collapse

Author Topic: [HIGH RES] Marvel VS Capcom 2 "Marvel" Portrait Pack (Standard and Nexus!!)  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Saikoro

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 25, 2019, 06:13:40 AM
  • Play it LOUD!!
Here's a release that I'm really excited to share with all of you!!   ;)

I was originally going to save all of these for one gigantic release, but I figured what the hell, let me start the weekend off right.

What you have before you are mostly all of Marvel VS Capcom 2's (more on this below) portraits for both of your Standard Mugen users and Nexus Reborn Mugen users. Marvel VS Capcom 2, in my opinion, has some of the most beautiful sketched artwork I have ever seen. I also feel that MvC2's art never got the attention it rightfully deserved in Mugen, so here you go....

I would also like to thank Big Boss for releasing Nexus Reborn to us, allowing me to format in his manner. Also, MaxBeta for being an all around nice guy who pointed me in the direction of these lovely portraits.

STANDARD MUGEN USERS

My standard formatting for portraits is 240x280 resolution, twice the size of your standard portraits (but much better). Therefore, BE SURE to set your Fight AND System.def's "p1/p2.face.scale to "0.5." That's the only way these can be viewed correctly. Here's some preview shots of what you get

Here's Thanos and Blackheart

Here's Venom and SpiderMan

Spiral and IceMan (Nobody ever gave Spiral a nice portrait before ;D )

Lastly, here's Captain America and Omega Red

NEXUS REBORN FORMAT

That's right. All of these 26 portraits were also formatted to Big Bosses three size standards. Here's some previews of what's included:

Here's Sentinel and Shuma Gorath on the Select Screen

Here's Cable VS Psylocke

Gambit's Victory/VS Screen Portrait

Lastly, Sentinel's Victory/VS Portrait

At the last second, I realize that I made Sentinel, Juggernaut and Thanos a little too big. At this point, just crop them. It's that easy. This is a side effect of starting off with a new format: I made Sentinel first, and thus, he's a little too big.

So, I'm sure most of you are going to ask "Saikoro, where the hell is Magneto and Storm in all of this?? I WANT MY TWO PORTRAITS!!" Well, Magneto and Storm do not have super high quality scans anywhere on the net, therefore I couldn't make portraits for them. Instead, I have you guys covered because I'm awesome like that....  ;D

I'm going to include both Magneto and Storm in my upcomming MvC3 "Marvel" portrait pack that follows multiple formats as well. MaxBeta is working on sketching out Magneto, so expect something by him when he is done (I told you he was cool). Also, expect the entire Capcom side of Marvel VS Capcom 2 and 3 within time. This release kicks off a slew of projected releases I have lined up. Expect high quality releases along the likes of Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo and Melty Blood along with some more surprises.

Before I forget, here are the links!!

Standard Formatting
http://www.mediafire.com/?0d77cchqz4h3cwm

Nexus Formatting
http://www.mediafire.com/?o6b7kaj8ool71kr

Enjoy guys. Lots of heart and soul were put into them as I sincerely hope you will enjoy all of these. Feedback is always welcome!!

-Saikoro
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:23:46 PM by Saikoro »

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
Hell yeah dude!... nice work with this thing.

Greetings  ;D

Offline catbat74

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 27, 2014, 07:06:08 PM
    • Email
Love the addition of the win portraits :thumbsup:
Is there a special way to put them in?

Offline Saikoro

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 25, 2019, 06:13:40 AM
  • Play it LOUD!!
Love the addition of the win portraits :thumbsup:
Is there a special way to put them in?

Not necessarily. All of the standard format ones simply go in your 9000,1 image. For Nexus, instructions are in the readme.

Hell yeah dude!... nice work with this thing.

Greetings  ;D

Thank you kindly!! I've always been somewhat lingering here on IMT, so I figured I'd share my releases with you guys as well: some people usually stick to one community.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar