collapse

Author Topic: MVC Megaman X WIP  (Read 11039 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 13, 2024, 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
Re: MVC Megaman X WIP
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2012, 01:39:01 AM »
I started this MVC Megaman X project, created the initial sprites and all the edits including the adjustments were made from my sprites that I created except for a few animations. Most of the people who helped me will even admit to this.

I am looking for more spriters to continue spriting him in my place because I have been busy with real life. I have 2 jobs, am attending college and have a kid. I don't have much free time to sprite, but I don't want the project to get canceled. So seeking spriters to work on expanding the sprite sheet in my place is the best option right now to keep the project going. If I find some more free time to sprite, I'll get back to work on X.

I have given credit to everyone that has worked on my MVC Megaman X project. I'm not monopolizing anything. The sprite sheet and future character when completed, is and will be open source. If you have a problem with the sprite sheet getting put on hold until I find some spriters to work on the project, join the spriting team and help expand the sprite sheet.

I had asked Rage for her help spriting, not because I feel I can't sprite, because if I felt that way, I would have never created a sprite sheet for MVC Megaman X. AxKeeper, although not the most popular member of the Mugen community, had seen me develop my sprites from the very start. I admit that I am not the best spriter in the world and need much practive to improve my skills. To make sure the sprites are of high quality, I have been asking good spriters to help me improve and expand the sprite sheet. Rage was one of the members that asked for help expanding the sprite sheet, because I admire her spriting skills and felt she had an interest in Megaman-related characters. Of all people, I asked her more than once, possibly 3 times. I had no intention to annoy her or harrass her. I just understand that sometimes people may change their mind later. So I had asked her from time to time. This was also the case with Balthazar, who is another spriter that I admire, except he actually helped me and I feel it improved the quality.

I am just trying to create the best MVC Megaman X that I can, with help when I can. There are other Mugen projects that come from the efforts of teams and their projects get put on hold too. Mine is not the only one. Perhaps you could take out some anger on them for a matter in equality (joke).
I harped on you in the past about this wip. You never said any of this. Wish you had cause I been thinking of you negatively. well I apologize for what I said here and what I said at other places.

I would offer my help but I'm too busy with rmm.  I'm hoping to make some major head way in my rmm wip.  Then maybe I can lend a hand.  That would be in smoothing out animations if it was to happen. no original work.

Also there no need to cancel the wip because you lack time. sprite here and there when you get a chance. Some wip take years and those are some of the best. Because they were dedicated and took there time.

lastly and the MOST important thing. RAGE IS RAGE.  Please refer to me as such. There is no him,her, he, she. Only rage ( or princess)

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline empawk

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 20, 2023, 04:37:37 AM
    • Empawk's Domain
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2012, 01:39:25 AM »
Now, I don't mean to be offensive, but this sounds like "I can't make sprites by myself, so I kept asking everyone to do them for me, and since nobody did I'm cancelling it."
Do you doubt my involvement in the spriting of my project? I can sort of understand where you're coming from if you haven't been following the progress and development of this thread very long. A lot of posts were removed to keep this thread fresh. So a lot of my the development cannot be seen. So only witnesses of my work can tell you what I did and didn't do, as well as myself. You can take my word for it or you can ask them. Everyone got credit for their work. I'm not really hiding anything.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2012, 01:45:39 AM »
Rage be ragin'.
yeah but that's because I'm a fan of you're work here. And I want to see the beauty continue. I love animation and this wip has caught my eye.  :-??

Sorry for double posting

Offline empawk

• Initiate
    • Empawk's Domain
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2012, 01:49:08 AM »
I harped on you in the past about this wip. You never said any of this. Wish you had cause I been thinking of you negatively. well I apologize for what I said here and what I said at other places.

I would offer my help but I'm too busy with rmm.  I'm hoping to make some major head way in my rmm wip.  Then maybe I can lend a hand.  That would be in smoothing out animations if it was to happen. no original work.

Also there no need to cancel the wip because you lack time. sprite here and there when you get a chance. Some wip take years and those are some of the best. Because they were dedicated and took there time.

lastly and the MOST important thing. RAGE IS RAGE.  Please refer to me as such. There is no him,her, he, she. Only rage ( or princess)
You were the one who didn't understand. So if you had any questions, you should have came to me. I private messaged you several times. It's not like I told you not to message me. ;)

As for the offer to help polish up some animations in the future when you have time, I'm happy to hear that. I will be happy to include your name in the credits if you decide to work on him. :)

Offline empawk

• Initiate
    • Empawk's Domain
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2012, 01:50:25 AM »
yeah but that's because I'm a fan of you're work here. And I want to see the beauty continue. I love animation and this wip has caught my eye.  :-??

Sorry for double posting
I don't mind double posts as long as it's not some glitch type deal where you're typing the same thing repeatedly. XD

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
Mvc megaman x wip
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »
@ Empawk See, buddy? Told ya it'd work! ;-) How about you guys get a team name you all agree on for equal credit? I'm working on a surprise myself. Don't spoil it, Emp! :)

Offline empawk

• Initiate
    • Empawk's Domain
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2013, 04:38:16 PM »
Here is a portrait I made for X.

Here is the new shading style for X. The new shading style is based on X4. This was done by Tenchi.

Shoryuken has been created by Supa.

I'm currently working on an aerial kick for X, something to give him some melee ability.

This is just practice, to see if I could make a good X Buster.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 04:22:14 AM by empawk »

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2013, 04:43:06 PM »
Cool pixel art, there. :Terry

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2013, 04:49:15 PM »
Glade to hear the best looking X on the webs is back in production.  :)

Offline ChAoTiC

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:January 19, 2022, 08:06:22 PM
    • EMPTECLIP5E
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2013, 01:20:29 PM »
Not a big fan of the new shading, but sweet shoyruken tho. 

Offline empawk

• Initiate
    • Empawk's Domain
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2013, 02:24:14 AM »
Not a big fan of the new shading, but sweet shoyruken tho.
I won't get mad if someone remakes the sprites in MVC Megaman style. It's all open source, afterall. Just give credit for everyone's work and you're good to go, my friend. I have found out that someone is working on an MVC Megaman X with shading like your Megaman, Chaotic. He should be complete soon. So just wait on him a bit. His X looks great. :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 02:39:37 AM by empawk »

Offline empawk

• Initiate
    • Empawk's Domain
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2013, 07:32:17 PM »
This was made by Empawk
This was made by Supaman2525

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:39:26 AM by empawk »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2013, 07:35:10 PM »
That kick makes him look taller than in the other sprites

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar