collapse

Author Topic: ABR Unlockables Final Poll Results!  (Read 2790 times)

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
Re: ABR Unlockables Final Poll Results!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 10:06:42 AM »
I'll be working on Ranma, got his stance done a while back; I just wanted to wait for the results of the poll.

Dude, that is pretty cool!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 04:03:24 PM »
Beauty- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081208030004/bobobo/images/a/ab/Beauty.gif

Don Patch/Poppa Rocks- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081111162740/bobobo/images/c/cb/Papa_rocks_.png

Jelly Jiggler- http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090109163710/bobobo/images/1/1d/Jelly_bob.png

Dengakuman- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091212002012/bobobo/images/thumb/9/93/Dengakuman.PNG/185px-Dengakuman.PNG

Optional characters to include would be Gasser, Softon, and Torpedo Girl- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081213001321/bobobo/images/c/cf/Gasser.gif
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090328195104/bobobo/images/d/db/Chara06Softon.gif
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090721130740/bobobo/images/thumb/b/b7/Torpedo_Girl.PNG/180px-Torpedo_Girl.PNG

YESSSSSS!!! dude i was scouting around yesterday but all i found were images with the cast mostly together in shots not separate . OH you know you got props for getting these bro. great references to use too.  ^:)^ Thank you.  I am gonna try that franken spriting of Bobobo dude as described too by Shadman.  See how that works piecing it first.  :thumbsup:

@ MacaulynGameLover ....you do know the poll is over right and we can start getting designs for these characters done up at any time we can and want bro.  :D sop yeah Bobobo has already be decided. His fans picked him.
as you see Ranma is already got a start and he is all Silva silva's to do...which will be awesome!, i will show my hand on a simple editing to Inuyasha soon with a new stance from the old one and now Bobobo will get tried out. If my good friend at the guild wants to , has time and can do it, i may be able to see if he would like to pick up Hiei. He is a great spriter of yu yu hakusho stuff.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 07:48:49 PM »
@ MacaulynGameLover ....you do know the poll is over right and we can start getting designs for these characters done up at any time we can and want bro.  :D sop yeah Bobobo has already be decided. His fans picked him.
as you see Ranma is already got a start and he is all Silva silva's to do...which will be awesome!, i will show my hand on a simple editing to Inuyasha soon with a new stance from the old one and now Bobobo will get tried out. If my good friend at the guild wants to , has time and can do it, i may be able to see if he would like to pick up Hiei. He is a great spriter of yu yu hakusho stuff.
What exactly do you mean by that? I already knew that the poll was over, what are you trying to say?

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 11:10:21 PM »
Do you know what's going on, Macaulyn? We know there's already winners and runner-ups for Lando's ABR project. Those characters that Ralf posted are going to be either for strikers or appearing to be in intro or Bobobo's win or whatever. It's for the Bobobo character, man. Because of so many votes from those, he is picked to be for the project. Please don't act selfish and don't think you are controlling the polls yourself. It's Lando's, not yours. Lando will try testing the look of Bobobo in sprite whether in scratch or frankensprite. He's working on the colors. Shadman suggested Lando to what Shadman has in mind of Bobobo's look. So we will wait for the result on what the sprite looks like for Bobobo.

Silva-silva just posted his sprite of Ranma which will be for the ABR project 'cause Ranma got voted high.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 12:51:07 AM »
Do you know what's going on, Macaulyn? We know there's already winners and runner-ups for Lando's ABR project. Those characters that Ralf posted are going to be either for strikers or appearing to be in intro or Bobobo's win or whatever. It's for the Bobobo character, man. Because of so many votes from those, he is picked to be for the project. Please don't act selfish and don't think you are controlling the polls yourself. It's Lando's, not yours. Lando will try testing the look of Bobobo in sprite whether in scratch or frankensprite. He's working on the colors. Shadman suggested Lando to what Shadman has in mind of Bobobo's look. So we will wait for the result on what the sprite looks like for Bobobo.

Silva-silva just posted his sprite of Ranma which will be for the ABR project 'cause Ranma got voted high.
I am so sorry, but I don't have a crystal ball to guess why is he posting images. I said that it was already decided, because I thought them character suggestions. So if its Lando's poll, and if I were troubling him he should speak directly to me, put your nose out of it.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 03:13:34 AM »
I might repeat this or restate this. Ralf posted the images of Bobobo characters as reference for Lando I think, so he could test out on the Bobobo ones. Maybe there won't be anymore of character suggestions unless Lando lets us know.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 12:21:50 PM »
I might repeat this or restate this. Ralf posted the images of Bobobo characters as reference for Lando I think, so he could test out on the Bobobo ones. Maybe there won't be anymore of character suggestions unless Lando lets us know.
Then I have to repeat also that I couldn't guess the motives for him to post it.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 12:57:54 PM »
Then I have to repeat also that I couldn't guess the motives for him to post it.

ok my turn to clarify . Enso explained it all .  ::salute::

ok to go further more for you , the reason for posting the images was to give ( as said ) reference to build those characters for Hyper strikers and other things affiliated with the character. thats it. Ralph and Shadman gave great ideas to try for the guy. i thank both of them for the help. i needed that.  Enso is part of the crew and gives advice on stuff as well. the answers given were very clear cut and the motive behind the images being shown was clear as well why Ralph showed them.   No rudeness towards anyone in my threads for the project please. that goes for anyone. Keep it civil people  XD||

I will try out that base idea today...before i start my birthday drinkin.  :D  i have 2 of the 3 bases and just need to nab a cool Urien top that could work well with BOBOBO. I am looking at some footage to see how a cool stance for him can be based off actual anime footage. thank you guys for the ideas and Ralph i def have to ask you a Luffy question for that team hyper i got in mind. with him zoro and sanji.   :thumbsup: ::salute::

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 04:57:15 PM »
I will try out that base idea today...before i start my birthday drinkin.  :D  i have 2 of the 3 bases and just need to nab a cool Urien top that could work well with BOBOBO. I am looking at some footage to see how a cool stance for him can be based off actual anime footage. thank you guys for the ideas and Ralph i def have to ask you a Luffy question for that team hyper i got in mind. with him zoro and sanji.   :thumbsup: ::salute::
What you need answered, Lando? I can probly get you a video of them using it if you need the audio clip or an idea of how it looks. And as for Bobobo's stance, look in a few of the anime episodes. You'll see Bobobo take a stance for when he's "getting serious" or about to use a Fist of the Nosehair technique.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 07:01:36 PM »
lol sup ralph. yeah i was checking out some vids earlier before i took a old man nap. lol. i was gonna ask about hjyper like moves until i stumbled into videos that seriously reminded me of some of the crazy stuff BOBOBO does.  other than his Fist of the Nosehair style, the specials he pulls have weird funny names. lol But something i totally forgot since i aint senn the show in a long time, he has Fusion forms with his teammates.  each one that goes into his hair( weird always to see thatlol) he transforms into a bad@ss new person with cool abilities. I saw 2 forms with one being a dude wearing some cool like outfit and seems any attack , especially a physical one bounces off of him and he has an aura around him when they do and then he has that stick type thing on his back he uses for a weapon. The other is a girl transformation when 3 of the teammates enter his head. She summons some huge Book ( talks alot about it too) and can launch some kind of attacks. So as for hypers i think these 2 so far have alot of potential.  :thumbsup:

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 09:48:17 PM »
If I were you, the only things I would actually use from the show and manga are the characters, fusions, and the fact that Bobobo uses his nose hair. I've seen a few of the japanese only release Bobobo games, and they are just... Well, absolutely off the wall. And a complete fourth wall breaker. I'd say anything from memes to 8-bit to transforming into anything to even summoning Yami Yuugi from his hair to summon Slyfer the Sky Dragon to attack goes. It's all just free ranged randomness.
Oh, and I was serious about the Yami Yugi thing.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 10:31:06 PM »
yeah thats pretty much all Bobo dude anyway. OMG man i saw those games too while searching....weirdness and had me cracking up with BOBO stance. He would be like a serious jokey character .

this stance is pure win on any level.  :DxDie :DxDie look at it at 1:12 i believe and the waist pump.  :D

he actually has a standard stance i seen that i like definetly and i found some sprites of urien that look like they may work for the upper body really good.  Yeah alot of his standard attacks seem to be Fist of the Nosehair stuff anyway for punches . Oh and hell yes a 4th wall break would def have to be in play. dude got some very off the wall moves.  :thumbsup:

For Alucard  from Helsing  seriously someone will be redoing him from a whole new base.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 12:14:43 AM »
Yo shadman i tried that combo with Benimaru bottom and Sf3 Urien top....nahh man. Urien top is far too big . i had to try ans resaize it to fit but thats a pain to keep having to do for any and evbery single sprite frame of the top half. plus editing it in shading to go down to cvs isnt that hard but its still a chore to match it up. benimaru has the right type legs , its just finding a fitting top that wont require too much work. oh and ROTD Jones afro works well . lol

yeah i said this already at the Crom site too lol.

I am gonna have to find another base top to play with.

i went and resized the Inuyasha sprite i have , I actually have several sprite rip sheets of him .  i made him more close to cvs character scale as he was much smaller in scale.  Now i can go and redo his entire outfit color and shade it the right hues and go over pretty much everything on the guy that needs the redo. This will be ABR Inuyasha's fight stance.  I also have the rest of the cast on deck too for hyper striker moves, intros and win/lose states.

::salute:: this should be fun.

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 01:27:13 AM »
You could always try Joseph Joestar from Jojos Bizarre Adventure.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2013, 01:38:37 AM »
You could always try Joseph Joestar from Jojos Bizarre Adventure.

Hmmm, question.... what made you pick him to be top base to try?

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2013, 01:51:44 AM »
The way he stands. Plus his hat could easily be replaced with an afro.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 11:12:40 AM »
sorry for the late reply back.. I havent been on net in 3 days maybe. I been sick in bed. went to work last night with what strength i had and collasped at work on table in a pool of sweat. Almost had to rush me to the ER but i came out of it on my own and they had hydrated me cause of the loss of fluids . It felt like i was dying. thats how scary it was.

well i will check out that base bro soon as i get back on again to do some more work. I think we have the sprite pack here for the guy too. so that make searching ton easier . lol 

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 04:15:28 PM »
sorry for the late reply back.. I havent been on net in 3 days maybe. I been sick in bed. went to work last night with what strength i had and collasped at work on table in a pool of sweat. Almost had to rush me to the ER but i came out of it on my own and they had hydrated me cause of the loss of fluids . It felt like i was dying. thats how scary it was.

well i will check out that base bro soon as i get back on again to do some more work. I think we have the sprite pack here for the guy too. so that make searching ton easier . lol

Oh God. That's really frickin' scary. I'm happy you're at least alive, even if you aren't feeling your best. Get better, dude.  :Terry

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »
thanx bro Hypnotize. yeah man my life clock was about to be punched out...permantly. Now i have to schedule all these tests. Getting old sometimes sucks ...especially when everything hits you right after your birthday! \-/o
All i can tell you bro is i got sucked right back into this body for a reason so Lando shall continue the fight! i just been told by docs to take it easy and no stress or overwork myself since getting slightly over this terrible flu i had and until tests are done. ::salute::

On topic.

I will post up in here the test sprite i get to finish of Bobo and then i will lock it and everything will continue from the regular ABR lab thread and Main project thread. until then any further discussions about base ideas and ideas for the other characters that are the top 7 can continue  :thumbsup: ::salute::

@ Silva Silva... i had the old school Ranma 3d game back in the day and ranma actually fired a sorta energy ball type hadoken. is that something you may be wanting to implement into him ? i have to go and watch some old footage to see if he does fire ki blasts. its been a very long time since i saw one of the Ranma 1/2 movies on VHS.  :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar