collapse

Author Topic: Shin Fuuma! (now with a video!)  (Read 1008 times)

Offline shin fuuma

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 08:40:26 AM
    • Email
Shin Fuuma! (now with a video!)
« on: September 28, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »
Just wanted to introduce my WIP here at infinity. Its Shin Fuuma. This is my first creation so please be kind, I no hes not perfect but im learning! Ive been working on him a little over 2 months now and hes about a month from beta I think. (depends how much time I can give him). he started out as just a pallet edit of the ngbc_fuuma that fervicante made (I have since gotten permission from him to make an edit)his hair and cloths were the same color so I started by learning how to make a new pallet, then I started to separate his hair color and clothing color. Im about 90% done with that now!
Then I decided I was spending to much time on him for it to be just a “new pallet” of ngbc_fuuma and thought of doing much more. He will now be a 6 button character instead of a 4 button character. He will be a mix of mvc and cvs style play. He will have about 10-12 special moves, 10 or so super moves, an ultra combo and 1 fatality. I have had to make a bunch of sprite edits for everything im wanting to add and am about 75% done with that part. Im using a lot of open source code but still changing it up a little. Here is his progress so far.

Sprites = 75%
Code = 75%
Sound = 25%
Fx = 50%

Ive gotten a ton of help here so I thought id show off a little of what ive been doing.

These are all older gifs I did as a start to the moves I wanted to do so just remember some of these are a little “rough”. i need to do a video of him in his current state.........

This is his select screen pic. (still working on this though)

this is the fuuma crusher. This was one of the first things I made an animation out of. It is smoother now 

this is his swords throw animation.
and his swords projectile.

If someone could tell me how to take a video of my mugen ill post up an updated video of him in action.

so what do you think??

EDIT: well my computer runs slow with just mugen running, but its almost unbearable with camstudio AND mugen going at the same time  >:(

but here is a VERY crappy video (my first) that is REAL choppy. this is just a short video with only a few of the specials and no supers. i could not pull most off in sloooow mooootiooon............ but you get the idea  ;D

and again I KNOW THIS VIDEO SUCKS!!!!!!AND IS CHOPPY AS H3LL!!!  :o

« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 11:32:42 PM by shin fuuma »

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
Re: Shin Fuuma!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »
Looks good so far :) To make a video, download and install Camstudio. Its the best screen recorder software out there! Just remember to go into the options though and enable sound recording from your speakers.

Offline Mugen Toons

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 04, 2009, 03:24:49 AM
    • MT Network
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 01:52:30 PM »
looks so cool. good luck  ;)  :)

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »
you need to clear the pink around the first animation

Offline shin fuuma

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 02:40:42 PM »
the first few times i did a gif it did the "pink" outline, but not until i uploaded it. it is not like that in the game or in the gif on my hard drive. like i said these were done awhile ago and when i get home ill try getting  Camstudio up and running and do a video. and thanks for the complements guys :)

Offline shin fuuma

• Initiate
    • Email
Re: Shin Fuuma! (now with a video!)
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 11:33:54 PM »
see my edited first post for the "crappy" video!!

Offline shin fuuma

• Initiate
    • Email
Re: Shin Fuuma! (now with a video!)
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 11:56:45 AM »
ive got a few more things done now, like his blocking sprites and a new special move. should have most of the spriting done in the next 2 weeks or so, then i just need to tune up the hit sparks and the get hit animations and ill be onto the sounds and then a beta :) i may need a few people to help me out once i get to "beta" status.......

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal