collapse

Author Topic: Awakened Terry V3 "Legendary Wolf" Final cut Lab room  (Read 5061 times)

Offline Odin787

• Unit 01
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:October 21, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
    • My deviant Art
    • Email
Re: Awakened Terry V3 Final cut Lab room
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 12:57:08 AM »
awesome stuff man, He definitely looks like he will be lots of fun to use, already subscribed to your youtube channel btw. keep it up ::salute::
"An artist's responsibility is to be irresponsible. As soon as you start to think about social or political responsibility, you've amputated the best limbs you've got as an artist. You are plugging into a very restrictive system that is going to push and mold you, and is going to make your art totally useless and ineffective." --David Cronenberg

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 01:56:06 AM »
 :D =D> Now that's a kickass char with the cool moves!!!!! I like how Terry does the Super Cancel on ground where the camera zooms in to him while doing big burst. I can say/tell that he must be doing in the likes of ReubenKee's DragonClaw and both Evil Ryu and Evil Ken. I mean coding wise. I don't know 'bout Mugen coding but I understand they're coded (in some parts). You always give the Mugen peeps up with enjoyment everytime you post updates.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline GrayFox

• Last Login:August 31, 2020, 03:38:43 AM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 04:10:56 AM »
I smell "ORIGINAL COTY" for me, awesome again so far my friend.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
awesome stuff man, He definitely looks like he will be lots of fun to use, already subscribed to your youtube channel btw. keep it up ::salute::

Cool man and welcome to the channel anytime. Hopefully in the end most folks enjoy what i tried to do with that terry concept. stay tuned for more ;)

I like how Terry does the Super Cancel on ground where the camera zooms in to him while doing big burst. I can say/tell that he must be doing in the likes of ReubenKee's DragonClaw and both Evil Ryu and Evil Ken. I mean coding wise.

Cool you took notice of that zoom effect haha. Yeh if Reu was till around hed probably laugh at how far ive come learning to play with codes there lol. In the end i think youll get a kick out of how i used the FX while youre using him or watching him fight 8)

I smell "ORIGINAL COTY" for me, awesome again so far my friend.

thanks Gray 8).

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:54:30 PM by DeMoNk@I »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »
95% complete. yeh im dragging this out till the very end. Ive grown to be a decent coder now but i still have a lot more to learn. right now im just studying damage dampeners. Pay no mind to that energy bar in the video. when the character is finally released in some time only then youll see the real results as you use him and watch him fight

Anyway this a bit of the latest ive done with some EX moves and a Final update to that Ultimate wolf power.

His AI is basically 90% intact how i want on an agressive level. Its just certain facts i want to nail right though. his AI to run back on screen i really want to fix a lot better. im studying a few chars that have that well laid out.

The 5% of the character thats left to do is just his general intros and win states. I cant do but so much since i didnt collab with other creators like that with their characters. the only one ill leave a slot open for is Lando's terry when its done. We are going to be on a wild Guilty gear intro tip with that...

anyway thats all for now.

Awakened Terry (Legendary wolf)

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2012, 10:56:16 PM »
ill leave a slot open for is Lando's terry when its done. We are going to be on a wild Guilty gear intro tip with that...

Awakened Terry (Legendary wolf)

OH YEAAAAH indeed bro! we def gonna have to have some fun and plan out a good kick@ss intro. dramatic shyt all the way!  >:D ( insert Kai evil genius smiley) lol

he is lookin hella flava bro. love the work you putting into him and oh yes.... more supers and more supers ...the hell wilder and better he is!  Final cut... bring him on son!

Offline brownieboy

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 10, 2017, 05:42:40 AM
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 08:30:06 PM »
outstanding!!! one of my favorite mugen characters! cant wait to see the final product :)
woman and children sleep safely in bed, because rough men with guns do violence on their behalf...

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: Awakened Terry V3 "Legendary Wolf" Final cut Lab room
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2013, 12:27:12 AM »
outstanding!!! one of my favorite mugen characters! cant wait to see the final product :)

Thanks man. Traditional terry but a bit out there. dont think total CVS capcom stuff. Just have fun with em.

Ight folks, Just showing off the well improved AI ive done to this final version. Ive been working at that AI for a very long time. I let the CPU battle it out though in this video. The Raiden KOF 13 creation there is no joke with the AI. dont sleep^^ He deals heavy damage but its still great. My terry can man handle almost ANY aggressive character. Not Night mare geese cheap. No. Im talking just pound for pound combo, offense and defense aggressive. Since folks like making all these damn videos fighting against tough AI characters well thats why i birthed him that way this time. He was almost UN beatable at one point but i toned him down and broke em in a speckle of a way so folks can at least have a decent challenging match. Ive decided to not compete with ridiculous AI characters like nightmare geese

Anyway Pardon the lag. You can read the description on anymore details

and yes ive given my characters AI a dirty edge in some ways..Im pretty sure some of you noticed a major one already. digestable pain i should say. folks should have fun trying to beat him. certain things you see happening wont stay the same though. im still tweaking a few things before release. which is fairly soon

Ive tackled fixing his AI Run to engage enemies much better as you all can see too. im gettin there folks..
Gettin there^^
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:52:10 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2013, 09:51:21 PM »
Update:

just fixed a few things i had to back track on after i made that video. i fixed a lot of his custom hit states. I re numbered properly some of his priority hit frame numbers that react to special hits. Now My custom Guard Crush looks correct when he does it to all characters. They react how they are supposed to now. If you notice in the video Raiden dissappears a few seconds after the first big hit of the Ultimate wolf power. That was my custom hit trigger making him react that way. I fixed that properly now...

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
DK, bro, what's good? Glad to see Terry's still in the works. I can't WAIT to get my hands on him. It'll be like I'll have the very essence of crom with me all the time!

Offline Odin787

• Unit 01
  • Initiate
    • My deviant Art
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »
Great work as always, the changes are pretty cool, it shows you have worked hard on him, keep it up.
"An artist's responsibility is to be irresponsible. As soon as you start to think about social or political responsibility, you've amputated the best limbs you've got as an artist. You are plugging into a very restrictive system that is going to push and mold you, and is going to make your art totally useless and ineffective." --David Cronenberg

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2013, 07:28:38 PM »

DK, bro, what's good? Glad to see Terry's still in the works. I can't WAIT to get my hands on him. It'll be like I'll have the very essence of crom with me all the time!

what up Mach25. yeh im still cookin this up the best i can. The crom alone will have a lot of cool stuff out here and there.
You'll get kick out of the character for what it is aside from all the other terrys thats out for mugen

Great work as always, the changes are pretty cool, it shows you have worked hard on him, keep it up.

Thanks man. Im putting my all into the character for sure

well folks...

Trying to tweak the final look of the move here. i was trying to stab it before but i just left it alone. Its the floor cave in effect of the big super there. im still trying to finalyze that so i can finish off the rest of his win states and intros
(pardon the video lag as usual)

HAIL CROM!!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 01:06:47 PM »
I would almost say don't use the wolf picture in the background, but keep the wolf howl. That being said, that initial charge would look amazing with a wolf effect on it. Just imagine. You hear the howl, then suddenly the Wolf is literally being released. Either that (or maybe both of my ideas) or use the wolf effect at the end and have just a pack of wolves coming up from the ground.
Otherwise, I felt the essence of the gatling punch in the middle of the special, so no complaints here.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 06:48:58 PM »
Nah the wolf image is perfect. If you saw the entire series of SVC manga (which i collected ages ago) youd see why i went that route. The battle of Sagat Versus Terry was epic!

The wolf image you see (from Wolfs Rain anime btw) isnt exactly the true route i wanted to take. I wanted to actually rip the wolfs minor animations of his growl at the time, have it all radial blurred (as you see with that one image) and then add it to terrys BG charge. so that when he does his super youd see a brief movement growl of the wolfs face along with the ALTERED BEAST howl i ripped myself. Sounds nice but then that would have been more work for homie HOSHI at Mfg who did the blur for me way back.

The ideas you mentioned are cool but funny enough i already thought of taking some sort of wolf FX and attach it to my terry in certain moves. Hell, even lando can tell you i was trying badly to sprite up my self the type of Aura Buckus and pots akuma has on their characters eons ago. It was a whole lot of sh*t i wanted to do man but since my coding talents arent that strong or my PSP or PS skills aint that great yet i cant do stuff like that. yet 100%. The ideas i have are endless though

The gatling punch idea came from Fatal Fury 2 anime when he did it to Krauser making him spit up blood. I just exaggerated that sh*t of course lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 06:56:03 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 07:55:15 PM »
Blood and Action always fit very well togheter.

Anyway
Best Terry Ever!

Offline Odin787

• Unit 01
  • Initiate
    • My deviant Art
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2013, 09:44:40 PM »
Very flashy, the wolf is a nice touch and yes, I know where you got it from I got one of the books too where Terry faces Geese but dies, the wolf in the background was freaking epic. I wish I could find the rest of the books on my local stores. :/ anyways, good job as always, I already left a comment on your video before.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
Very flashy, the wolf is a nice touch and yes, I know where you got it from I got one of the books too where Terry faces Geese but dies, the wolf in the background was freaking epic. I wish I could find the rest of the books on my local stores. :/ anyways, good job as always, I already left a comment on your video before.

Thanks man. Yeh that series is a classic. i wish they would have done a anime of that entire manga :(.

Back to the updates...

Heres the latest...

-He now has a regular roll dodge. A side step and what i call EX Guard Cancels.

-He also now has a safe tech roll when getting up from the ground like seen in games like SF X T where you can quick roll forward or back. Vyn has that same thing in his Ken version. Its pretty effective. im trying make it a bit more loose to do in gameplay. it feels a lil tight right now

-And ive updated his level 1 Buster wolf. Its now dubbed "Overshift Buster Wolf". I got bored with the normal look. Its way more effective now

It deals 3 major hits as shown here below. Im about to adjust the Hit box blast of the energy burst to make a bit more
effective in that area...it wiffs enemies a lil too much at times for me but it still gets the job done ;D
(click to show/hide)

His Dead end napalm is a bit more dynamic now how i want it to be since i took the time out to figure out the coding of it some time ago. Again this super wasnt in the V2 version since i didnt know how to code that kind of super up completely and i was stilling learning.
(click to show/hide)
Anyway now the dead end napalm first strike can be blocked BUT this time my terry can instantly flip away very agile sort of like wolverine when he angle air kick strikes from the MVC2 and MSvSF games.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:59:38 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2013, 05:23:39 PM »
Yo Kai........GIMME DAT TERRY BOOOOOOOOOOOI! LOL!!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2013, 09:29:16 PM »
That being said, that initial charge would look amazing with a wolf effect on it. Just imagine. You hear the howl, then suddenly the Wolf is literally being released. .

Oh that idea already covered in another Terry a long time ago bro. >:D >:D >:D >:D

great work bro Kai. defifinitely top notch qualityand originality in this character. love what i been seeing and messin with. Gonna be a good dang release. congrats on all the love and hard work you putting into him. :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2013, 10:23:19 PM »
great work bro Kai. definitely top notch quality and originality in this character. love what i been seeing and messin with. Gonna be a good dang release. congrats on all the love and hard work you putting into him. :thumbsup:

thanks man. im putting all i can into him since this is the last ride for the project for the public for sure homie. from what you didnt get a chance to test yet i think youll get a kick out of it when you do bro. As im jazzin this terry up im just coming up with more wild ideas for my Ryo Version  >:D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 04:16:49 PM »
Great work, Kai! The Dead Napalm End tells me that you're going to be the next Reuben Kee for the code work. I would say, "Finally! The next Reuben Kee has succeeded into the Mugen world!" Maybe saying that would make some Mugen peeps jealous. :D

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 05:57:29 PM »
Great work, Kai! The Dead Napalm End tells me that you're going to be the next Reuben Kee for the code work. I would say, "Finally! The next Reuben Kee has succeeded into the Mugen world!" Maybe saying that would make some Mugen peeps jealous. :D

Thanks for the compliment man ;) I pay trolls and so called jealous folks no mind at this point of my growth if there are any haha Im just having hella fun creating this character since im learning more how to code certain things much better now from my ideas 8).
i have so many ideas for so many characters man

Im sure Reu would be amused ive gotten better if he was still alive (rip) and we still kicked it on msn. He always told me create whatever is on your mind, learn to get better at coding for better results and as long as it looks good in game play without a bunch of damn bug errors on screen your'e rocking! :thumbsup:

And Best believe you WONT see a bunch of freakin bug errors on the screen in debug mode looking like a horrible Matrix virus ready to blow up your pc! :D Big thanks to Sabaki since the start of V3 getting me into the great constant habit of keeping bug errors off the screen lol

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
Ehm.....
Why i can stop following you progress?.
Oh well...

I suposse that is gameplay is based a lil to MVC no?

So....
He will be able to do some Air combos?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:02:01 PM by Cruz Excahm »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2013, 07:37:56 PM »
Ehm.....
Why i cant stop following your progress?.
Oh well...

I suppose that is game play based a lil to MVC no?

So....
He will be able to do some Air combos?

lol feel free to peek in the lab anytime man ;)....

Yes. since the start of V3 final version in late 2010 (after the release of V2 beta) early 2011 i put in the mvc combo completely. I been wanted to do that since V2 but i just couldnt nail it as far as hit pauses n such goes. Long story short between sabaki, Reza (the original MVC style mugen creator) and also Mr infinite's lil push in the right direction i finally nailed it...i had it but i just didnt go far enough. I give props to those dudes. lil history there...

Most of my creations will have that ability in the air but on ground it will be more SF3, CVS & KOF style mixed combo sets...a freestyle if you will

Anyway...

As for updates folks i had the itch to come up with a new look to my old parry animation which was 3 frames. I have the ability to sprite edit when i want but im just not big into it like lando and the rest of the crom. In my terry i did a whole lot of sprite editing for different moves. So i gave him a new look and more animations of 4 sprites. looks pretty smooth in action.

Old parry look (of Capcom original)

My slight edited version (The parry hit pause is about the same as SF3)

(click to show/hide)

im trying to make my version of terry stand out as much as possible in every way
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:12:02 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Excahm

• Forum Member
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
I read all what you wrote cool Bro!

But this word...
lol feel free to peek in the lab anytime man ;)....
a freestyle if you will

Geez!!!!
Thinked many Loooooong combos and an awesome movility just by read that.

Also
Nice, you are also a spriter as i see.

Yep yep!
Mugen Creator you are then!
 ::salute::

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar