collapse

Author Topic: Mad man in Miami shot dead while eating a persons face off  (Read 5639 times)

Offline kosmos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 28, 2023, 10:17:23 PM
  • Just a casual collector, don't mind me.
    • Email
Re: Mad man in Miami shot dead while eating a persons face off
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
I'm just cracking up on how many people really believe were being attacked by zombies.

Zombies are impossible but my conscienceless (and possibly retarded) friends are making whatever they will out of this.

I think some people just want an excuse to shoot somebody and get away with it.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »
I'm just cracking up on how many people really believe were being attacked by zombies.

Zombies are impossible but my conscienceless (and possibly retarded) friends are making whatever they will out of this.

^^(PM)^
That and the fact that the media is blowing this up to make it seem like there zombies crap is ridiculous in my eyes that's why i don't watch T.V. and its called Tell-Lie-Vision for a reason people
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 07:51:04 PM »
WHO SAID ZOMBIES? I ONLY SEEN PEOPLE HERE SAY ZOMBIES AND THEY WERE JOKING.  /:O

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
WHO SAID ZOMBIES? I ONLY SEEN PEOPLE HERE SAY ZOMBIES AND THEY WERE JOKING.  /:O

exactly!  ^^(PM)^

oh and plus , never say stuff like this is Impossible. Scientists play with stuff you can only imagine and create stuff you never get to see or hear about till its dooms day or a coverup on something that escapes. like when i was watchin that show on Mermaids. yeah it had me till i saw the video the kids took and at the end part of it the mermaid that washed ashore jumped up screaming. i knew everything else was real till that very snippet. the military guy made it very clear, when something happens and the public see it, hears it , they have a way of making you the people believe whatever they want you to believe. even if you even stared at it in the face, they will try and somehow they still succeed.

but trust me  there is all kinds of stuff goling on whether your a believer or not...its happening.

let me now get my hand cannon ....just in case. \-/o

:D

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012, 09:00:24 PM »

Zombies? Like rise from the dead and come back? lol nah very unlikely and that definitely wasnt the case with those guys trippin off some bad drugs. This has happened before in the 90s with another situation and the guy is still doing life in jail. but a 28 weeks later type of pandemic viral outbreak? yes very highly and i stand by that notion. The first bird flu for one had high potential already. I already showed details and links that revealed something happened when a group of scientists experimented and tested its limits. A dirty secret coming to the light. It happened late last year er so

Anyway whatever happened the government officials dreadfully didnt want to speak on what they seen with the results. they tested it on animals of course and then had to terminate them quickly there after. The situation was spoke about on the news very very briefly because the government officials didnt want the public to know about or panic on the fact that they made the bird flu 100 times worse than what it was. The new bird flu contained by the government (and in all seriousness) was dubbed deadly with pathogenic pandemic potential with a high rate 50 times easy to pass from one person to another. it scared the sh*t out of one major group of scientists and they got into an argument with the government's scientists who actually wanted to harness what they played around with...f*ckin of course they did 8=| They buss they @ss making virus worse but cant seem to find a total cure to cancer or Aids "so they say"  smdh

eh anyway my point is a Raging psychotic virus that breaks out makes and people start trippin and eating each other simular to LSD but with an infectional capability is VERY VERY POSSIBLE....dont be a fool to what the government cant do
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 09:51:19 PM »

Zombies are impossile...

Your body breaksdown fter you die... you wouldn'teven be able to move yourself after a few minutes to an hour due to your muscles breaking down.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012, 09:53:58 PM »

Zombies are impossile...

Your body breaksdown fter you die... you wouldn'teven be able to move yourself after a few minutes to an hour due to your muscles breaking down.

^^(PM)^
Thank you Thank you lol
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2012, 06:28:46 PM »
yes, me and lando are just messing around

and when people refer to zombies now-a-days they arent nessesarily refering to the living dead, but possibly something that likes human flesh
see:
-i am legend
-28 "X" later

and ofcourse mind altering pathogens are quite real

but of course this occurance is just a freak case of what is known in the medical feild as
"trippin balls"
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2012, 06:57:56 PM »

and when people refer to zombies now-a-days they arent nessesarily refering to the living dead, but possibly something that likes human flesh
see:
-i am legend
-28 "X" later

but of course this occurance is just a freak case of what is known in the medical feild as
"trippin balls"
everyone i know refer to those as just monters. never heard of zombie being aplied to those till now.

Offline kosmos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
You people don't have idiot friends who believe these were real zombie attacks and the governments covering up? Cause I've got friends like that.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2012, 07:23:05 PM »
You people don't have idiot friends who believe these were real zombie attacks and the governments covering up? Cause I've got friends like that.
:DxDie people amaze me with how dumb they can be.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 09:56:43 PM »
:DxDie people amaze me with how dumb they can be.

Our government covers up alot of things but that don't mean that "zombies" are real...i mean sure enough you have people who go into a sort of "psychosis" state but other then that the whole zombie ordeal is plain garbage 8)
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2012, 10:42:47 PM »
ZOMBIES are not possible. Now a zombie state of mind yes...aka total psychosis. Whoever is thinkin that day of the dead and night of the living dead sh*t is real needs to go back to sleep lol. Now if you talking about a super infection with particular Rabid results yes i believe that but theres no way in hell no dead person is going to come back to life biting and scratching at you. no way...

a 28 weeks later kind of Rabid Virus experiment gone wrong and unleashed yes. any virus can be concentrated to become worse than what it already was. thats a fact. It just takes the right group of scientists to perfect it.

Of course cats like me lando and overlord are taking lil jokes with that but other than that of course not....

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2012, 11:14:46 PM »
bath salts??!!! the miz voice: REALLY??!!!! REALLY???!!! that's what they're saying mr . hungry man dinner was hopped up on in florida. it just bugs me out how people just get into drugs and let themselves go after it. but eating people is just.... wow..... i'm just surprised that the guy is still alive!! now would be kinda a good time for the government to get back on the war on drugs before another phene take a chunk off another dudes face lol

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2012, 11:33:57 PM »
plain and simple. Zombies are the dead getting up and actting again. In all case discussed rather fiction or real they involve "LIVING CREATURES" so there not zombies.  :(|)

>:-(-|
Now in theory if one could stop the decay process and jump start the brain seconds after death. (Or else brain damage may occur.) Yeah you got a zombie but this would involve stopping the body's growth.(I mean its dead so...yeah)Tho dead this would create a life that doesnt need fuel to sustain it mean immortality "of sorts". But with this the body losses any ability to heal since growth is disabled. reproduction functions would fail. Organs that produce membranes would fail. weather too would affect the body and how it functions. there are MANY other things to factor in why zombies aren't real.

Offline kosmos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2012, 02:24:44 AM »
A war on drugs would be pointless and counter productive. Our country makes billions of dollars from the drug trade and at this point it would actually cripple us to stop it.

Offline catman7622

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 20, 2014, 04:07:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2012, 05:08:59 AM »
i'm thinking this is what the guy saw when he ate the other dudes face.
http://www.markitthing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/happy-meal.jpg
this stuff is crazy! i do have a question though.... why doesnt this happen in jersey. i guess cause they brush there teeth with the t-virus.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2012, 12:36:33 PM »
bath salts??!!! the miz voice: REALLY??!!!! REALLY???!!! that's what they're saying mr . hungry man dinner was hopped up on in florida. it just bugs me out how people just get into drugs and let themselves go after it. but eating people is just.... wow..... i'm just surprised that the guy is still alive!! now would be kinda a good time for the government to get back on the war on drugs before another phene take a chunk off another dudes face lol

ah...see thats the same sh*t one of my co workers in the office said she heard too. He ate salt er somethin and snapped!

Dude did you see how the victims Face looked?? man his face looked a bit like (but worse) the guy who got spit in the face by the FLY in the oldschool flick "The Fly 2" lol MSDH /:O

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2012, 08:12:23 PM »
is the drug game that messed up dudes gotta get high on bath salts?? wow..... just wow..... three in one week on top of that. hey long as nyc is safe we have our functioning maniacs lol!! then again , the d and 4 train at night is kinda off lol

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »
bath salts is a disgner drug
not regular bath salts
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2012, 08:54:44 PM »
bath salts is a disgner drug
not regular bath salts

well then.. :-??
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:14:32 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2012, 09:17:54 PM »

see:
-i am legend
-28 "X" later

"trippin balls"
^^(PM)^  exactly! just messing around bros.

well when we say zombies like here in my city me and the homies be clowning. like they say "OMG>>>28 days later is comin!" or OH SNAP, its going Racoon City these days" for laughs. but the 28 days later thing and I am Legend i can believe a entirely whole lot more than a real walking out of the ground zombie.  lighten up , its justs jokes. lol.

now ask me do i believe in ghosts? yes i do. why... cause it happened to me and my family. someone called on my grandmoms house phones and we all didnt know who it was and kept talking about how she died, we thought it was a practical joke until my brother was holding the other end of the cord that wasnt plugged in and she was talking the whole time and phone was off the jack!  spooked everyone in the house cause that was IMPOSSIBLE MADE POSSIBLE. it was house phone that had to be plugged in the wal;l jack in order to even work and hadnt been plugged in for months. so yeah go friggin figure. i know for a fact cause i was talking while holding the phone in my hand and the unplugged cord and was freakin the hell out. i was scared sh..less!

with all these new designer drugs and stuff being laced with stuff and people are finding even more ways to get that ultimate high cause they cant afford your average street drugs  or they just plain weird and wanna try something, i can see why they all going psycho. eating someone face off and eating hearts and brains is cannibalism. its been around since the dawn of man but this is just gettin crazier and crazier especially hearing about it all in the same week and by people who normally may not be practisioners of cannibalism and just junkies. its freakin gross.....and scary.  :-SS :-& @^@

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2012, 04:59:52 PM »
This sh*t right here though had me rollin at work today

Towards the end of the video...reality kicked in for the jokester

This clown lucky no serious goons were around to shoot at him in the hood like that lol

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
Quote from: DeMoNk@I link=topic=37782.msg455503#msg455503

This clown lucky no serious goons were around to shoot at him in the hood like that lol

[/b
^^(PM)^ :DxDie
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:06:24 PM by Rage »

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »
 :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

O d@mnnnnnnn they tryed to jump that ni99a at the end LOLLLLLL :D :D
Sting Of The Scorpion

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar