more boobage and all visual is complete. :thumbsup:

a side note...we are all the human race! just different ethnics.  ;*))  :-j lol

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 10:09:24 PM »
Maybe they decided to pick an even worse actress for Wonder Woman to take the heat off Ben since he's one of the main roles. Haha.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 06:59:20 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 11:04:47 PM »
 ^^(PM)^ totally agree  :DxDie

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 30, 2024, 10:03:07 AM
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 04:16:11 AM »
Wonder Girl and Batfleck. Not very optimistic about this. .V.!

Offline CosmicToxin

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 14, 2015, 02:46:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 08:04:25 AM »
in the two years before the movie comes out she will be able to gain weight and bulk up to look more like wonder woman

Offline sky79

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2013, 10:13:01 AM »
in the two years before the movie comes out she will be able to gain weight and bulk up to look more like wonder woman

Not true. With filming, fitting and fight choreography, less then a year, max.

This woman needs to pack on 20lbs in her leggs alone to make that goal. To say nothing about the fact that WW is a 'DD' up top.

No matter what the movie's WW outfit will look like, it'll need more padding then a sofa to make her look even close to Diana.
Keep Mugen Free

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2013, 01:48:28 PM »

That would be extremely hard for her to do almost to the point that it's unhealthy because of how small she is, like sky79 said

"Not true. With filming, fitting and fight choreography, less then a year, max.

This woman needs to pack on 20lbs in her leggs alone to make that goal."

To do it naturally she would have to be eating and working out non stop and seeing as women don't put on weight like men do that would be murder on her body and even then she would still be a tiny because she just has that body type

my new one

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2013, 06:43:09 PM »
I don't know how to feel about this but the character Speedy Gonzales comes to mind..

"A new report claims that the Justice League will be a "United Nations" of superheroes, with each member of the team representing a different part of the world, while Denzel Washington, Idris Elba and Arrow's David Ramsey have all been considered for 'Lex Luthor' in Batman Vs. Superman...

Think McFly Think are reporting that their Warner Bros. source (who told them about David Goyer writing the Man of Steel sequel and Gotham being developed for TV) has now given them an update on the casting process for Lex Luthor in Batman Vs. Superman. Denzel Washington (2 Guns) was apparently the top choice, although "nothing ever materialized", and Idris Elba (Thor: The Dark World) was considered before his deal with Marvel Studios put an end to that idea before it even really got started. However, one actor who has been approached is Arrow's David Ramsey. The site points out that this doesn't mean Luthor will definitely be played by an African American actor.

They also claim to have some details on the planned Justice League movie, saying that the team will be portrayed as the "United Nations" of superheroes. Apparently, "The concept we’ve heard plays Superman represents  the world as a whole (Being an immigrant of Earth he speaks for everyone), Batman would represent the United States with the American Affleck in the cape-and-cowl with the Flash possibly portrayed by an Hispanic or Laitno actor and as we saw announced yesterday an Wonder Woman played by an Israeli." Presumably, Wonder Woman would represent Paradise Island, and this would without a doubt help to differentiate the franchise from The Avengers. It would also line up with the sort of political overtones Goyer brought to the Batman movies he worked on and Man of Steel. For now though, take this all with a pinch of salt!"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=91050

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2013, 07:01:36 PM »
"The concept we’ve heard plays Superman represents  the world as a whole (Being an immigrant of Earth he speaks for everyone), Batman would represent the United States with the American Affleck in the cape-and-cowl with the Flash possibly portrayed by an Hispanic or Laitno actor and as we saw announced yesterday an Wonder Woman played by an Israeli."

Why is Wonder Woman isreali, she should be greek. At least isreal is in the freaking mediterranian, LATINO FLASH THOUGH, WTF.

"The flash is so fast he can outrun the border patrol" I can see the terrible jokes now.

Even worse this'll end up like john stewart. "Man why are they using this white flash, the real flash is Mexican" or some stupid crap. Agh, First Arabian Sean COnery Bane then murderer superman and now this dumb crap, DC, you need to stop making live action movies and focus on your animated ones, because they are about 10000000x better

Why not use Blue beetle? He's Hispanic, and he's a great character, why change someone else for no reason?

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=91107

Really interesting stuff here. Apparently, Cavill was supposed to be Superman 10 years earlier with Robert Downey Jr. as Lex and written by J.J. Abrams. Wonder how that would of turned out. He did look a bit too young back then for the role, though.

(click to show/hide)

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2013, 03:48:33 PM »
I don't know how to feel about this but the character Speedy Gonzales comes to mind..

"A new report claims that the Justice League will be a "United Nations" of superheroes, with each member of the team representing a different part of the world, while Denzel Washington, Idris Elba and Arrow's David Ramsey have all been considered for 'Lex Luthor' in Batman Vs. Superman...

Think McFly Think are reporting that their Warner Bros. source (who told them about David Goyer writing the Man of Steel sequel and Gotham being developed for TV) has now given them an update on the casting process for Lex Luthor in Batman Vs. Superman. Denzel Washington (2 Guns) was apparently the top choice, although "nothing ever materialized", and Idris Elba (Thor: The Dark World) was considered before his deal with Marvel Studios put an end to that idea before it even really got started. However, one actor who has been approached is Arrow's David Ramsey. The site points out that this doesn't mean Luthor will definitely be played by an African American actor.

They also claim to have some details on the planned Justice League movie, saying that the team will be portrayed as the "United Nations" of superheroes. Apparently, "The concept we’ve heard plays Superman represents  the world as a whole (Being an immigrant of Earth he speaks for everyone), Batman would represent the United States with the American Affleck in the cape-and-cowl with the Flash possibly portrayed by an Hispanic or Laitno actor and as we saw announced yesterday an Wonder Woman played by an Israeli." Presumably, Wonder Woman would represent Paradise Island, and this would without a doubt help to differentiate the franchise from The Avengers. It would also line up with the sort of political overtones Goyer brought to the Batman movies he worked on and Man of Steel. For now though, take this all with a pinch of salt!"

o.O#

So can we just call this movie justice league already because the focus of this SUPERMAN movie seems to be no longer about him at all. To all the rest of it .V.!

Why do we need nations to represent the league hell most of them are not even human. Please WB just stick to DC source and make white character white, black characters black ect ect. Last time someone tired to do this,*cough* The last aire bender *cough* man excuse me, it was a bad idea and fans reacted bad towards it.

Man the more I hear about this the more I'm just losing hope for future DC live action movies.

my new one

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2013, 05:43:42 PM »
Blasphamy!!!! How dare thy put idris Elba in the same sentence, as DC movie  XD||

This is how I dare.

TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T GO WATCH THAT!
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Twinimage

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2013, 08:34:50 PM »
The general public does NOT know who John Stewart is. If anyone knows who Green Lantern is, the picture in their head is of Hal Jordan. I'm sure that guy would be a good Stewart, but most likely WB is going to stick with Hal Jordan. Unless they reeeeeally want to break away from the bad GL movie and don't want to have to reboot Hal Jordan so soon. They may just recast Hal and put him in the JL movie.

I don't think they're going to make JL all like "United Nations". They're just trying to un-Americanize the JL so it will be more marketable to international audiences. Just call it the Justice League and make sure they don't align with any particular government. This controversy happened in Man of Steel too. It's annoying. Who cares where they stand politically? They're super heroes! Stop trying to add so much realism to it. I just want to see them kick butt! lol ...and some good character driven stuff too please.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2013, 08:56:46 PM »
The general public does NOT know who John Stewart is...

Two seasons of Justice League and two more seasons of Justice Leauge Unlimited, arguably the greatest animated shows ever,  disagree with you.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »
Two seasons of Justice League and two more seasons of Justice Leauge Unlimited, arguably the greatest animated shows ever,  disagree with you.

I agree, in fact, I'd say the general public doesn't know who Hal Jordan is.

Offline Twinimage

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2013, 10:49:50 PM »
I feel the general public doesn't know ANY of the Green Lantern's by name, they only know of GL. We're comic book fans and watch those animated shows, but the rest of the population doesn't. I grew up mostly a Marvel fan till later in life, so I've never seen the JL shows myself. They still only know of one GL, which I believe is Hal. Stewart, though prevalent in the animated shows, hasn't reached the same level of recognition as Hal. And even with that recognition, people still don't know Hal's name. lol I just don't believe the animated series has had enough influence to garner using Stewart instead of Jordan.
I'm not saying Stewart would be a bad choice. I just don't think it will happen anytime soon. DC really needs to make more movies, like Marvel has, before they can start presenting lesser known characters. I would have never thought Thor would catch on, but Marvel did it. More so thanks to Loki though. Seems like DC still doesn't know what they want to do. They're late to the party and are trying to catch up.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:00:02 PM by Twinimage »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2013, 12:48:05 AM »

true story on that. those cartoons alone on the cartoon network ring bells.

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline PR_1030

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 17, 2016, 11:45:23 AM
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2013, 04:54:54 AM »
I really really really really really don't want to be the weird person here, but shouldn't all of this got to the already-existing Batman/ Superman movie thread? Again, I don't want to be a killjoy or anything...

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=41215.msg497020#msg497020

Also, is it the "Justice League" movie? They're originally the Justice League of America. Never mind, I think I'll go with "Justice League".

Offline trexrell44

• Student of the Game
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 22, 2020, 09:06:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 09:06:17 AM »
Lol I was thinking about the airbender movie also when I read this.
But to be honest this would have been a great idea. But with different characters and also opened up to a lot of new DC characters. If you would have made the other characters justice league international instead of justice league of america be the international team. As a matter of fact you could have used all these actors way better. Ben could have played Booster Gold. Could  have your sex appeal with fire and ice. Get your African character in Vixen without changing the race for anyone. And Batman could of still made the roster. Rocket red. And you could of still made it a superman movie without over powering his character.

They put bronze tiger on arrow with a prominate actor and the whole internet blew up about it. I'm confident that John would work as the green lantern not because he's black but because the other guys performance was not all that great.

It seems to me that they are trying to shoehorn another black character in this like they are doing in other movies. As an African American I hate this even though Denziel would probably make this movie watchable and I would get my ticket now before they sell out.He chooses his roles wisely if I hear he turned this down the movie is a bust. But I'd really like a white Led. I think the director was watching old superman cartoons and thought lex tan made him black lol.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:11:27 AM by trexrell44 »

CENTER]

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »

Also, is it the "Justice League" movie? They're originally the Justice League of America. Never mind, I think I'll go with "Justice League".

>:-(-|

whatever it is its another example of why some folks here are annoyed by the wonder woman actress they picked

For the justice leaque movie they want a Black Lex Luthor. for some reason thank just roll with a black actor for Green lantern or Cyborg but yet they just cant get a good Caucasian actor for Lex? 8=|

Back on topic....

anyway even though i dont like the choice in actress i hope the script and action in the movie makes everything look good overall. Snyder has good taste in character costumes too so it just may kick @ss anyway in theaters visually...eh we will have to hope it comes out that way as fans i guess :-??
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Twinimage

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 03:39:36 PM »
I'd take the whole international stuff with a grain of salt. I'm sure WW will still have her Greek origins. Remember, this is an American-made film. A lot of American's can't tell different nationalities apart that look similar. I have friends that don't even know Arnold Schwarzenegger is Austrian. One friend thought he was Russian. lol They probably think we can't tell she's Israeli and she'll work on her accent, like Cavill had to work on his American accent.

I doubt they're intentionally looking for a black actor to play Lex, they're probably just keeping an open mind with casting and not excluding black actors.

Visually I'm sure Snyder will hit it out of the ball park again. Man of Steel was great visually. The action was awesome! It's the drama and acting he has trouble directing well.

Offline sky79

• Contributor
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
It's the drama and acting he has trouble directing well.

And the writeing, because-

(click to show/hide)
Keep Mugen Free

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 11, 2024, 10:34:05 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 07:26:36 PM »
ok ok guys maybe i figure it out y they choose Gal Gadot for wonder woman its b/c it shows how wonder woman start out when she was young lady in this movie confuse much?

ok heres her in young justice as young slim wonder woman

and heres her as an adult but slim wonder woman

think about that soon when they plan to make a real wonder woman movie they might another female actress just like they do with batman and superman movies

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar