collapse

Author Topic: Video Game Voters  (Read 571 times)

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
Video Game Voters
« on: May 14, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »
Fellow gamers, I've found a website that lets us speak our minds about Video games and censorship laws that could impact the way we buy video games and possibly more in the future if the Supreme Court upholds the California game law. It's Video Game Voters and it's pretty amazing. You should go and check it out and judge for yourself as a Video game player.

http://videogamevoters.org/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:08:29 PM by Yuri Jacobs »

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Video Game Voters
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 02:52:35 PM »
hey whats good with ya Yuri. i checked out the site from the link you posted. good stuff indeed. kinda begs to questions of even , why is california even bothering trying to have such a state law in place. i already feel since it was turned down from Arnolds time that the new brown case version is going to get a thumbs down from them as well. The demographics for video gaming has become a staple here in the states. it brings in the one thing that trumps alot of lawseekers trying to stop something they deem  video gaming being harmful.... and that one thing is MONEY. its been said almost every other home in America has a pc of some type and every 3rd home ..or second as well... has a gaming console /handheld as well. Thats not even including cellphone gaming apps becoming more broader in scope and graphical detail being upped more notches.  i will definetly join  the VGV so i can cast my votes on stuff. thanx Yuri for the post. :thumbsup:

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
Re: Video Game Voters
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »
Well, I know it's an outside site, but for those who don't want the government to regulate video game sales, this is the site you might want to look at.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal